Good News

My Other Half

 

Assistant: I see.
Donghae: I need you to book her a ticket to Seoul.
Assistant: Waeyo?
Donghae: I want to see her.
Assistant: But..
Donghae: I'll give you a day off. *winks*
Assistant: If that's the case, then, OKAY!
 
And the assistant started booking a ticket for you.
 
Three Days Later..
 
Secretary: Ms. ____, the dean wants to see you in her office.
You: *shocked* EH?! But why all of the sudden??!
Secretary: Relax, she has something to tell you.
 
Inhale, exhale. You entered the dean's office.
 
Dean: Welcome, and good morning, Ms. _____. *smiles*
You: Good morning, Dean. *bows*
Dean: Your sponsor called me three days ago.
 
Flashback..
 
Donghae: Dean, I am Lee Donghae, the sponsor of Ms. ____ and I've been supporting her for a long time now.
Dean: Oh my.. Mr. Lee. What can I do for you?
Donghae: If it's not too much, I need your help. I wanted to see who I am supporting now. I wanted to go there, but my schedule here in Seoul is hectic..
 
Dean: Is that so?
Donghae: Yeah. And I want to see her badly and how she improved through the years. If it's not too much, may I ask your permission of letting me meet her by going to Seoul when her semester break starts?
Dean: Of course, Mr. Lee. You don't even have to ask.
Donghae: THANK YOU SO MUCH! But one more thing, please don't reveal who I really am or any other info about me. Please?
Dean: Okay, trust me.
 
End of Flashback.
 
You: Really?! What did he told you?! Omo, is he going to remove my scholarship?! *panics*
Dean: Hahaha! No, in fact, he wants to meet you!
You: Eh? Come to think of it, I don't even know his name or anything. When and how, dean?
Dean: After your final exams. During sembreak. You will go to Seoul and meet him.
You: WHOA?! SEOUL?! Omo~ It's my dream to go there! May I know who he is, dean? I want to thank him for this.
Dean: Sorry, but it's a secret. You'll find out soon. Please do your best and pass the exams, okay? I'll give you the ticket afterwards.
You: Thanks, dean. I will do my best.
 
Then you went outside and started smiling like crazy.
 
You: [YAAAAAY! TRIP TO SEOUL AND I WILL FINALLY MEET THE ONE SUPPORTING ME ON MY STUDIES! I MUST THANK HIM, REALLY. Wait, what? Seoul?]
 
Another Flashback:
 
You: Why are you not telling me your name?
Donghae: Mianhae, but it's a secret. Just call me "Prince."
You: Okay, I'll call you prince from now on. And I'll be your princess~ *smiles*
Donghae: *kisses your forehead* You're so cute, really :)
You: Awww. *cuddles with him* But if we are prince and princess, where is our castle?
Donghae: Somewhere in Seoul. :) In South Korea.
You: Wow~ I can't wait to visit there. I want to see the king and queen as well~ And we'll live happily ever after, Prince.
Donghae: We will, at the right time. *grins*
 
End of Flashback.
 
You: JUST WAIT AND SEE, PRINCE! I'LL DEFINITELY GET GOOD MARKS AND I WILL GO TO EVERY CORNER IN SEOUL TO MEET YOU! *touches the necklace*