Twenty-seven Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

 

                 “So is this what it feels like when people kiss?” he asks.

 

                “Is it your first time?” I ask him back.

 

                “Yup.” He answers.

 

                “Me too.” We both laugh.

 

                “Noona! Welcome to the EXO family!!” it’s the maknae again that shouts at me.

 

                I can see everyone approaching us and clapping their hands. Suddenly I feel so embarrassed like Kyungsoo. I quickly stand up when Soyeon runs to me and hugs me.

 

                “You are one lucky girl! Do you know that?”

 

                “I know.” We laugh.

 

                “Do you know why I’ve gone missing last evening?”

 

                “No.” I look at her. Confuse.

 

                “These guys kidnapped me! Can you believe that? EXO-K kidnapped me!” she points at Kyungsoo and s.

 

                “They told me to convince you to wait and don’t go to Kyungsoo’s room for the whole day. That’s why I’ve been avoiding you from going there. Sorry babe.” Soyeon pats my back.

 

                “So you knew about this whole plan since yesterday?” I fluster. Good job Kyungsoo.

 

                “Yup. And I’m not the only one.” She points at Jinyoung.

 

                “Haha.. don’t you think it’s weird when I told you that new medicines just arrived today?”

 

                I face palm myself. “Gosh! Today is Saturday!”

 

                 New medicines only arrive in Monday. Great. I’ve been troll by these people. Then I look at Dr. Sung.

 

                “Dr. Sung, you too?”

 

                “I don’t know anything. Chanyeol suddenly showed up in front of my office this morning and asked me to help him throws the confetti. So I agreed.” Dr. Sung pretends to look innocent.

 

                Everybody laugh.

 

                “Well, why don’t we leave the two lovebirds alone right now?” Suho suddenly speaks.

 

                “Yeah, let’s go hyung. Kyungsoo hyung doesn’t need us anymore because he already has his nurse right now.” Kai pulls the rest of the members away from us. And the rest follows.

 

                Kyungsoo looks at me and I look back at him.

 

                “I love you.” I say.

 

                “I love you more.” He smiles.

 

~THE END~