A Day in the Amusement Park (Part 4)

Runaway Bride

Henry's POV

I decided to partner with Eugena as we are both timid.

"You know how to go to the meeting place?" Eugena asked.

"Nope. I'm a foreigner too! I'm a Canadian!" I replied.

"Should we take a map then?" She asked again.

"Yeah, why not?" I answered.

After taking the map, we followed the directions shown. I did not have a good sense of direction neither did Eugena. After walking for five minutes, we realized that we have taken the wrong turn. We checked the map again, after coming up with the conculsion that we needed to ask for directions from the passerbys. Eugena ran of to the nearest staff to ask for directions. She came back with the directions and we quickly set off. When we arrived the others were already waiting there.
 
"It's about time you two arrive. Where did you two go?" Kyuhyun complained.
 
"Maybe both of them went on a date?" Sungmin teased.
 
"Yeah. We went on a date. Jealous?" I replied. I placed my arms around Eugena's shoulder and pulled her towards me. I translated what Kyuhyun and Sungmin had said to Eugena. I didn't know why Kyuhyun choose to speak Korean instead of English infront of Eugena, he's pretty good in English as compared to the other members.
 
"Yeah. Kyuhyun are you jealous?" Eugena asked jokingly. I like this girl!
 
 Though I have lived in Korea for quite a while before my debut in SJ-M, I haven't gone sightseeing much.
 
Kyuhyun smirked as he replied in English, "Me? Jealous? Pff. I have my Minnie."
 
 
She rolled her eyes.
 
"Which rides do you guys want to go on first?" Leeteuk asked in an attempt to break up their fight.
 
"I WANT TO SEE FISHES!" Donghae whined.
 
"Pabo, there's no fishes here!" Eunhyuk said while ruffling his hair.
 
I did a transaltion for Eugena and she smiled at the Eunhae couple part. After much debate, we decided to go on the Geneva Crusie Lines first. When we got there wasn't much people in line thus we had the whole boat to ourselves. It was fun cruising down the river and enjoying the view of the place! After getting down the ride, the hyungs decided to go on the Gyro Swing.
 
"I'm not feeling very well. I'm just going to wait for you guys here." I said.
 
"No, you aren't!" ZhouMi said. The rest of the SJ-M members nodded. Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me with him.
 
"Hyung! Wait!" I begged in Korean.
 
"No way!" Kyuhyun smirked and continued heading towards the queue.
 
I struggled to break free, "Eugena! Help me!!" I screamed in English.
 
"Erm..." She replied. I looked up and saw that she was being dragged into the line by the Eunhae couple. I guess she gave up fighting as she knew that two didn't understand English or Chinese. Despite them being a part of SJ-M, their Chinese standard is still as low as a kindergartner. Well, at least I could understand Chinese and read some characters!
 
"Hyungs! You guys are so mean! How can you force me and Eugena up the ride?" I whined in Korean.
 
"You guys have to over come your fear." Leeteuk replied.
 
Eugena was keeping quiet throughout the waiting time. I tried to make a run for the exit while the hyungs were boarding the ride. I had no chance of escaping, Siwon hyung had a tight grip around my wrist. I sighed. My heart was hammering profusely against my rib cage. I was separated from Eugena on the ride. Once the safety belts are in place, I was weak from fear. I could not even open my eyes. I fell my body tilt sideways and I felt like I'm flying. I felt sick in the stomach, I clenched my eyes shut tighter and open my mouth. I screamed. I could hear my hyungs screaming in joy and Eugena screaming in fear.
 
After what seems like hours, the ride came to a complete stop. I slowly opened my eyes as the safety belt is being lifted up. I was experiencing jelly legs. I willed myself to stand up and walk, but I failed miserably. ZhouMi hyung came over and helped me up. I saw that Eugena was still seating on her seat with a totally shocked expression. Siwon hyung walked towards her and scooped her up. I guess she was having a worse case of jelly legs than I am. Siwon hyung is really keeping to his promise of looking after Eugena like his own sister.
 
ZhouMi helped me to the nearest bench outside the exit and I sat down quickly trying to regain my composure back. Siwon carried Eugena to the same bench too and place her down. Her face was still white. I guess mine was too. Hyungs have decided not to force both of us up any of the rides after seeing the state that we are in. We decided to split from them and try the other gentle rides.
 
