Knowing my Princess

My Other Half

 

You: I already enrolled! Yaaaay! I already told you about the guy supporting me, didn't I? :)
Donghae: Yup~ [Hahaha~ It's me, my love. ?]
You: I always wonder, my hubby. Why do people like him and prince don't tell me who they really are? Gosh, they're so mysterious!
Donghae: Is that so? Maybe they just love to be mysterious since it's cool. [Someday, you'll find out that prince, sponsor and I are one. ?] By the way, he sent you a letter.
You: Shincha?
Donghae: Mianhae, I've read it. It has no return address or anything so I thought it was a dummy letter and I thought it was mine. [I made it for you~]
You: Oh, gwenchanaeyo. :) So, what does it say?
Donghae: Haha~ He wants to know you more. Come to think of it, I wanted to do the same thing. *hugs you*
You: You are so sweet. Give me one more hug!!
Donghae: *hugs you* Thereeeee~
You: I'll reply to him right now. Want to sit beside me?
Donghae: Sure~ *cuddles with you*
You: My name is _____. And my birthday is tomorrow. And I'm turning 21. Aigoo.. *sighs*
Donghae: Aish. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW?!!
You: You didn't asked. And I rarely tell it to anyone. So yeah, you and prince and Mr. Sponsor will know about it. Okay? *writes* My favorite colors are pink and blue..
 
It took you a long time to finish those questions that Donghae already fell asleep in your arms~
 
You: I'M DONE! :D [Aww, he's like a baby ? *pinch* *pinch*
Donghae: *wakes up* Jagiya, give me a kiss~ *pulls you closer and kisses you*
You: Naughty prince! Kekeke~ The next thing I should do is give it to the mailman~
Donghae: I'll do it for you! [And read them all~]
You: Aww, is it okay with you? *shows aegyo*
Donghae: *nods* Anything for you, my wife. ?
You: Gomawo~ *hugs him* I shall prepare for tomorrow~ Let's celebrate, okay? Good night~
 
You slept. And while you're at it, he secretly checked the letter you've answered a while ago~
 
Donghae: So she wishes to see his prince once again, eh? Hm. Maybe I should give her a clue and tell her the truth~