A Day in the Amusement Park (Part 3)

Runaway Bride

Eugena's POV

Me and Henry decided to partner with one another as we are both timid. After we entered Lotte world, we took a site map and followed the directions to the place that Leeteuk had set as our meeting place. 

When we arrived the others were already waiting there. 
 
"It's about time you two arrive. Where did you two go?" Kyuhyun complained in Korean. 
 
"Maybe both of them went on a date?" Sungmin teased.
 
"Yeah. We went on a date. Jealous?" Henry replied in Korean. He placed his arms around my shoulder and pulled me towards him. He told me what Kyuhyun and Sungmin had said.
 
"Yeah. Kyuhyun are you jealous?" I asked jokingly in English.
 
Me and Henry are both foreigners in Korea. Though he has lived in Korea for quite a while before his debut in SJ-M, he hasn't gone sightseeing much. He was still holding a canadian passport while I still have my Singapore passport.
 
He smirked as he replied in English., "Me? Jealous? Pff. I have my Minnie." 
 
I rolled my eyes. So this dude can understand English all a long?!
 
"Which rides do you guys want to go on first?" Leeteuk asked in Korean as an attempt to break up the fight.
 
"I WANT TO SEE FISHES!" Donghae whined in Korean. 
 
"Pabo, there's no fishes here!" Eunhyuk said while ruffling his hair.
 
I smiled as Henry did the translation for me. How can they be so cute and childish? Yet they are the hottest, most popular KPOP stars and not to mention adults! After much debate, they decided to go on the Geneva Crusie Lines first. When we got there wasn't much people in line thus we had the whole boat to ourselves. It was fun cruising down the river and enjoying the view of the place.
 
The boys went on to gyro swing, I was pulled on to the ride with Henry. My heart was hammering against my chest as our turn got closer. Once the ride started, I could not stop screaming. I heared the scream of the others, but I could not be bothered to identify who was the one screaming. My heart and stomach was in my mouth with each swing the ride made. After the ride ended, my legs have turned into jelly. Henry was too having jelly legs. ZhouMi went to help him up. I guess I was worse, I literally had to be carried off the ride. Siwon came over and carried me down the ride as I was too weak to walk. He scooped me up bridal style and headed to the exit.
 
"Are you okay?" Siwon asked in English.
 
"This was much more scarier than Human..." I replied with my voice still shaking.
 
"Human?"
 
"Yea, one of the rides in Universal Studios Singapore."
 
"Oh, I see."
 
The boys were waiting outside at the benches near the exit, Siwon placed me down. Henry's face was a white as a piece of paper. Kyuhyun was smirking at us. Ryeowook was looking sort of shaken too. Other than that the other boys seem to be enjoying themselves. They went on the other rides, this time they did not force me and Henry to go with them after the episode of jelly legs. We were relieved. Henry and I decided to try the other gentle rides in the amusement park, we went on the bumper car, swing music show, fantasy dream, auto tours and load nelson's armada.
 
During this time. Henry was teaching me some basic korean and asking me to call him "Oppa". I didn't agree with it at first since he was only older than me by a few years. He did some cute actions and it was too cute to resist. I finally called him "Oppa", he was so happy that he jumped up and down. I guess he was tired of being the youngest in the group. We got along well and we were soon having fun like best friends. We went to the castle shop to look at the stuff toys, I guessed that we stayed too long in the shop and some fan girls noticed Henry and started screaming, "Henry Oppa? It's Henry oppa!! Are the rest of the Suju here?!".
 
"Run!" Henry whispered hurriedly.
 
"Okay." I replied quickly.
 
We speed walked out of the shop and broke into a run. We ran in different directions after leaving the shop. After running for awhile, I realised that we didn't agreed on a meeting place. "." I whispered as I continued on running away from the shop. The fan girls are crazy! I will not risk hitting the news for being suspected as Henry's girlfriend. And I was in the missing in action act, I have no idea if he would see the pictures online. I was lucky that I used to be in the school team for Track and Field thus I would say that I could run rather fast and run long distance.
 
I stopped to catch my breath after running for ten good minutes. I was panting and starting to sweat. I decided to walk around to look for Henry as we did not exchange phone numbers previously, so there wasn't any where we could contact one another. I didn't have the phone numbers of the other members too... I decided to go with my feelings and walked towards the left. I was looking around trying to spot Henry from the crowd. Suddenly, I was pulled by someone to the side of the walkway.
 
"Shh... It's me." The voice said in English.
 
"Henry Oppa?" I asked.
 
"Yea. Mianhae, I forgot to tell you where to meet just now." He replied.
 
"Oh it's okay. How did you find me?" I asked. And yes! I can understand some Korean now! I'm a natural at languages!
 
"I followed my feelings and I found you!" He beamed.
 
"Oh... I got the feeling too!" I exclaimed.
 
"Thirsty?" he asked as he handed me the drink in his hand.
 
I nodded and took a big glup of the drink. It was cold and truly refreshing! Especially after running at my full speed for 10 minutes! 
 
"Enjoying your date?" a voice asked from behind in English.
 
I turned around and saw the boys walking towards us. That evil makane. I decided that I should show him whose the evil one. 
 
"Thanks for your concern, oppa. We are perfectly happy before you came along." I replied sarcastically.
 
The others laugh at my reply when Siwon translated to them what I have said.
 
"I heard from Wayne hyung that you can be quite mean at times. I was still doubting it... But now it's seems like you are another evil one!" Siwon laughed.
 
I smiled sweetly. So I guessed Wayne told Siwon quite a lot about me.
 
"Oppas, where are we going now?" I asked sweetly. Henry translated it for me into Korean.
 
"Let's go for lunch! BBQ!" Leeteuk said in Korean.
 
The boys cheered. I didn't really knew what he answered but I guess it was something good. We splitted up again and headed towards the carpark. Siwon joined us this time as he was afraid that this two donsaengs of him will get lost again.