Stand-out

My Other Half

 

 
You and Donghae surprised the people who were invited at the party. With his oh-so-handsome bad boy look and your angelic face, all people were mesmerized. Including two people, Ryuusei, a Japanese-Korean heir of their company, and Minji, the girl that Donghae doesn't want to see anymore because she's obsessed with him.
 
You: Ya.. there are so many people in here.. *embarrassed* And they are all staring at us like crazy.
Donghae: Of course they will. It's a party, you know.
You: I'm not really used to this, Donghae..
 
Donghae looked into your eyes and saw how embarrassed and afraid you were. And yes, another flashback.
 
Flashback..
 
You: Prince.. I don't want to go to that party..
Donghae: But you have to, my princess.
You: I won't go unless you go there also! *throws tantrums*
Donghae: Oh well, do I even have a choice? *laughs* Come, my princess, you will show off to them and I will be there for you. *carries you*
You: Eh?
Donghae: I'll go with you~
 
And so he did, and people were shocked, as well.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Donghae: I'm here with you, ____. Don't worry. *holds your hand*
You: Gomawo. *smiles*
 
As you reached a table, Donghae pulled the chair and let you sit first.
 
You: Thanks, Donghae.
Donghae: I'll be back, arraseo? I'll meet up with my friends first. You can go around and wait for me at the terrace, if you want.
 
You went to the terrace and enjoyed the cool breeze touching your face. You opened your purse and held the necklace once more, because all this time, you were still hoping that you would meet prince, wherever he is right now. Then all of the sudden, there was a handsome guy with a blonde hair who was staring at you the whole time.
 
You: Ah! You startled me!
Ryuusei: Mianhae, gomen nasai. *bows*
You: Who are you?
Ryuusei: Ryuusei Kurosaki.
You: So you're a Japanese, after all. Why didn't I notice? I'm such a pabo. *sighs* Konbanwa, Ryuusei-sama. *bows*
Ryuusei: -sama? No need to be formal. Just Ryuusei-kun is enough. *touches your face* You're beautiful. Do you know that?
You: I don't really consider myself beautiful, you know.
Ryuusei: Well, you should.. now. *smiles*
 
While inside the party room:
 
Minji: Donghae oppa~ *hugs him* You're here!
Donghae: Get your hands off me, woman!
Minji: Oppa, you're so mean!! Lets have a dance, please?
Donghae: Aish so annoying!!
Minji: *moves closer to seduce him* Oppa, am I not good enough? I am rich, beautiful and nice. And not to mention, smart. *tries to kiss him*
Donghae: *pushes her* I DON'T LIKE YOU! I HAVE SOMEONE IN MY HEART! *walks away*
 
While you and Ryuusei..
 
You: Thanks. For making me believe that. [Is he "Prince"?]
Ryuusei: And because of that, you should do something for me in return.
You: *scared* What is.. it?
Ryuusei: *smirks and moves closer* Be mine. *touches your shoulder and forces himself to kiss you*
You: NO! [Eottokke? PRINCE, HELP ME!!!!!!]