We tried the bumper car, swing music show, fantasy dream, auto tours and load nelson's armada. During this period I taught Eugena some basic korean to help her. Being the dongsaeng in the group, I always wanted a dongsaeng that I could bully and to call me hyung/oppa. However, I will not bully this dongsaeng of mine!
 
"Eugena, call me oppa!" I commanded her.
 
"No! You are just older than me by a few years!" She replied.
 
"Call me Oppa!" I said.
 
"No!" She answered firmly.
 
This continued on for quite awhile before I decided to use my best skills to make her call me oppa. I did some ageyo. She fell for it and finally called me oppa! I jumped for joy!
 
"Now my dongsaeng, shall we go to the castle shop and look at the soft toys?" I beamed.
 
She laughed and nodded her head. She's pretty good looking when she smiled. She have a flawless face even without putting on any make up, big brownish eyes and long eyelashes. And the way she carries herself is like some famous star and I bet she looks well in everything! Once inside the shop, she got very excited and became a small child immediately! She ran to the stuffed animal section and start looking at animals and picking each one up to hug. I too joined her and started playing around with the soft toys.
 
"Ah.. I shall buy this for my baby!" I heard Eugena whispered excitedly.
 

Before I could ask her who her baby is, I heard some fan girls screaming.  "Henry Oppa? It's Henry oppa!! Are the rest of the Suju here?!". Damn, I must have stayed too long in the shop with Eugena.

"Run!" I whispered to Eugena hurriedly.

We speed walked out of the shop and broke into a run. We ran in different directions after leaving the shop. After running for awhile, I realised that I didn't tell her where to meet! I cursed silently under my breath. I came to a stop after looking back and realise that none of the fan girls have followed me and I was out of breath too. I walked to the nearest drink store and got myself an icy cold drink. Now, I have to go find Eugena. And I realised that I do not have her handphone number! I couldn't call Siwon hyung and tell him that I have lost Eugena? He will kill me! I decided to follow my feelings and walked to my left. After walking for awhile, I spotted Eugena heading towards my direction! I breathed a sigh of relieve. I hide at a corner and waited for Eugena to walk pass me. As she walked pass, I grabbed her and pulled her in my direction. She was lighter than I expected.

Shh... It's me." I said.

"Henry Oppa?" Eugena asked.
 
"Yea. Mianhae, I forgot to tell you where to meet just now." I replied.
 
"Oh it's okay. How did you find me?" She asked.
 
"I followed my feelings and I found you!" I beamed.
 
"Oh... I got the feeling too!" She exclaimed.
 
"Thirsty?" I asked as I handed her the drink in my hand.
 
She nodded her head and took the drink from my hands and drank a big glup. I guess she have been running quite a lot from the looks of her rosy cheeks.
 
"Enjoying your date?" a voice asked English. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun hyung and the rest walking towards us.
 
"Thanks for your concern, oppa. We are perfectly happy before you came along." She replied sarcastically.
 
The others laugh at her reply when Siwon translated to them what she had said.
 
"I heard from Wayne hyung that you can be quite mean at times. I was still doubting it... But now it's seems like you are another evil one!" Siwon laughed.
 
She smiled sweetly.
 
"Oppas, where are we going now?" She asked sweetly. I took the intiative and translated it for her into Korean.
 
"Let's go for lunch! BBQ!" Leeteuk said in Korean.

The rest of us cheered! I love BBQ! We splitted up again and headed towards the carpark. Siwon joined us this time as he was afarid that this two donsaengs of him will get lost again. 

Updates! :D I'm not sure if I have the time to update next week since next week is like a pretty hetic week... There's presentation to be stressed about, French exam to study and memorise for, business proposal to be written and submitted the following week ( and the teacher have yet taught us fully how to write one!) and there's still a term paper! Gosh. Hmm I did some research on SJ's dorm and realised that it's quite complicated... Thus I decided that ZhouMi and Henry will have their own dorm, and all the members are still living together! :D Well maybe not all, Shindong is living by himself with his family/gf. I haven't decide yet. These few chapters may be a little bit boring do bear with me! I promise after a few chapters things will get interesting after Eugena settles down!