The Most Important Person In the World Chapter 13

Most Important Person In The World

 

I woke up. All white. Was this the hospital?

I looked around. The sight of WU YI FAN in those white sheets gave me a flashback. Car accident. 

It was all my fault. I got up and put on these uncomfortable slippers. Then I went over to his bed. Bandages around his head. The tube that went aross his face and hands. I lifted the blanket. There were bandages there too. His ribs were probably broken. My fault. My fault. My fault. 

I thought of what could happen to him. I covered my mouth and my eyes teared up. Everything became blurry. 

I heard fans screaming outside. Why were they out there? We were injured. I only had a broken arm and leg and a minor head injury. But YI FAN. He was in really bad condition. 

The screams of the fans started making my head hurt. 

Suddenly, I heard him say my name. I looked at him. A single tear came down the side of his face. Stupidhead. He was injured, and he still cared about me?

I took his hand and squeezed it. "Hey, wake up."

"Wake up, dummy."

More tears came down as I put my head down beside him. My fault. My fault he was in this condition. 

"Wake up. Wake up! WAKE UP!!!!!" I hit the bed with my fist. What hadn't I realized he loved me this much? He put my life before his.

"I love you, WU YI FAN...I love you......."

I thought twice about doing this, but then I lowered my face down to his and pressed my lips against his. They were really soft. I wanted to stay like that forever.

Suddenly, I felt YI FAN move. Shifted a little. 

I pulled myself away from him and looked at the shining beautiful ring on my finger. Then I took it off. I'm so sorry, YI XING

I got up. "YI FAN? Are you awake?" I whispered.  

He opened his eyes and smiled weakly at me. "You love me?" He whispered. He looked like he was straining to talk.

I stomped. "You tricked me, stupid! I take my kiss back!" 

He laughed, and then grimaced. "You can't take a kiss back." He his lips. "Too late."

I slapped his arm. "WU YI FAN, why did you trick me like that?"

"Ow. I'm injured!"

I quickly rubbed his arm for him. "Oh! Sorry." I in a deep breath. "Why'd you have to be so stupid?"

He sighed. "You're still calling me stupid."

I whined. "But you are." 

He looked at me with intense eyes, which made me nervous.

"Stop looking at me like that." 

Silence.

"It's not your fault, you know. Don't blame yourself. I chose to do what I did."

"Yes it is. It is my fault." I looked away from him. 

"Okay. Then I don't forgive you."

I turned around and opened my mouth. "What? You said it was your fault! Hmph!" I turned back to the window.

"I can forgive you. But you have to do one thing for me."

I turned around. "Fine. What is it?" 

"Kiss me like you did before."

"No."

"You better."

"No!"

"Do you want me to get up from this bed to get you?"

I sighed. "Stop. You're injured. You're not supposed to get up."

"I will do it if you don't come over here right now."

I wrinkled my nose. "Oh my gosh, why do you always make everything so complicated?" I sat down on the bed.

He looked at me as I lowered my face to his. Directly into my eyes. Our faces were only inches apart. His eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips. I stopped and got up. "I can't do this!"

"Okay, then I'm coming to get you."

I saw him try to get up. 

"No! You stay right where you are right now, mister!" 

"Then come to me."

I sighed. This seemed fun but also serious. I lowered my face to his. He directly into my eyes again. But this time, I tried to keep it cool. When I was just inches from his lips, he closed his eyes.

When my lips touched his, I felt my insides tingle. Like electricity was running through it. I shivered a little. 

He kissed me back. He wasn't even shy about it, either. It was open-mouthed. And he wouldn't let me go. Gosh, for someone that injured, how could he hold me so tightly?

"Mmmm...."

I blushed. "Stop making that noise."

"Well, what do you expect? You made me wait eight years." He kissed me again.

When he let go, I saw the ring that I had taken off. On the side of his bed. I picked it up. "Um, I have to go now."

I started to leave when I felt him grab my wrist. "Don't leave me," he pleaded. "Can't you just stay by my bed for the night?"

I blushed.

"I promise I won't do anything. Plus, I'm injured. What can I do? And you're injured. Go back to your bed, missy."

I looked at my bed and then at him. "I think I'll stay here. Your bed is more comfortable. Scoot over."

He moved, and I laid down beside him. I felt good to be with YI FAN again. I felt his hot body temperature. His warmth. It made me fall asleep.

 

* * * * *

 

When I woke up in the morning, I found YI FAN staring at me. I almost fell off the bed. "Wha-

"Good morning."

"Wha-

"You're so beautiful."

"Wha-

"I love you."

I blushed. Then I turned to face the window, so YI FAN wouldn't see me blush. 

I felt the bed move, and then suddenly his arms were around me. "How come you don't tell me you love me back?"

"Because you already know I do..." I hated to admit it, but it was true.

"I want to hear you say it." 

"Okay. I love you, WU YI FAN."

Suddenly, I heard someone I hadn't heard in a while. "Get your hands off my wife."