Party

My Other Half

 

After several hours of styling your hair and make-up, you are now ready for the party. The stylist assigned to give you a make-over was there, complimenting you.
 
Stylist: Omo~ You're beautiful! Just like a princess! A few minutes from now and your prince will come and pick you up~
You: Thanks~ [But seriously, I only want prince to be with me right now. I woke up with you in my heart and mind. I miss you so much.] *frowns*
 
Stylist: Aww, don't frown. You're beautiful, especially when you smile. Are you missing someone?
You: Uhm waeyo?
Stylist: Because I can see it in your eyes, silly. And both of us are girls.
You: Uhm, yeah. *sighs* Someone, whom I've been waiting for the whole time..
Stylist: If it's worth your time, your thoughts, your heart... He's worth the wait..
You: He is. [I don't know what's going on in your life right now, all I know is that I'm going to keep waiting. ?]
 
Then suddenly, another person started knocking the door.
 
Stylist: I'll open it for you, _____. *opens the door*
 
Opening the door, it was a guy with a bouquet of roses, wearing a black tuxedo and a blue necktie. It was Donghae.
 
You: Donghae.. what are you doing in here?? *shocked*
Donghae: *blushing* [Everything about you, I adore. I think you are perfect no matter what. You're beautiful, my princess.]
You: Ya. You're head's above the clouds again.
Stylist: *whispers* Maybe he was mesmerized by your beauty.
Donghae: I.. uhm.. I was invited to the party as well.. And I guess you'll be my date tonight.
You: WHAT??! [Of all the guys, why him?]
Donghae: You don't want to? Fine, I'll leave.
You: *holds his hand* Hey, don't leave. I was just shocked.
Stylist: You two looked good together. Are you a couple?
You: NO! ANIYA.
Donghae: But we'll be, in the future. *smirks and puts arms around your shoulder* Lets go.
 
You went into the car once again, and he helped you out.
 
You: Ya, what do you mean by what you've said a while ago?
Donghae: What do you think? *looks at you* Is there another meaning of that sentence?
You: I don't get you. Are you having a mood swing or something?
Donghae: It's not a mood swing, per se. It's merely a normal reaction to the current stimuli I am subjected to. Therefore, it is not my fault.
You: Ah, shut up! I am here to relax, not to think!
Donghae: *laughs* I guess it's my time to tease you. *smirks*
You: And what are you going to do to me?
Donghae: *moves closer* You'll find out later. *winks*
You: *blush* [This guy, is so weird! I guess men have more mood swings than a bipolar schizophrenic like me.]
 
Donghae: We're here. *smiles*
You: Now what?
Donghae: Get out of the car and be my date tonight. *holds your hand*
 
You two started walking towards the place, surprising all the people.