Seventeenth Lollipop

It's Kyungsoo's Story

 

                 Kyungsoo still can’t forget how she looks just now. Those red cherry lips. Oh God. That’s so hot! Is she doing it unintentionally or not? Lots of thoughts running inside his mind right now. Chanyeol, help me! Yes, he needs Chanyeol in this kind of situation. So he quickly grabs his cellphone and dials Chanyeol’s number.

 

                “Hello.” Chanyeol’s voice sounds like he just wakes up.

 

                “Hey sleepy head! Wake up! I’m in the middle of emergency here! Help me!” Kyungsoo can’t wait no more.

 

                “Right now?”

 

                “Yes!”

 

                “Dude, it’s so early.”

 

                “Chan, it’s almost 10.00 am.”

 

                “But I’m so sleepy. Huuaarrggghh~” he can hear Chanyeol yawns.

 

                “You can go back to sleep after you help me!”

 

                “Ok, ok. Call me back after 10 minutes. I’ll go and wash my face for a while.”

 

                “No way! Do you think I don’t know that you’ll go back to sleep again?”

 

                “Hey, you know that I can’t give you the best answer if I’m sleepy right?” Chanyeol is trying his best to go back to sleep.

 

                “Fine Chan. Go back to sleep.” Kyungsoo gives up. Chanyeol’s right. He’s always not in his right mind if he’s sleepy so probably he’ll end up giving him stupid response if he tells him about it.

 

                “Thanks bro. You know I love you right. Call me back in an hour okay?”

 

                “No, I hate you Chan.”

 

                Chanyeol laughs and he ends the call. Then suddenly he thinks about another person that will listen to him and he bet that Chanyeol must’ve already told him about yesterday. Kris hyung. Yeah, Kris hyung is a good listener. He is their big brother after all. If Suho hyung is like a father, Kris hyung is like a close big brother to him. Kyungsoo takes a deep breath and dials his number.

 

                “Hello.”

 

                One of the things that Kyungsoo likes about Kris hyung is his warm manly voice. It makes him feels very protective.

 

                “Hello hyung.”

 

                “Kyungsoo-ah, are you okay? Sorry I didn’t call you since the night you were hospitalized.”

 

                “Nah. It’s okay hyung. I’m fine after all. Aside from the knee of course.”

 

                “Yeah I know. Chanyeol called me last night and from what he told me, I can imagine that you are perfectly fine.”

 

                He was right. Chanyeol did told Kris hyung about yesterday’s incident. Chanyeol the big mouth.

 

                “Haha... And I bet you must be laughing real hard too right?”

 

                “Well, I did laugh. But not real hard. It was pretty amazing actually for you to be that brave kiddo. And that’s a new side of Kyungsoo that I never know.”

 

                “Thanks hyung.”

 

                That is the different between Chanyeol and Kris hyung. Both have almost the same height but one of them respects him while the other, trolls him.

 

                “Are you busy hyung?”

 

                “Not really. We don’t really have schedules for today.”

 

                “Good. Well, actually I need someone’s advice right now. Erm… it’s kinda related to yesterday’s incident too. But Chanyeol still sleeping and he don’t want to listen to me. So I thought that maybe you will.”

 

                Kris chuckles. “Of course kiddo. You know I will. I can give much better advice than Chan you know. So what is it?”

 

                “Here’s the thing. I just………….”

 

                That day marked Kyungsoo’s longest phone call with Kris hyung that he ever made.

 

*****************

 

*p/s: im so happy!! because finally i can put some Kris part in this fanfic!!