Love You Still, Always Will.

My Other Half

 

You arrived in both of your house, and he knelt down near the trees and stayed there.
 
Donghae: Princess, if it's the only way you would be able to forgive such a prince like me, I will stay here until the end of time.
You: *irritated* Shut up. Only a loyal dog like Hachiko can wait that long.
Donghae: If I had to pick you or having nothing in my life I would pick you, because having you means having everything in my life, my princess. ?
 
You ignored him and entered the house, he was still there, kneeling like a cute child, waiting for his princess to return.
 
You: He deserves that. That's what he gets for not telling me everything earlier. But.. *observes heart* But why am I feeling such guilt and pain seeing him like that? Damn it. Waeyooooo?!
 
You changed your clothes and watched your favorite movies. You were secretly looking at him and you can't stop thinking about him.
 
You: [It's been three hours.. How is he?? Damn, why am I so concerned about that naughty prince??]
 
Outside:
 
Donghae: [Aigoo. It's so cold in here. I didn't bring my blanket along. But.. I promised her I would stay here, kneeling and waiting. Because a true prince will do anything for his princess] *shivering*
 
You: *peeking at the curtains* [It's too cold outside.. what if he gets sick because of me?]
 
You've waited for another hour and because of extreme guilt, you finally went outside, got some blanket and went to check him out. Going outside, Donghae was still shivering and was sneezing.
 
You: *hits him* YOU'RE SUCH A PABO! All along.. I was married to you. No wonder you don't want me to give up because I might forget what we had. *sobs* Stupid prince you are!
Donghae: *smiles* Hit me all you want, princess..
 
Suddenly, he fainted. Because of the cold weather. You carried him quickly to your bedroom and started taking care of him.
 
You: *sobs* Prince, wake up!!!!