Eleventh Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

 

               “HAHA!!! I love you! Did you know that?” Soyeon looks like she’ll probably die of laughing.

                 “I know Soyeon.” Even I am laughing too. It is a funny thing after all.        

                “How she looks like when it happens?”

                “Well, aside from the screaming and cursing, nothing else. Hey, I do feel sorry for her.”

                “Why you would you feel sorry to that witch? She doesn’t deserve it.”

                “I puke on her KRW200,000 Prada leather jacket, of course I feel sorry for it.”

                “How did you know the price?” Soyeon is still laughing. Maybe she can’t stop.

                “It’s one of the things that she yells at me after I puke.”

                “Serves her well. Looks like she’s going to spend lots of money on the dry cleaning.”

                “Yeah.” I bet she must be asking me some compensation later. Like Soyeon says, for the dry cleaning.

                “Hey, I’m finish already. Let’s go.”

                We both put the leftover into the dustbin and walk out of the cafeteria. A few meters away from us, I can see a pair of evil witch eyes is watching me. I’m sorry sunbae. You should blame on my stomach just now. Maybe next time don’t wear that perfume anymore in the morning.

 

**********

 

                Kyungsoo just awaken from his peaceful sleeps. He smiles as he looks out of the window when he opens his eyes. The sunlight shines brightly straight to his face. He helps himself to get up, get off from the bed, and slowly walks towards the toilet. After finishing his business, he slowly gets on the bed again, piles up the pillow and leans on it. Suddenly he remembers his second phone conversation with Chanyeol last night. He called Chanyeol again last night at around 10.00 pm asking him for his opinion about his plan for today.

                “Kyungsoo-ah, do you really think that you want to do that?”

           “Yeah. Do you think she’ll going to like it?” He feels undivided when Chanyeol ask him that question.

               “I don’t know bro. I don’t really know her, so I don’t know whether she’ll be surprise, shock or love it.”

                “I’ll think she’s going to like. I had a good feeling about it.” Kyungsoo don’t know where the confident suddenly came from.

              “Well, if you sure she’ll like it, then just go for it. It’s up to you anyway. I’m always supporting you.”

                “Thanks Chan. You’re the best.”

                “By the way, don’t forget your secret weapon.”

                “My secret weapon?”

                “Dude, your Puss in Boots’s eyes!”

                “Haha.. Yeah. I won’t.”

              Suddenly Kyungsoo feels nervous. In just a few minutes, he’ll be doing his first ever attempt to win a girl’s heart. Looks like he’s pretty serious about it. Last night, before he sleeps, he asks himself why did he attracted to her so much? Aside from her lips of course. He just knows her less than 24-hours ago and he’s already asking Chanyeol about the only color that he never ask him for this whole time. But Kyungsoo just couldn’t find the most reasonable reason. His starting to understand why in some korean dramas, there are lines like, “I don’t have any reason to not liking you” or “should there really be reasons for me to like you?” and stuffs. Sounds cheesy, but that’s really what he feels since yesterday.

                He looks at the clock on the wall. It’s 8.30. Dr. Sung will come at around 9.00 am to check his condition, but he knows that she’ll come here first before Dr. Sung if he pushes the red button. So he must make sure that he’ll finish his plan before Dr. Sung come. He tidy up his messy hair, takes a deep breath and pushes the red button behind him.

 

**********