True Feeling

My Other Half

 

Donghae: Let me ask you a question.
You: Go on, what is it?
Donghae: What if your prince turned out to be someone you knew? What are you going to do about it?
You: *clenches fist* That stupid little prince of mine? I'll definitely kill him. [I miss him so much..]
Donghae: *gulps* Shincha?! [Uh-oh.]
You: Yeah. I would beat him up and throw things at him to make him feel what it's like waiting for him for 10 freakin' years.
Donghae: Honestly, would you really do that? Will you be able to forgive him? What if he was just afraid the whole time?
 
You: I don't know.. I don't even know if waiting for him is worth it or not..
Donghae: [When will I have the courage to tell you that I'm your prince?] Don't give up. I know he'll come back.
You: Waeyo? Do you know him?
Donghae: Just don't. *gives you a kiss* But for now, let me be in his position to call you my princess.
You: So.. does this mean I can call you my prince?
 
Donghae interrupts you through a kiss. He started kissing you with passion until the two of you entered your house.
 
You: [Mianhae.. prince..] I guess that's a yes.
Donghae: *touches your hair* Of course.
You: Is this right? I think I should start forgetting about prince. But on the contrary, I still long for him.. My heart wants to continue waiting for him..
Donghae: Don't..
You: It would be unfair to you..
Donghae: Just don't..
You: We just kissed.
Donghae: If you really love him, don't. What we are doing, is just a mere replacement of your yearning for him. [If you forget about him, you will forget about me too.]
You: If that's the case, then, what are we?
Donghae: We don't really need labels. But starting tomorrow, we'll be a married couple. Get ready for tomorrow, princess.
 
He kissed you once again and said goodnight :)
 
You: *at the bedroom* I can't believe I'm getting married to him. And it's weird that he doesn't even want me to forget about prince. Why is that so? I don't want to regret. My feelings for prince.. and now here's Donghae.. What if I started falling for Donghae and I will be able to find you then? I fear that someday, time would keep us apart and the kiss he had given me will be the reason why I can’t let him go. What if he forgotten about us and what if I fall in love with him, but he’s in love with someone else? It’s like I’m waiting for a ship inside the airport. It’s that impossible! I’m still not ready for this. *thinks deeply. Let me go back. Donghae kissed me and touched my face, right? So during those times I was blinded by his feelings. Maybe that’s the reason why he was able to kiss me effortlessly! Now I know. He wouldn’t be able to kiss me if it weren’t for that blindness. Okay, enough of reminiscing. To my surprise, my heart had already had a mind of its own. It seems like it’s persuading me to kiss him the proper way wherein our lips are sealed and the world suddenly disappears. I guess it’s our Passionate Affection for each other. Maybe we wanted to be more than friends. But am I really in love? Damn, that’s impossible. I can’t sleep and I can’t stop thinking ‘bout him and all of the things that happened today.. AISH! I'M GOING TO SLEEP!
 
While you were sleeping soundly, you started dreaming about prince again.