Invitation

My Other Half

 

To break the silence, you started talking to him.
 
You: If you don't mind, is it okay if you tell me who you are and why did you helped me?
Donghae: I just feel like it. *smiles*
You: I think it would be better if you smile often. You're cuter when you do that.
Donghae: [Uh-oh. BE A BAD BOY, DONGHAE!!!] Shut up.. Don't tease me like that.
You: Seriously! You must do!! *pinches his cheeks*
Donghae: Ah, cut it out! I'm driving!!!
You: *laughs* Hahaha! I didn't know how fun it is teasing you. *tickles him*
Donghae: STOP IT!! [Wow, she really is having fun.]
You: [He reminds me of prince.. again. Waeyo?!] *looks at him*
Donghae: *blushes* Why are you looking at me that way?!
You: Nothing. *smiles*
 
You arrived at the place to where you're gonna stay.
 
Donghae: We're here.
You: Thanks. *bows* Would you like to stay for a while?
Donghae: No thanks. See you around.
You: Wait! *holds his jacket* What's your name?
Donghae: Fishy.
You: EH?
Donghae: Lee Donghae. [I had to tell my name because she might know who I really am.]
You: [He's not "Prince" afterall. Because he wouldn't tell his name if it was him.] Ah, arraseo.
 
He drove around the city and finally arrived to his workplace.
 
Donghae: *back to his old self* I finally met her~ *smiles*
Assistant: Shincha? What happened?
Donghae: She's getting suspicious so I had to change myself into a bad boy and tell her my name. She was still the same princess that I knew. And she's so pretty.
Assistant: Wow~ Oh, by the way sir, your SJ hyungs including you were invited to a party.
Donghae: What kind of party?
Assistant: An acquaintance party. And between the two of us, I suggest you go and get yourself a date for that event.
Donghae: Huh? Why? I don't want to. I only have my princess in mind.
Assistant: Then go and get her, sir! If I were you, I would gladly do that.
Donghae: Still, no.
Assistant: Alright. I can't force you. Go and spend your night with the one you are always force to date with.
Donghae: NO. YOU'RE KIDDING, RIGHT?
Assistant: I am not, sir. You know, that girl who is so into you that used to annoy you everyday?
Donghae: Damn it. I don't want to be close to that woman! She's driving me nuts!
Assistant: Then go and choose ____ as your date. Or else..
Donghae: Alright. *sighs* Guess I have no choice. Send a copy of this invitation tomorrow and tell her her "sponsor" will be there. Give her also something to wear. Shoes, Dress. Everything. Charge it in my credit card.
Assistant: Yes sir!!