A Blast From The Past

My Other Half

 

You: Yaaaaaay! My first day in college! And I am so happy that I was granted a scholarship!! I'm so thankful! Whoever this person is, you'll be blessed!!
 
You held a necklace. A heart necklace which was divided into two. You have the other half, while the other half is in the hands of the guy. But who the heck is he, really?
 
Flashback:
 
His face was covered and he wore aviators that time. You were still 10 years old back then and you have no idea who he was. But you know that he was 14 years old.
 
You: Where are you going, my prince charming?
Donghae: Somewhere far away, sweetie.
You: I thought you'll be there for me.. Why are you leaving?!
Donghae: I have to, my dear.
You: *hits him* NO FAIR! I HATE YOU! *cries* You're my first and only best friend.. *hugs him*
Donghae: Mianhae, my princess..
You: Take me with you!! *crying*
Donghae: *kisses your forehead* If only that's possible. Here. *gives the necklace* I have the other half. And when the time comes, we'll see each other again. And we'll be together as one. Until we meet again, my other half.
 
End of Flashback.
 
You: *touching the necklace* Prince, you are my inspiration. And you're the reason why I'm motivated everyday~ It's been 10 years, yet I don't know who you really are. But never did I stop thinking about you.
 
While in Korea...
 
Donghae: *holding your picture* So how is she right now, my assistant? *smiles*
Assistant: She's already a college student, sir.
Donghae: Ten years have passed. Will you still remember who I am?
 
Donghae recalls your face back then. The way you smile, the way you look and the way you talk. ?
 
Assistant: Sir, may I ask? Who is that girl in the picture?
Donghae: *smiles* My Other Half.
Assistant: Ohhhh~ She's pretty. Is she also the one you're helping out to get into the school she wanted?
Donghae: Yeah, she is.
Assistant: But why don't you show up to her?
Donghae: I'm not ready yet and it's not yet the right time. I saw her ten years ago, being bullied by a kid.
 
Another Flashback:
 
10 years ago:
 
You: That's my bag!!! Give it to me!!!!
Random Girl: NOT ANYMORE, UGLY! *pushes you*
 
Donghae: Give that bag to her.
Random Girl: Who are you?!
Donghae: Her prince.
Random Girl: Whatever!! *gives it and walks away*
 
Donghae: *smiles* Here you go, little girl. Are you alright?
You: Who are you? Why did you helped me?
Donghae: I just feel like it :) *pats your head*
 
End of Flashback.
 
Donghae: And since that day, she treated me as her best friend. And I knew a lot of things about her. I would always protect her.
Assistant: Sir, you are so sweet.
Donghae: But she doesn't know who I am.
Assistant: How could that possibly be?
Donghae: We only spent time for a month and I went back to Seoul. *holds the necklace* Through this necklace, I'll find her.
Assistant: But where does she live?
Donghae: From [insert your country here.]
Assistant: But how are you able to support her studies?
Donghae: I am a mysterious prince and I know where she lives. I ask someone to watch over her.
Assistant: So the only thing left is for you to meet her in person.
Donghae: EXACTLY.