Terms and Conditions

My Other Half

 

At the house you were staying at, you and Donghae were already writing the rules you both composed.
 
You: 1. NO THREE LETTER WORD. If you know what I mean. It will only be allowed when we got married in church, have mutual feelings for each other and during our honeymoon.
 
2. Kiss and hugs are allowed. But not more than that. Skinship included.
 
3. Afterwards, you would let me decide whether I should stay with you as your wife or we would divorce.
 
That's all, my prince ?
 
Donghae: And as for me, I only have two rules. #1: Tell anyone we know that we are married. Because we really are. And #2: We shall live in one roof. It might be weird seeing us married, but living separately. Arraseo?
 
You: *smiled* You've got yourself a deal, Lee Donghae. ?
Donghae: *hugs you* I love you, my wife! ?
 
You both spent the remaining days of your semester break by touring Seoul, Jeju Island, Busan and Mokpo.
 
1 month later..
 
Donghae: My wife. You'll be leaving tomorrow. *frowns*
You: I know, my hubby. *sad* I'm gonna miss you.
Donghae: I don't.
You: Waeyo?! *puppy dog eyes*
Donghae: Since you still need to pursue your studies and you're all alone, *shows you his ticket* I'm going with you, my princess. ?
 
You jumped in because of happiness and you two flew back to your country~
 
Both of you stayed in his house there and you finally abandoned your old apartment. You enrolled yourself for the next semester, and as usual, your sponsor supported you once again.
 
Donghae: [Supporting her and being her husband sure is worth it~]