Marriage Contract

My Other Half

 

Now that you are persuaded to marry Donghae, you can't help but be depressed about it.
 
At the Car..
 
You: [What mess did I get into? Damn it. I was supposed to be here for a vacation and to meet my sponsor and find prince. But what happened? I am forced to marry this boy.. *cries* Prince, what can I do now? Why won't you just show up to me? Didn't you told me that you would marry me??]
 
Donghae: [Damn, wrong move. To prevent the people from spreading news about her, I had to force her to marry me. If she only knew that I was her prince all along, she would have been happy.]
 
You: *frowns* Now what? Do we really need to be married?
Donghae: *sighs* We have to. Or else Ryuusei will do everything to destroy what we have. He's a heir to the biggest company here in Seoul. And that girl who doesn't approve of our marriage is Minji. She's obsessed with me. I don't really like her. Now that we are planning to marry through force, they won't bother us anymore.
 
You: I don't believe this. Damn it. I'm still a college student, you know!
Donghae: I know.
You: And I don't even know a thing about you except your name.
Donghae: That's easy. We can talk all day once we get married.
You: I have someone else in my heart right now. Is it a good reason to cancel this marriage thingy?
Donghae: Who is that guy anyway? [Tell me, are you still in love with me?]
You: Someone I met 10 years ago. He's the one I've been waiting for. But I don't know where he is right now. And he's the reason why I wanted to go here.
Donghae: Do you still love him? [Do you still love me?]
You: *cries* Of course I do.. For 10 years, I've been waiting for him.. I am already 20 years old.. yet he's not showing himself to me.. Why, prince.. Why?!
 
Donghae: *stops the car* Come here, _____. [She still loves me.. Man, I'm such an idiot.]
You: *hugs him* Prince.. I love him.. I really do.. I'm his princess, and never did I stop thinking about him..
Donghae: Stop crying, _____. Pretend that I'm that prince right now. Tell me how you really feel about him. [Tell me, please.]
 
You: *cries heart out* Prince, I love you. You said you would wait for me. But where are you now? Are you just going to leave me with all those promises you left behind? I'm getting married to Donghae soon, but there's no sign of you. *takes the necklace out* See this damn necklace? It's what binds us.. Do you have it with you? Because me, I have it all along..
 
Donghae touched the other half of the necklace that he has. You really love him, after all.
 
You: Mianhae, Donghae.. But I can't really marry you. Because I'm in love with someone else.
Donghae: But we have to, _____. I don't care whether you love me or not. Imagine me as your prince. Just marry me.
You: But.. That's not fair.
Donghae: *kisses you* All is fair in love and war.
You: Arraseo..
Donghae: We'll be having a civil marriage first. And after graduation, that's where you'll decide whether you would marry me in the church or you'll choose to love someone else.
You: Okay.. I'll marry you..
 
Through one kiss, he was able to change your decision. Why is that so?