Forever Begins Here.

My Other Half

 

Donghae was dreaming of you that time, while he was in your bedroom. Dreaming about you and him.
 
You: Prince, why did you have to leave me? I thought you're going to stay with me.. *hugs you*
Donghae: Princess, I'm really sorry..
 
After that dream he had, he finally woke up, seeing you holding his hands while sleeping beside him.
 
Donghae: Princess? Where am I?
You: *wakes up and opens eyes slowly* Prince!! You finally woke up!!! *hugs him*
Donghae: *wonders* Why are you hugging me right now? I thought you're still mad at me. *closes eyes* Go and hit me all you want, _____. I deserve it anyway.
You: You bet I will, naughty prince. *smirks*
 
He closed his eyes and you grabbed his face and kissed his lips.
 
Donghae: I thought.. you're gonna hit me?
You: Yeah, I did. And I hit you using my lips.
Donghae: So.. does this mean you forgive me?
You: *hugs you* What do you think? Prince, I was frustrated, okay? If you were in my position, I would be filled with mixed emotions. I just don't know how to react then. But then I realized that I've waited for you. And now that we're finally together, I think it's stupid for me to push you away. I love you, prince. You pabo.
 
Donghae smiled, and immediately give you a warm hug. He was still sick that time, but he kissed you once again.
 
Donghae: You just caught my disease, my princess.
You: *kissed back* I don't care. As long as its yours. Keke~
 
You and Donghae were together until you graduated. You eventually discovered that he was the one supporting you the whole tine.
 
You: PABO PRINCE. YOU WERE HIDING A LOT OF THINGS FROM YOUR WIFE! But seriously, thanks.
Donghae: It's nothing. It's the least I could do, princess. Now that you've graduated, mind if we migrate to Seoul, get married at the church and have children?
You: Damn it. I'm 24 already. And you're turning 28. I'm so old. Let's go. Before I get older. *laughs*
Donghae: But still, you're beautiful~
 
You two did what he wanted to do. On your honeymoon, you stayed at the hotel, spent time together and made love through the night.
 
You: Prince, it sure was worth it waiting for you~
Donghae: And it was worth the sacrifice back then~
 
Your hair was loose and you covered yourself in a blanket. He was still sleeping like a child. Through your love and waiting, you two were blessed with two cute twins. And you promised you would never be apart anymore <3
 
The end.