Twenty-four Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

 

                  Kyungsoo turns his body to the right. Not comfortable. Then he turns to the left. Not comfortable too. Whatever position that he tries, he still can’t sleep. Why am I feeling so nervous right now? He thought to himself. Giving up, he gets up and leans on his pillow. Then he sees Kai who’s sleeping peacefully on the sofa. And there’s Sehun who’s lying on Kai’s lap. Already asleep too. And there’s also Chanyeol and Baekhyun who’s hugging each other sleeping on his blanket on the floor.

 

                “You can’t sleep?” Suho just walks out of the toilet.

 

                “Yeah. I don’t know why. I just can’t close my eyes.” Kyungsoo sighs.

 

                “You’re nervous.” Suho chuckles as he pulls the chair besides him.

 

                “Maybe.” Kyungsoo chuckles too.

 

                “Relax Kyungsoo. Everything will be fine. Don’t you trust your leader?”

 

                “Of course hyung. I just worried, what if she says no?”

 

                “No, she won’t. I’ve got a good feeling about it.” Suho gives him a fatherly smile and it soothes him.

 

                Kyungsoo smiles back. “Hyung, thanks for everything.”

 

                “No biggie. I just want every one of us to feel happy. So if this is happy for you, I’ll help you to get it.”

 

                “It really means a lot.”

 

                “I know. So now, get back to sleep. You’ve got a big day tomorrow.” Suho pats his back and walks over to the sofa.

 

                Kyungsoo smiles and he lies back on his bed.

 

               I hope everything will be fine tomorrow. I REALLY hope so.

 

               And finally, he’s asleep.

 

**************

 

                I feel so miserable today. My alarm clock just suddenly doesn’t work this morning, so I woke up late. I missed the bus, so I have to take a cab which cost me double the bus fare. I forgot my nametag so I can’t check in at the attendance machine. Luckily, the ahjusshi guard help me so I don’t have to go back home to take my nametag. When I arrived at the hospital it’s already 8.20 am so I don’t have the time to eat my breakfast as usual.

 

                “Gosh, what happened to you? You look… well, awful.” Gladly Soyeon is there at the counter and not the witches.

 

                “Don’t ask.” I quickly walk to the locker room to change my uniform. Soyeon follows me.

 

                “Hey, you better hurry and change your uniform because I just saw EXO-K’s manager came a few minutes ago.”

 

                Oh my God! Kyungsoo! How can I ever forget about him?

 

                “So it’s true right that he’s already change his mind?” I quickly change into my uniform, tie my hair, put on my headdress and change my shoes as I talk.

 

                “Hey, give that guy a chance. He still has this morning. Quick!” Soyeon just stuffs a bread into my mouth.

 

                “asjhjsdksdemlk!” I mumble because of the bread.

 

                “Don’t talk. Just eat. I don’t want you to puke on Kyungsoo on your last meet.”

 

                I take the bread out of my mouth. “Thanks!”

 

                “Go!”

 

                I take a deep breath, ran to the stairs and climb it as fast as I can.  

 

**********************