Twentieth Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

               

                 Kyungsoo feels so restful after he ended the phone call with Kris hyung just now. He sat on his bed and leans on his pillows. Everything that Kris hyung told him that morning he keeps it his mind one by one. Not missing even a single word. Kris hyung’s advices are a thousand times much better than Chanyeol for sure. Everything that he said to him makes more sense that Chanyeol’s.

 

                “Kiddo, from what you told me just now, I don’t think that she was purposely trying to put on the lipstick just to get your attention.” Kris hyung chuckles.

                “Really hyung?”

                “Yeah. Why would she do that if she already knows that you already have eyes on her? You just confessed to her yesterday right?”

                Kris hyung is right.

                “Can I tell you something hyung?”

                “Anything Kyungsoo.”

                “I like her lips. Very much. I think it’s very charming.”

                Kyungsoo is ready to hear another crazy laugh like Chanyeol’s but surprisingly he doesn’t hear any.

                “Our Kyungsoo is such an innocent boy isn’t him? No wonder you’re so nervous when she appeared with the red lips.”

                “Yeah! But don’t get me wrong because that is not the only reason that I like her.”

                “I know kiddo. Ok listen, since you’ve already confessed to her once so you can’t just stop here until she gives you the perfect answer you want.”

                Kris hyung sounds so serious.

                “Ok.”

                “You have to make another confession. And this time, a sweet-nice-beautiful-100%-un-rejected confession. You know what I mean?”

                “Ok. But how?”

                “First,…..”

 

                Suddenly someone knocks on his door and he opens it. Kyungsoo flusters from his deep thought.

 

                “Mr. Do Kyung Soo?” a petite specky guy enters his room with a file on his hand.

 

                “Erm….. yes.” Kyungsoo looks confuse.

 

                “Sorry if I’m bothering you. I’m Nurse Han. Your new nurse.”

 

                What is he talking about?! New nurse?!

 

                “I know you must be surprise. But I just receive an order this morning telling me I have to attend you.”

 

                “What happened to my nurse?” Kyungsoo can’t believe what he heard just now. *notice he said ‘my’ nurse? I dont know why but think it is so cute! LOL.*

 

                “I don’t know sir. But I brought another good news for you too.”

 

                What do you mean ‘good’? This is not good!

 

                “You’ll be discharge tomorrow morning. So, looks like I won’t be attending you for too long.”

 

                “Tomorrow?!” Kyungsoo startles.

 

                 A second just now he was feeling very peaceful after talking to Kris hyung and now he feels like his whole world just falls behind him. What on earth is happening here?

 

                “Yes sir. That is what I’ve been ordered to tell you. If you need anything just push the red button, I’ll come here as fast as I can okay?” the nurse looks pretty enthusiastic.

 

                “Oh, okay. I’m fine.” But Kyungsoo knows that he’s not.

 

                “Well then, I shall take my leave. Goodbye sir. Rest well.”

 

                “Okay.” Kyungsoo doesn’t even look at him when he walks out of the room.

 

                “And sir.” The petite nurse still hasn’t left yet.

 

                “Yes.” Kyungsoo turns his head effortlessly.

 

                “I’m a huge EXO fan! MAMA~ MAMA~” the petite specky nurse is imitating the lips dance at him.

 

                “Oh, okay. Thanks.” Kyungsoo just gives him a weak smile and the nurse closes the door.

 

                Kyungsoo looks out of the window and sighs. Is this mean that he won’t be seeing her anymore after this? What happened to her until she is being ordered to be change with another nurse? Is it because of yesterday? Kyungsoo feels so guilty. Looks like everything Kris hyung told him this morning is just a waste.

 

*********************