Twelve Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

 

               “Hey, I think someone is calling you.” Soyeon nudges my elbow.

 

                “Who?”

 

                “Ward 4, Room 7.” Soyeon points at the flickering red light on the wall labeled W4:7.

 

                “Oh my! Maybe he’s in pain.” I don’t know why I suddenly feel worried. Why is he calling me so early? Is it because of his knee? Lots of thoughts suddenly run inside my mind.

 

                “Easy. Don’t be so haste. Maybe he’s fine. Looks like you care a little too much on him. Didn’t you tell me before that we should treat every patient equally?” Soyeon smirks.

 

                “What do you mean I care too much about him? No I don’t.”

 

                “Oh, really?” Soyeon folds her arms and gives at me that ‘yeah-right’ look.

 

                “Hey, I’ve got to go okay? I’ve to check if he’s fine or not.”

 

                “Tell him I said hi!” Soyeon shouts at me as I run out of the counter.

 

**************

 

                Kyungsoo is already on the wheel chair by himself behind the door. He practiced using the wheel chair by himself last night. It it was hard since he was all alone but he managed to master it at last. He locks the door and waits for the knock. He is nervous. Much more than during his Inkigayo debut stage. He feels like his heart will burst out of his rib cage anytime soon. Hurry. Then suddenly someone knocks the door. Ok, here’s the time.

 

                “Don’t come in first. I want to say something to you. Just keep quiet and don’t say anything unless I said so.” He tries to sounds as firm as he can. Silence. He takes a deep breath and continues.

 

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad

Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you

I love bein' around you

You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

 

                Usually, Kyungsoo never goes off tone when he’s singing. But that morning, he accidently hits a few wrong notes. But still, his sweet voice manages to cover it up.

 

There's only one thing to do

Three words for you I love you

There's only one way to say

Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you ***

 

                He pauses. Gosh, this thing can make him die of nervousness. Then he takes out the piece of paper from his pocket and read it out loud.

 

                “Will you be my hammer, if I be your nail? Will you be my headphone if I be your mp3? Will you be my paper if I be your pencil?”

 

                Now, one last thing he should do. He unlocks the door and….

 

                “Buing buing!!” as he opens the door. Eyes close, hands near his face. In full grip. Just like how Tao always does when he does his aegyo.

 

                Then he opens his eyes.

               

               “Morning Kyungsoo.” Dr. Sung smiles and raises his eyebrows at him. From behind, he can see she’s face palming herself.

 

**********************

*** 1,2,3,4 by Plain White Ts

*i know most of you might expect Kyungsoo will do something more cute and romantic and im very sorry if i dissapoint you guys. i save all of those cute and 'awww~' things for later. our Kyungsoo is still learning, so wait for him ok?* =)