Boy Meets Girl

My Other Half

 

So yeah, you're already in Seoul and you still can't get enough of the fact that it turned into a reality. You approached the guy with the signage slowly. He looked serious and exasperated at the same time. And yes, HI DONGHAE ? ? ?
 
You: Hi? I'm ____. Were you looking for me?
Donghae: *raises eyebrows* Duh. Is there anyone here with this name aside from you? Who else? [She's grown into a beautiful lady.]
 
All of the sudden, you remembered Prince again.
 
You: [This guy, reminds me of HIM. Prince used to have brown hair though. And his eyes, it's similar. But compared to him, this guy's in a bad mood today.] Ah, mianhae. *bows 90 degrees* I didn't expect you would come here for me.
 
Donghae: *carries your baggage* Whatever. Go to the car and wait for me to load your baggages.
You: *gets it from him* You know what? Just go and leave me here instead.
Donghae: And why?
You: Stop what you're doing, whoever you are. If you're were only persuaded to help me, then stop it right now if you're just going to give me that kind of welcome. I'm tired, okay? I'm not in the mood. Just shut up for your own good. *stomps feet*
Donghae: [She reminds me of what happened back then..]
 
Flashback..
 
You: Prince, protecting me all the time from bullies, aren't you tired of doing the same thing everyday? Were you only persuaded to do so because I'm your princess?
Donghae: Why did you ask?
You: Answer me, prince. Tell me the truth. Am I annoying?
Donghae: No, you're not. So, may I ask why, my princess?
You: Nothing. Just wondering. I don't like it when people are doing nice things just because they are persuaded to do so. I want them to do things with delight and sincerity.
 
Donghae: *pats your head* Is that so? For a 10 year old kid, you sure are wise.
You: Really?
Donghae: Yes. I am your prince and I speak of the truth.
 
End of Flashback.
 
You: Ya. Are you with me or against me?
Donghae: What? Come again?
You: Are you willing to help me out or not? I don't want to be a burden, you know.
Donghae: Yeah. Stop nagging and hop in. *opens the car door*
You: [He's kind of moody, but.. Oh well. Go with the flow, ____.] Arraseo.
 
So you two were inside the car and were quiet.