I am Your Prince

My Other Half

 

You: Donghae.. this is the place where I met prince..
Donghae: [I'm going to tell her the truth..] Yeah, Remember this? *shows the heart necklace*
You: That.. necklace.. *grabs the other half of the necklace from your bag* It's the other half!!! Donghae.. how were you able to get this??! It's been a decade!
 
He leaned forward, looked into your eyes, and with all his courage, he told you the truth.
 
Donghae: I am prince. The one you've been waiting for. For 10 years..
You: Aniya.. it's impossible.. It can't be..
Donghae: Believe me, ____. I saved you from the one bullying you. I gave you the other half of this necklace and I told you I loved you even if we're 4 years apart. That's how important you are. And hearing you call my name, and remembering who I am makes me feel guilty. Because all this time you've been waiting for me to come in your life.
 
You: *crying* I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! Prince never told me his name. I just know he's a prince, I'm his princess and his castle is located in Seoul! Someday, he would marry me and we will meet the king and queen of that castle!!
Donghae: Yeah. That's it. That's why I forced you to marry me. I mean, we were persuaded to marry each other. The reason why I prevented Minji is because you are the only princess who I want to be with. And I wanted to wait for you to graduate in college first. I even danced with you.. and you would call me prince to which I really like.. You even wanted to go to Seoul with me.. Because I can't stay for too long..
 
You: Shut up.. already.. You know what? I just love the fact you keep telling me all these lies and thinking that I'm dumb enough to believe every word of it... *crying* I'm so frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you day and night..
 
Donghae: I'm really sorry. I want you more than I'd ever admit only because I'm afraid you don't want me the same way.. I wanted to be with you, yet I still can't. I am afraid that you would forget about me while I'm still in Seoul, waiting for you.
 
You: Pabo.. Waiting without assurance is much more painful.. All this time, it was you. No wonder..