Twenty-three Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

 

*looks like i broke my promise AGAIN. very sorry, maybe i'm too excited when i'm writing this chapter. it's 947 words this time. but hey, it's worth because you guys told me "more kris!" right? so here you go!*

 

                 Nobody knows how they managed to convince their manager to let all five of them stay at the hospital and accompany Kyungsoo that night. And nobody knows too how they can stay in the hospital even after the visiting hours. It was all Suho’s plan. Nobody knows how he did it.

 

                “Hyung, do you really think that we don’t have to cut the unnecessary part?” Sehun asks as he rests his chin on Suho’s shoulder.

 

                “Of course. It makes him look cuter that way.” Suho replies.

 

                “But don’t you think that it’ll be too long?” Now it’s Kai’s turn to rest his chin on Suho’s other shoulder.

 

                “Nothing is too long in love Jongin.” Suddenly Chanyeol speaks.

                      

               Chanyeol and his love idioms. Duh.

 

                “Chan, help me! I still don’t get this part.” Kyungsoo taps Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

                “Ok, ok. Which part? This?”

 

                Chanyeol focuses back on helping him while Baekhyun is busy cutting the confetti all by himself.

 

                “Does Byun Baekhyun really have to do this all alone?” Baekhyun mumbles by himself.

 

                Nobody hears him.

 

                “YAH!!!!!!”

 

                Ok, now everyone IS looking at him.

 

                “How dare all of you ignores me?!”

 

                Everyone laugh at him.

 

                “Sorry Baek, we did not hear you. Sehun-ah, Jongin-ah, go and help him.” The two maknaes obeys Suho’s order and help Baekhyun cut the confetti.

 

                “Kyungsoo-ah, can you tell me again what did Kris hyung told you this morning?” Suho walks over to the bed and sit beside Chanyeol.

 

                “You know what Kyungsoo, I’m still upset that you call Kris hyung after I told you to call me back this morning. I know I’m not as good as Kris hyung.” Chanyeol pouts his mouth. 

 

                “Chan-ah, I’m sorry to say this, but Kris hyung really is a much better adviser than you.” Kyungsoo laughs and pats Chanyeol’s back.

 

                “Are you guys finish?” Suho looks annoy because he is just being ignored by these two creatures.

 

                “Oh, sorry hyung. Well, he told me that….” Kyungsoo recalls back his long conversation with Kris.

 

                “First, you need to be straight to the point. Sometimes, pick-up lines are not a good idea. Just say what you really want and express what you really feel.”

                Although he is not in front of him now, but Kyungsoo can still imagine Kris hyung’s cool style and charisma when he’s talking.

                “Ok. But how can I be straight forward? You know I’m not that brave hyung.”

                “Kiddo, straight forward doesn’t mean that you have to tell directly to her face that you like her. It can be in a form of a letter or a song or some other stuff. What you’ve got to do is to let the message that you want to give to her to be clear and makes her understand it as soon as she reads or listens to it. Get it?” Kris hyung explains to him patiently.

 

                “So straight to the point huh?” Suho looks at the small table and sofa where he sits just now. “Check. Next?”

 

                “Next, he told me to….”

 

                “Second, make it a sweet confession.” Kris speaks calmly.

                “Well, I did sing to her yesterday. Can you count that as sweet?”

                “Of course. Girls always love guys who have a sweet voice and can sing well like you. But I don’t think that you pick the right song yesterday.”

                “Oh, really? I thought it was a perfect song. Even Chanyeol agrees with me.”

                “Do you really think that Chanyeol knows that song?”

                “Well, he said that it was a good choice so I think he must’ve known the song too.”

                “No Kyungsoo. When he called me last night, he told me he never heard of it.”

                Chanyeol, you’re a total jerk!

 

                “Ouch!” Kyungsoo gives a strong smack on Chanyeol’s back.

 

                “That, is for trolling me when you pretend that you’ve heard the song that I told you.” Kyungsoo’s smile is full of satisfaction.

 

                Suho just laughs. He looks at the scattered papers on the bed. “A sweet confession, check. The last one?”

 

                “Ok, the last one is..”

 

                “Lastly, make it lively and memorable. It would be epic if you can gather everyone in the hospital to be there when you confess to her. But I know there’s no way that’s going to happen right?”

                “Of course. Our manager will kill me if he knows it. So how can I make it lively without too many people around?”

                Kris hyung chuckles. “Kiddo, that’s why they invented CONFETTI.”

 

                Suho looks at Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun who are busy cutting the colorful paper into smaller pieces.

 

               “Check.”

 

                Suho smiles happily before Kyungsoo interrupts him.

 

                “Hyung, there’s one last thing that Kris hyung told me.”

 

                “What is it?”

 

                “One more thing you should remember Kyungsoo.”

                “What is it hyung?”

                “Show her your sincerity. Show her that you really like her and not just making fun of it. If you manage to do that, I’m 100% sure she fells for you.”

                “How?” Kyungsoo have no idea how to show his sincerity.

                “I know this might sound a bit cheesy but sincerity comes from the bottom of our heart Kyungsoo. It’s hard to explain.”

 

                “How am I going to do that hyung?” Kyungsoo looks at Suho.

 

                “Kyungsoo, this is sincerity.” Suho spreads his arm as a sign for him to look to the whole room.

 

                He looks at Chanyeol whose busy looking at the scattered papers on his bed, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun whose busy cutting the color papers on the floor and of course Suho hyung, who’s standing in front of him right now. The one who planned all of this, the mastermind. Kyungsoo understands what Kris and Suho hyung means. He smiles at Suho.

 

                I love you guys like hell. 

 

****************** 

 

*OOOOHHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGOOOSSSSHHH!!!! out of all the 22 chapters that i've wrote so far, this my favorite one!!!! i don't know why, but i like it sooooooo much! maybe because i manage to show some of my baekhyun's aegyo in it. oh my i really love this part, i don't even know why! so i hope you guys would love too! and fyi, i've decided to stop at chapter 25. so looks like 2 more chaps tu go! and please don't put high expectation on it~ because if you do and i fail to achieve it, then you'll be dissapointed and i'll be sad. hihihihihi~ but hey, i'm working my best to give the best ending, so please! look forward to it! and thanks to my lovely cousin Nini that gives me lots of support when i'm writing this fanfic. and also again to my awesome bestie fasya. *ok, looks like i'm already making and ending here. stop*. and for you my lovely subscribers and readers, THANKS a lot too. =) *