Fly to Seoul

My Other Half

 

Donghae: So, how did the results go?
Assistant: Sir, do you really have to ask? Of course she got a 100% and she's a dean's lister!
Donghae: *amazed* Is that so?? So I'll be meeting her already??!
Assistant: Of course! She'll leave there at 8pm and will arrive here at 12 midnight.
Donghae: Remember the plan, okay? Yaaay~ I'm so excited to meet my princess! :)
 
Another Flashback. [Mianhae!]
 
You: Prince, I love you. *hugs him*
Donghae: I love you too, my princess. ?
You: By the way, let me show you my exam results! *shows you*
Donghae: Whoa! Only one mistake?? Wow, my princess sure is smart.
You: Shincha? But I am never satisfied with that.
Donghae: Waeyo?
You: I want to have perfect scores all the time. I want to look perfect, I want to be the prettiest. I want to be the best.
Donghae: But, why?
You: I want to be the perfect girl for you. I may be ten years old right now, but.. maybe someday.
Donghae: *laughs*
You: Prince, why are you laughing at me? *frowns*
Donghae: I am not. I was just happy from what you've told me. Princess, no need to be perfect. *sings* You don't have to change a thing.. I love you just the way you are. ?
You: Really, prince? Even if there are a lot of girls waiting for you? Will you even wait for me to grow up?
Donghae: Of course, I will. If it's the only way to make you mine.
 
Donghae prepared himself. And he was looking forward to see you.
 
While in your country..
 
You: Yes! I am done packing my things! Whew! I almost brought everything here in my house!! HAHAHA~ Omo~ Seoul, here I come!!!
 
You rushed to get a taxi and went to the airport. You boarded on the plane and slept through the whole flight. Three hours later, you arrived in Seoul. You explored around, and yes, it was a beautiful city filled with lights and other exciting things to see. While exploring, you saw a guy holding a signage of your name. His hair was orange, he has eyeliner on and was wearing a blue jacket. He looks like a rockstar, but who could this guy be? :)