Hardwork

My Other Half

 

While in Seoul..
 
Donghae: So, did she agreed to meet me?? *eager*
Assistant: Yes, sir. In fact, it has been her dream to go here. The dean said she was really happy.
Donghae: Is that so? Great! But, I have another plan.
Assistant: What is it, sir?
Donghae: I wanted to give her a very warm welcome, but I want to disguise myself as a bad boy.
Assistant: *shocked* But why? Can you just meet her without being too mysterious?
Donghae: *puppy dog eyes* But I want to~ *frowns*
Assistant: Arraseo, sir. So, what's the plan?
 
Donghae whispers into his assistant's eyes and he quickly agreed with the plan.
 
While in your country..
 
You: If f(x) = Log(x), then f -1(x), *calculates* Then the answer is 10 x. Yaaay! I got it correctly!! Log 465 is equal to... Hmm.. *thinks* Ah! 3.01! :)
 
You continued studying for the final exams, as you fell asleep. You were also dreaming about "Prince."
 
You: Prince, how much do you love me?
Donghae: Do you really have to ask, my princess?
You: I just want to know, prince.. *frowns* Because some of my classmates tell me you're fake and you don't love me at all because I am ugly.. And you're old for me.. *cries*
Donghae: *comforts you* Aww, don't cry, my princess. They're just jealous because you have a prince like me that they don't have. If I'm fake, will you be able to touch and talk to me?
You: Well.. you do have a point.. *sniffs*
Donghae: And I love you, my princess. Always remember that. *hugs you* I don't want to see you cry or sad, arraseo? But if you can't take it anymore, I am always here for you. You're beautiful, my princess. Don't ever call yourself ugly. Because you're the most beautiful girl I ever seen.
 
You woke up, after that dream, with tears in your eyes.
 
You: Prince, because of you, I believed that I am beautiful, no matter what other people say about me. I want to see you again..
 
You resumed studying after a while, with Donghae as an inspiration.
 
You: I can do this~ FIGHTING!! Find the maximum or minimum value of f(x) = 2x2 + 3x - 5? That's easy! *solves for it* Aha! f has a minimum value equal to -49/8! :)
 
[While reviewing for Geography..]
 
You: So the Cape of Good Hope is located in South Africa. *marks the map* And Magellan was killed in the Philippines in the 15th century..
 
Your review lasted for weeks and you did your best all the time.
 
Day of the exams:
 
You: Lord, please help me. *prays* I really wanted to meet prince and the one supporting me! I trust in you!
 
You entered the exam room, grabbed some test paper and answered the questions.
 
While in Seoul..
 
Donghae: Her exams are today. I want to wish her a goodluck.
Assistant: Lets pray for her. She's smart, they say. So I think she'll do well.
Donghae: Yeah, I know. She's been the first honor in her school for 10 years and no one beat her.
Assistant: Wow, I envy her.
Donghae: No, don't be. We all have different talents and abilities.
 
5 days later, Day of the Results.
 
You: PLEASE LET ME HAVE GOOD GRADES. PLEASE DO. PLEASEEEE. *prays*
 
You closed your eyes, and checked for the result in the bulletin board. You were shocked to see the results.
 
You: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! I'M A DEAN'S LISTER!!!!!!!! *jumps*
Other People: Hey, aren't you the "#1" student? Congratulations!
You: Thanks! You too! :)
 
You ran with joy and was happy the whole time.
 
You: SEOUL, HERE I COME! PRINCE AND MR. SPONSOR, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE ME!!!!!