Ninth Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

               “Actually I was trying to say your lips are pretty. You are so stupid Kyungsoo. Why can’t you just say it?” Kyungsoo hits his face with the pillow a few times.

              “No, wait. Maybe it’s a good idea I didn’t tell her that. If I did, she’ll probably think I’m a ert.” He stops hitting himself.

             “Maybe I should ask Chan. Chan would know what to do.” Kyungsoo takes his cellphone on the small table besides his bed and quickly texts Chanyeol.

             Kyungsoo: [Chanyeol-ah! Pink problem. Help me dude]

           ‘Pink’ means women. It was Chanyeol’s idea to use color as codes when they want to talk about something that they don’t want their manager to know. Like ‘brown’ means foods, ‘black’ means escape from dorm and ‘blue’ means the manager hyungs. Everyone in EXO use these codes including the M members, all thanks to the genius Chanyeol. A few seconds later Kyungsoo’s phone vibrates. It’s not a text, but it’s a call. From Chanyeol. This punk must be so excited with my text just now. Kyungsoo laughs before he pushes the receive button on the phone.

             “Yah!!!” before he could even say hello, Chanyeol already screams at him from the phone.

             “Dude, chill out. I still love my ear drum.”

             “Sorry. I’m just too excited. Did I read your text correctly just now? You said ‘pink’ problem right? Right?” Chanyeol is way too excited.

              “Yeah, I did. And I need your help.”

              “Oh God! At last, our Kyungsoo use that color! This is historical! Dude, I thought you’ll never had any feelings to girl, oh, I mean ‘pink’. I’m gonna tell everyone about this, including the M members.” Among all the K members, Kyungsoo don’t really talks about girl unlike Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun. Well, Suho hyung and Kai are not exceptional either.

               “Ok Chan, you can go and tell the whole world later but now I need your help. Real bad.”

               “Oh yes. The problem. Come on, shoots me anything. I’ll help you. You know I’m a pro right?”

               “Here it goes. I don’t know if you say this is ‘love’ but I rather call it ‘interested’ since I don’t really know her.”

              “Wait! Hang on. Are you talking about that nurse?”

              “Erm…… Yes?” suddenly he feels embarrassed talking about it.

              “HAHA!! Jackpot!! I knew Baekhyun and I were right. We saw it bro! The way you look at her when Dr. Sung introduced her to you.”

              “Well what you expect me to do? It’s the first time I felt like this.”

              “Ewww~ cut the cheesy words. You make me cringes bro. Ok, back to the problem shall we?”

              “Ok, it’s true, I am interested in her. But there’s a problem and I don’t know if it is severe or not.”

              “What is it?”

              “Her lips.”

               There’s a pause then a few seconds later Kyungsoo heard Chanyeol laughing like crazy over the phone.

              “Chan, I’m serious. What’s with the laugh?”

             “Dude, is that even count as a problem? Her lips? You are too innocent bro. Seriously.” Sounds like Chanyeol has calm down.

               “I don’t know. Her lips really tempted me. When she talks, I didn’t look at her face, but I look at her lips. Is it normal? I’m afraid that she might think that I’m a ert if she realizes that I look at her lips too much.”

              “Kyungsoo, it’s NORMAL. You worried too much. Calm down. People attracted to one another because of different reasons right? You attracted to her because of her lips. Maybe that’s her charm anyway. The only thing you’ve got to do, is don’t make it too obvious. Just act normal in front of her. Shows some aegyo. She’ll fall for it.”

              “Aegyo? Seriously?”

             “The girls love it. Can’t you see that every time Baekhyun, Sehun and I do it the fans go crazy? Just try it.”

              “So you’re saying that I should do buing buing in front of her?”

             “Well, if it’s the right timing, just do it.”

         “Ok, I’ll keep that in mind.” Sometime, Kyungsoo can be so nerd. He just does whatever Chanyeol tells him.

             “Hey bro, I’ve got to hung up. Our manager’s here. Text me when you need anything ok?” Chanyeol is whispering. Of course they don’t want their manager to know about this top secret conversation.

              “Ok. Thanks Chan.” Kyungsoo feels better.

             “Anytime.” Chanyeol hung up and the line when dead.

             Kyungsoo puts his cellphone back on the small table and look at the red button behind him. I got a good plan for tomorrow. He smirks. 

 

**********