Surprise

My Other Half

 

It was late night in Seoul and it was so cold that you had to wear a lot of shirts and jackets to warm yourself. You dreamed of prince once again. And this time, it seems like he's been communicating with you through your dreams.
 
Donghae: My princess, it's been a long time.
You: PRINCE?!! *hugs him* I miss you so much! When will you come back to me? And where have you been?!
Donghae: You've grown into a beautiful lady. *touches your face*
You: Prince, ANSWER ME!
Donghae: A few more years, and we'll be together as one. In our castle.
You: DON'T GO!
Donghae: Until we meet again, princess.
 
You woke up after that dream.
 
You: Prince, when will we see each other again? *frowns* The necklace, do you still have it? It's the only thing that binds us and our love for each other. The same with the memories. There are a lot of questions which linger in my mind, waiting for an answer.
 
The doorbell rang and you opened the door quickly.
 
Mailman: Are you Ms. ____?
You: Yes I am.
Mailman: Here's a package for you. Please sign below.
You: *signs* Here you go.
Mailman: Thanks. Have a nice day! *bows*
 
You opened the package and saw its contents. It was a box and inside was a blue dress that matched your skin tone and a pair of high heeled shoes that were made just for you. There were dazzling accessories, and a purse too. You also found a letter.
 
"Dear _____,
It's me, the one who has been supporting you for years. I heard that you wanted to go to Seoul so I brought you here. Tonight, I want you to look your best and get ready to show yourself to me. The invitation is here together with the things I gave you. I'll look forward to seeing you.
 
Love, Your Sponsor."
 
You: Waaa~ These things are expensive! Yet, I don't even have the money to buy these stuff for me. My sponsor, gomawo!!
 
Then another paper fell into your hands~
 
"PS: I included your make-up as well. Some people would come here and dress you up so get ready, arraseo?"
 
You: *shocked* Whoa, am I Cinderella to be treated this way? Gosh, I'm so thankful for this. *reads the invitation* Wait, this invitation requires a DATE. Who could my date be?? *sighs* PRINCE, I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!
 
Flash Back:
 
You: Prince, we'll be having another dance party in school. *sighs*
Donghae: Why the long face, princess?
You: I can't dance. And I want you to be my partner.
Donghae: Is that so? *holds your hand* May I have this dance, my princess?
 
You held his hands and started dancing.
 
Donghae: Step on my feet or follow me, arraseo? *winks*
You: Are you sure? That's painful.
Donghae: It is, when you're wearing heels.
 
You started dancing in the moonlight, enjoying every moment.
 
Donghae: So that's how you dance.
You: Yaaay~ Thanks! *hugs him*
Donghae: Princess, I would really want to see you in a dress, wearing high heeled shoes and dazzling accessories. And I will be the one dancing with you.
You: Hahaha~ Wait 'til I reach 18.
Donghae: Arraseo~
 
End of Flashback~