The Most Important Person In the World Chapter 21

Most Important Person In The World

 

I was panicking in the dressing room. "Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous!"

It was a two weeks after WU YI FAN proposed to me, and I was getting married. My stomach wasn't really that visible yet. I was in my wedding dress. "HALLEY, I'm so nervous. Oh my gosh, what if something happens? I don't want my wedding to be ruined."

We invited LAY. He said he would be happy to go as YI FAN's best man. 

"Calm down, okay? If you don't think about it, it won't happen. Besides, you look so pretty right now, I could die. Seriously, would you stop looking at me with your flawless face? Ugh, I'm so jealous. I wish I was getting married. But then SEHUN and I.....yeah whatever. My point is, you look amazing. You're about to make me go blind with yourself, seriously. Calm down, okay? You're thinking too much." 

I smiled and then hugged her. "Okay, I'm sorry. But I want this to be the perfect wedding, you know? This is my second wedding."

"Hmph. Well, I didn't even have my first. Besides, you should be glad that so many people like you."

"WU YI FAN loves me. I don't want to be with anyone else besides him." I looked at my stomach, and then I touched it. "Plus, I'm going to have his baby." I smiled.

"You're lucky. A mom at twenty-one?" She sighed. I'm twenty-one. I'm going nowhere with my life."

"What are you talking about? You still have so much you can do. We're still young, you know. Just because I'm a mother doesn't mean I can't still have fun. You're not having a baby yet, which means you can do more than I can."

She shook her head. "Look at you, talking like a mother already. Now hurry up, we need to get you out there."

 

* * * * * (WU YI FAN's POV)

 

She was so beautiful, walking down the aisle. More dazzling than an angel. My eyes searched for my mom. When I found her, she smiled at me. She was so happy when she found out I was getting married to KAREN. She turned her attention back to KAREN, so I did too. This was the day I was waiting for, for so long. 

 

* * * * * (MY/YOUR POV)

 

The aisle seemed so long. My dress seemed like it weighed a ton. 

When I got to the altar, I relaxed a bit. I was still kind of nervous though, knowing WU YI FAN's mother was watching. I hadn't seen her in so long. I hoped she approved of us getting married. I focused on YI FAN. 

When we got to the part where he put the ring on my finger, he held my fingers like glass. I looked at him. He was concentrating so hard. That made my heart melt.

"You may kiss the bride."

He pulled me into his arms and held me tightly while he kissed me. When we pulled away from each other, I smiled at him.

 

* * * * *

 

In the after party, WU YI FAN's mother came over.

"You've grown so much! Oh my, my son chose such a beautiful bride. I'm so happy he chose you! It was my dream to have my son marry you! Ay, I have to sit down, I'm so happy."

"Ma ma, I haven't seen you in so long, eleven years!" You're still so beautiful yourself. Take care of your health, okay?"

"Oh stop with that! I'm getting old now."

"But you still look young and beautiful."

WU YI FAN smiled. "Ma, I missed you." He gave her a hug, and she smiled at him.

"I missed you too, YI FAN."  

Then I broke the news to her. "Ma ma, I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

I looked at YI FAN. He smiled. I turned back to my mother-in-law. "I'm pregnant."

She got up and looked at my stomach. "My goodness, I'm going to be a grandma soon!" She looked at YI FAN. "You better take care of your wife."

WU YI FAN kissed me. "Of course." 

 

* * * * * (WU YI FAN's POV)

 

I was so happy. I was going to be a father soon. 

Especially since KAREN was going to be the mother. She told me a week before we were getting married. 

I looked at her. My wife. She looked so beautiful in that wedding dress. 

I took her hand. "Come on, let's dance."

 

* * * * * (MY/YOUR POV)

 

It was so much fun, on the dance floor.
 
"Wow, they're so graceful."
 
"They look so good together." 
 
"I want my wedding to be like theirs."
 
 
* * * * *
 
 
When I had my baby, we named him KRIS. 
 
WU YI FAN never missed anything. Not once, anything from the baby's life. First step, first word, anything. 
 
The baby's first word was "Dada."
 
YI FAN is a good father. 
 
We were a family, one that had started from two best friends. I never regretted a single thing. 
 
WU YI FAN is the most important person in the world.
 
 
 
 
THE END (Of Part I)*
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
* Hey readers! Don't stop reading! There's still PART II, keep reading! (It will count as Chapter 22~ :)