The Most Important Person In the World 2 - Chapter 3

Most Important Person In The World

 

In the next few days, I became more and more tired. But I still had to practice with ANNA, TORI, and SALLY because we had a showcase to attend soon.
 
“SALLY, that was really good!” I complimented.
 
She smiled. “Thanks.”
 
“ANNA, nice leap.”
 
“Thanks.”
 
“TORI, can I see your spin again?”
 
 She spun.
 
“Um, it isn't quite right. You put your foot down too quickly. SALLY, do you want to help her?'
 
“Sure!” She skipped over. I went to get some water.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
I was getting ready to leave when TORI asked me to meet her in a small room we used for recording. The room was really tiny.
 
“Hey TORI!” I said when I entered the room.
 
She didn't greet me back.
 
“Hey, I really have to run. YI FAN's waiting for me, and I have a baby waiting at home.” I giggled.
 
She closed the door. Then she turned to me.
 
“What is it? I really have to go, TOR-
 
“You're not going anywhere.”
 
“What?”
 
“I said, YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!”
 
I was kind of shaken by her loud voice. “Um... What do you mean? I have to go home.”
 
“You know what I hate about you?” She took a step closer to me. “I hate how you try to make everyone like you. You manipulate people. But not me. You can't fool me.”
 
“What are you talking about?” I was really starting to get scared now. She looked so angry, it scared me. I had never seen her so mad.
 
“Don't play stupid with me, KAREN! You know what I'm talking about! LAY! KRIS! You even convinced the manager to make you the leader! That's not fair. I was supposed to be the leader! I don't need you to boss me around like you did today. You think I'm not good enough or something? I'm better than you!”
 
I sighed. “TORI, of course you're good enough, you don't understa-”
 
“Oh, I understand perfectly,” she spat. Then she shook her head. “Why aren't you dead yet? That's the only thing I can't understand.”
 
I swallowed. “You want me to die?” I felt my whole body get weaker. I was tired from practice, but it only got worse.
 
She laughed. “You were supposed to die last year. When that girl poisoned you. She was my fangirl, not yours. Too bad she was too dumb to complete the task. Girls these days will do anything if their idol asked them to. I thought you were going to die. If you died, everything would be perfect. I would be the leader of the group. LAY and KRIS wouldn't have to be in that situation. Why aren't you dead?” She took another stop toward me.
 
I took a step back. “What are you going to do?”
 
She kept walking toward me. “I want you to die.”
 
“No, TORI. Why can't we just be friends? I always wanted to be your friend. I don't have much friends, you know. HALLEY is my only girl friend. No other girls trust me. I don't get it. What have I done?”
 
She grabbed my hair. “I don't want to be your friend, GOT IT?! I need you to die!”
 
“Ow...TORI, let go!”
 
She yanked my hair and grabbed it tighter.
 
I tried to loosen her fingers that were around mine. “Ow, stop it! ...YI FAN...!!!” I was really scared. I trembled.
 
She scoffed. “He can't hear you remember? He's outside.”
 
Suddenly, she pushed my head into the wall. My head pounded. Everything turned white. “Ow..." My head was throbbing. “TORI... please...” I couldn't see anything anymore. Only whiteness. 
 
“DIE, !!! Why won't you die?!”
 
My vision came back, but just a little. I touch the side of my head. I felt moisture. Was I sweating? I looked at my hand. No. It was blood.
 
“Why won't you die?!” she repeated. She pushed my head into the glass window. This time, I out.
 
 
 
* * * * * (WU YI FAN'S POV)
 
 
 
The ambulance arrived. The workers who watched the camera showed me what happened. TORI was pyscho. Why would she do something like that? But I was more worried aout KAREN. I wasn't able to get in the ambulance with her. I had to go to the hospital in a separate car. I asked the rest of EXO to come with me. I thanked them for coming.
 
The doctor said that I would have to wait until she was transferred to a regular hospital room. I was relieved that she was going to be fine.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
The next day, I got to see her. We all went in at once. All of EXO. She was awake. I rushed to her side and took her hand. “KAREN, thank god you're okay.”
 
She took her hand away from me.
 
 
 
 “Who are you?”