First Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

 

             Today was so tiring. Well, everyday were tiring actually. Having a life as a celebrity will always be tiresome. Going back and forth from the dorm to the company, to the salon, to the broadcast stations, to the recording studios, and then back to the dorm had become his normal everyday routines. Honestly, two years ago Kyungsoo never imagine that one day he’ll become one of the members of SM Entertainment new flower boy group, EXO. Dancing was never in his dictionary before. He never even knew that he had the talent. The only thing he ever wanted for this whole time is singing. That is his strong point and that is also why he was given the position as a main vocalist in the group alongside Baekhyun.

                He is happy with his life right now. His parents are so proud of him when he told them that he is going to debut this year. Being a trainee for about a year and half was really challenging. So when the company decided to debut him with the other 11 EXO members, he is overjoyed. That was his only aim when his first step into SM Academy. And now, he got it. He never thinks of anything else until yesterday during the recording of Mnet Wide News Interview, the interviewer asked each of them if they had already have their first kiss. Of course all six of them said no. But honestly, he knew that at least 3 members were lying. Since he does not have any experience on this kissing department, he’s kinda curious what if feels like.

                Today’s schedules were not so different than any other day. They just finished recording a radio show in SBS Headquarters in Mokdong and are currently heading back to their dorm in Apgujeong. It’s already a few minutes past one o’clock. The streets of Seoul look deserted. Not so many cars on the road. Just a few taxis trying their luck to find customers at this late hour. Although the road looks calm and peaceful right now, the condition inside the EXO-K’s car under those tinted windows is far from that. With Chanyeol’s beat boxing to every song that his currently listening to, Baekhyun who’s helping Suho hyung finding the best voice impersonation he can ever do, Sehun and Kai who can’t stop playing games on their iPads, the atmosphere inside the car will never be serene. He can see manager hyung shook his head from the driver seat. Kyungsoo just laughs. His mind is still fill with all of this ‘kiss’ thing.

                “Damn these fans!” suddenly manager hyung shouts while looking at the side mirror.

                “What’s wrong hyung?” Suho hyung asks.

                “Those sasaeng fans are following us again. Boys, seatbelts on.” everyone stop whatever they are doing and quickly buckle up their seatbelts. This is not the first time they encounter these kind of situation. Already a few times. And it is frustrating. To be followed by some creepy fangirls every day, everywhere, every time really gets on their nerves. Every time they were being followed like this, manager hyung needs to speed up so that those fans loss their tracks on them even if it requires him to drive over the speed limit.

                “Are they still following us?” manager hyung asks but still, eyes on the road.

                “Yes hyung. But hyung, I think you should slow down a little coz you’re going to fast right now.” Suho hyung and his father like instinct looks kinda worried. But it seems like their manager aren’t really listening to him.

                Since there is no car on the road, manager hyung speed up the car until it is almost 180 km/h. But still, those fans manage to keep up with them. Since it is late night, it’s not really hard to spot their white Honda SUV on the road isn’t it? They continue to speed along the straight road before they arrive at the junction. Manager hyung is quite confident that there are no cars around so he does not stop the car at the end of the straight road and spins the steering wheel as hard as he can and makes a dangerous turn on the junction. But it looks like manager hyung’s confidence betrays him this time. Kyungsoo can see two bright lights coming on their way as their car turns right. He heard a loud horn and everybody screams and then everything when blank.

 

**********