A Shopping Competition with ZhouMi?

Runaway Bride

Eugena's POV

ZhouMi and I went into the same store which was selling men apparels. I decided to look around to see if there's anything that I can buy for my beloved brothers. I browse through their collection quickly. I have learnt the art of shopping from Wayne and part of me wanted to be a fashion designer, thus I was able to spot items quickly that will fit my target perfectly. I spotted a few shirts and went over to picked it up. I took them up and started comparing them. Henry and Siwon followed us and decided to do some shopping since ZhouMi and I are like on a shopping spree. I was pretty much done selecting the shirts and some tee shirts that I want to buy for my brothers while ZhouMi was still picking and trying on the clothes.

"ZhouMi oppa, are you done?" I asked in Chinese.

"I told you! He's going to take ages!!!" Henry whined.

Siwon sat at one corner looking bored. I went to the counter and paid for the items, I had Henry to tell the sales girl to wrap them up nicely since I was giving them to my brothers as a gift. While waiting for the sales girl to wrap up the shirts, ZhouMi walked out of the fitting room with a bunch of clothes. He placed them at the counter and started picking the pieces he wanted.

"Please wrap this, this, and this for me. Thank you." He told the sales girl.

"Thank goodness! He's done!" Henry exclaimed.

"Shall we go now?" Siwon asked.

"Let's check out the other shops!" I said.

We went to quite a few other shops to look at the stuffs. ZhouMi was still spending at least thirty minutes in each shop. By the fifth shop I was burned already. It was too tiring, plus that I don't really have any things to buy since Wayne has given me more than enough clothes and I have bought quite a few over in Taiwan. ZhouMi is really good in shopping! The three of us decided to go to Starbucks and get some drinks while waiting for ZhouMi. Siwon called Leeteuk and asked them where they were.

"Hyung! Where are you guys?" Siwon asked in Korean.

"We are at the arcade now. We are going over to Starbucks later." Leeteuk replied.

"Arasso. We are at Starbucks now." Siwon told him.

"Let's get a few more tables and chairs." Siwon told us in English.

I nodded my head and went with Henry to pull some tables over and chairs to our table. I was having my favourite caramel macchiato while having a new york cheese cake. I love my Starbucks! Since it's a place that me and my brothers will always go and chill during their free time and it was a place where I spent most of my time studying for my government exams when I was sixteen. The rest of the members came and went to order their drinks and food. They plopped down and started drinking their drinks and chit chatting.

Henry chatted with me since I didn't know Korean and he didn't want me to feel left out. We talked about music and other stuffs like when is your birthday, star sign and blood type. Me and Henry realised that we have lots of things in common! Our blood type and star sign are the same and his birthday is just 1 week after mine! We are both Libras and AB blood type! No wonder I could hit off with him so well, despite only knowing him for less than a day!

ZhouMi finally called Henry. He was done with his shopping and asked us where we were. ZhouMi came to Starbucks with his both hands full of shopping bags. HE IS ONE SERIOUS SHOPPER.

"ZhouMi oppa! I lose. I take my hat off you." I said in Chinese.

He smiled and asked, "I'm thirsty is there anything to drink?".

"Caramel macchiato?" I asked as I offered him my drink.

"Thanks." he replied and took my drink over.

"Let's go then! Since ZhouMi is back." Leeteuk said in Korean.

The boys stood up and headed to the exit one by one, taking their unfinished drinks in one hand.