Birthday Gift

My Other Half

 

Donghae: What kind of prince am I back then?? *thinks*
 
Flashback:
 
You: Prince. Tomorrow is my 11th birthday..
Donghae: I know. *grins* What do you want to do on that special day?
You: It's no special day for me.
Donghae: Why?
You: I am not special..
Donghae: Here you go again, my princess. For me, you are special. Because meeting you, it changed my life and I realized that I am born for you. <3 Thanks for being born in this world, my princess. Without you, I won't realize my worth.
You: Awww. Thank you, prince. <3 You were the first person to tell me those things~ Just spending time with you is enough for me~
Donghae: Am I really important to you, my princess?
You: Of course. You're my prince, my best friend, my parent and my soulmate. *hugs him*
 
End of Flashback..
 
Donghae: I know what to do! :D
 
And so he began planning for your 21st birthday~
 
The next day, you woke up at 8 in the morning because you felt that Donghae was not there next to you. Opening your eyes, you smelled the scent of freshly cooked pancakes in the kitchen.
 
Donghae: *knocks* Good morning, my wife. *gives you a kiss* Breakfast in served~ With my love for you, of course. <3
You: Omo~ Pancakes~ My favorite! Thanks, my hubby. *hugs him*
Donghae: And Happy Birthday~ *gives you a fish plushie* There may be a lot of fishes in the sea, but you're the only one for me~
You: Wow, you really listened to my likes and dislikes. I love fishes, and I love you. <3
 
You and him ate breakfast together. He was feeding you also and you did the same. Then afterwards..
 
Donghae: I will reveal something to you later, princess.
You: What is it?
Donghae: *sleeps beside you* I'm going to tell you later~ I'm sleepy..
 
You two slept again~ And you woke up at 2pm. He took you to the place where you two met 10 years ago. It was the old park. The slides and the swings were still there.