Leaving

Runaway Bride
> Ryeo Seon's POV

A/N: Since Eugena has changed her name in the previous chapter, things in Eugena's POV will be called Ryeo Seon's POV. And the guys will start calling her Ryeo Seon cause it's easier for them to pronounce.

Having spent the past few days with Wayne, I didn't want to let him go back to Taiwan. He settled my papers and helped me enrolled in a private woman university. School starts next semester which is 4 months away. My apartment is almost done renovating, the contractor say it will take another 1 week or so longer due to a new addition to the a soundproofed room which I am converting into my music room.

Wayne had a tight schedule the past few days having dance practises from morning to night. I didn't get to see him until today. He finally had time to spare on his last day in Korea. We decided to go for lunch at the western restaurant near his hotel to hangout before sending him to the airport.

"Gena, you're now 18. An adult already do take care of yourself when kor not with you okay?" Wayne said as we sat down at the restaurant.

"Yeah, I will try... You know I'm such a clumsy person..." I replied.

"What should we do with you then?" Wayne mumbled.

"Maybe it wasn't a good choice to be here..." I replied him looking at the menu.

"Is either be here or married to that low life." Wayne gritted his teeth angrily at the thought of it.

"I guess... It's really better here..." I stated, thinking of the new friends I have made over here.

Wayne nods his head in agreement.

"Don't they have a english menu?!" Wayne cries in desperation.

"Eh?" I looked at him, cocking my head to one side.

"Menu, Korean?" He gestured.

"Oh... Korean menu..." I nodded my head after remembering that he can't read Korean.

"Do they have some set lunch or something?" He asked.

"Hmm... I think there is..." I said pointing to the first page of the menu.

"Let's just order that, I'm famished. But it there are tomatoes, you are eating that!" Wayne replied.

I sighed and nodded my head in agreement.

Wayne called for the waiter and I order two lunch sets for us.

We chatted around while waiting for the food to be served. Lucky for us, the lunch set we order is something that we eat. There was mushroom soup, salad and the main course was steak. We ate happily and joke around more, treasuring the time together since we don't know when will it be the next time we will be meeting.

After lunch Wayne went to the toilet while I waited for him at our table. His phone rang and I picked it up without thinking much.

"Hello?" I said as I picked it up.

"Eugena is that you?' The voice at the other end of the phone asked.

I froze as I recognised the voice immediately, it is Mum.

"Uh? You have called the wrong number. This is JJ-ssi number." I replied in a fake voice.

"Can you get him on the phone, miss?" Mum asked.

"Ne." I replied in Korean.

Thankfully, Wayne returned just in time and I quickly passed the phone to him. Wayne sensing something was wrong quickly took the phone over from me.

"Hello?" Wayne answered.

"Son, is that girl Eugena?" Mum asked.

"Nope, it's one of the representive here." Wayne replied cooly.

"She sounds like your sister at the beginning." Mum said.

"Yeah, when she speak english sometimes she does sound like her." Wayne replied.

"Any news about your sister yet?" Mum asked.

"About that.... I don't have any news about her..." Wayne replied.

"It's been three weeks since she left..." Mum trailed off.

"Don't worry about her, she's old enough to take care of herself." Wayne reassured her.

"Does she have enough money to survive outside?" Mum asked.

"I do believe she has planned it before... Mum, she isn't a type to do things without a plan." Wayne said.

It's a fact that I do plan what I'm going to do before carrying it out. I do have enough money in my bank to survive in Korea for 2 months before I go find for a job or call of my missing act. Well, that isn't going to happen if I was the one planning...

"Okay, will call you again when I reach Taiwan. Bye, Mum." Wayne said as he hung up.

I must be lost in my thoughts again since Wayne ended his conversation with Mum already.

"Gena, let's go." Wayne said as he called for the bill.

"M-kay." I replied absentmindedly.

Wayne held my hands and pulled me out of the restaurant and headed towards a cafe that sell cakes and coffee.

"You just ate and you are still hungry?" I asked as he pulled me down the street.

"Yeah, we can slack there too!" He replied.

"Should I go back?' I asked.

"No." Wayne answered firmly.

"But.. Mum?" I asked again.

"We will be telling her soon. When Eugene is back." He said.

I nodded my head not saying anything much. Wayne found a spot for both of us on the second floor by the window. He made me sit there and went of to buy some coffee and cakes for both of us. Wayne came back quickly with my favourite coffee and new york cheese cake and a frappe for himself. Wayne avoided talking about what's happening back at home and instructed me to do well in my studies over here. Time passed quickly and it was time for him to leave for the airport.

We went back to the hotel and found Abiba waiting for him downstairs with his luggage already.

"You are late." Abiba stated.

Wayne checked his watch and replied, "It's only ten minutes."

"Thank god I made you packed yesterday night! If not we are going to be late." Abiba sighed and pulled all the luggages to the front door.

The company car was waiting for them already. I decided to go with them since there was nothing much to do back at the dorms and the boys were all out on schedules. We got on the car and headed to the airport. As usual, Abiba fussed over Wayne and I fussed over both of them.

After reaching the airport they checked in quickly and went to look for a cafe to seat down with me. They started talking about crap and Wayne was being his usual eccentric self. Wayne decided that he should do a short video for his fans after getting a drink. Abiba was the camera man and I sat down beside Abiba and looked at what he wanted to do. He started greeting his fan in his usual way and started singing one of his songs.

I sat there looking at the other people around us, some of them were judging Wayne. I laughed sliently. Since Wayne isn't well known in Korea, it's common for people to judge him. Abiba gave Wayne the video and he started editing it before posting it up onto his own facebook.

Wayne passed me his phone and asked me to watch the video. I was enjoying the video and suddenly Wayne's face changed into a monster and ate the camera. I jumped in shock.

"Good!" Wayne commented and took back his phone, "That's what I wanted." He smirked.

Abiba laughed and shook his head.

Soon it was time for them to check in if not they will be missing their flight back to Taiwan. I sent them off to the Passport control gates before heading to the viewing gallery. I checked which gate their plane was and went to the window pane that gives me a clear view of the runway. I sat down looking at the planes taking off one by one. For some weird reason, I felt like crying seeing the planes fly in the night sky. After Wayne's flight took off, I left the viewing gallery and headed to the taxi stand.

 


An lousy chapter... Unedited for spelling and grammar. Sorry for not updating for soo long. >.< Anyways do give comments about the story and chapters. I really appreciate it :) Can't wait for SS5 and the possible MuBank in SG! ^-^ Sort of jumping in joy as there will be SS5 in London and Paris too! I might be going for overseas SS5 if the time was right!

More comments = faster updates.