Nineteenth Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

 

                “Hey, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Soyeon wipes my tears as she hugs me.

 

                “I don’t….. know. I just…… suddenly feels….. like….. crying.” I choke between my words.

 

                “What did Matron Kim tells you?”

 

                “She said… that… I won’t… be… be… taking care of… Kyungsoo…. anymore. I don’t… know why…. but…. it makes…. me…. feels like I…. want to… cry.” I continue to sob.

 

                “Really? Hey, don’t cry. Listen, although you won’t be taking care of him anymore but that does not mean that you can’t go and visit him right?”

 

                Soyeon’s words suddenly make me feels a lot more comfortable. Honestly I don’t even understand why am I crying about it.

 

                “You know what, maybe you do like him but you’re just trying to keep denying it. That’s why you are crying right now. Because you can’t accept the fact that you won’t be able to see him anymore. But like I said, you can always visit him during the lunch hour or during our off days.”

 

                I stop crying and I look at Soyeon’s face.

 

                “Really? Am I?”

 

                “Yes. You like him. Accept that.”

 

                “What should I do now?”

 

                “Nothing. Just wait for his next moves. Let see what his reaction is when he hears about the nurse changing news. If he really likes you, he will at least confess for one more time. In a more proper way.”

 

                I smile. Soyeon is always right.

 

                “Looks like his hammer and nail really does work on you isn’t it?”

 

                We both laugh. 

 

******************* 

 

*i've decided to keep the conflict in the previous chapter since some of you said that it's quite good. so another short update for this chapter. this story is almost finish! just a few more chapter i expect. and btw, kris's part in chapter 17 is not ending yet. just wait for the next update okay! =)*