We Got Married

My Other Half

 

You started dreaming about prince, again.
 
Donghae: At last, we're united, my princess.
You: What do you mean, prince?
Donghae: You're in Seoul already and I can see you.
You: But I can't see you.. I'm getting married the next day.. Prince..
Donghae: I know..
You: I thought you're going to marry me. And you even told me you loved me.
Donghae: I do, my princess.
 
Tears ran down your face again. Because you know that you can only see and talk to him through your dreams. The next day, you were getting yourself ready. You wore a simple dress, and Donghae was there. And he hugged you from behind.
 
Donghae: Princess~ *kisses your cheek* Good morning~
You: Prince.. *sobs*
Donghae: Why are you crying??
You: Prince and I.. I had a dream last night.. about him..
Donghae: Shh, don't cry anymore. *kisses your forehead* We're getting married, you know. *smiles*
You: Oh, right. [How come it doesn't hurt anymore? Every time he kisses me, it feels as if Prince is the one with me right now..] I love you..
Donghae: I love you too..
 
Before you could even breathe, he kissed you one more time. And you kissed him back. Then you two went to the place to which the civil marriage will be held.
 
Judge: Family and friends, we welcome you today to witness the marriage of Donghae and _____. You have shared and contributed to their lives in the past, and by witnessing their marriage ceremony today, Donghae and ____ ask you to share in their future.
 
Marriage is a promise, made in the hearts of two people who love each other, which takes a lifetime to fulfill. Within the circle of its love, marriage encompasses all of life's most important relationships. A wife and a husband are each other's lover, teacher, listener, critic, and best friend.
 
A few minutes later...
 
Judge: Donghae, do you take _____ to be your wife? Will you love, honour, and cherish her, in good times and in bad, and do you promise to stay true to her as long as you both shall live?
Donghae: I do.
Judge: ____, do you take Donghae to be your husband? Will you love, honour, and cherish him, in good times and in bad, and do you promise to stay true to him as long as you both shall live?
You: I do.
 
You repeated the words that the judge told you to say, with sincerity and love.
 
Donghae: ____, I offer this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion. Let it always be a reminder of my vows to you.
You: Donghae, I offer this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion. Let it always be a reminder of my vows to you.
 
Judge: Donghae and _____, may your home be a haven of peace and your relationship be one of truth and understanding. May you enjoy length of days, fulfillment of hopes, and peace and content of mind as you, day by day, live and fulfill the terms of this covenant you have made with one another.
 
And now, for as much as you have made your vows, each to the other, and have declared the same by giving and receiving your rings, I pronounce that you are husband and wife. Donghae, you may kiss your bride!
 
Donghae kissed you and the people there were happy to know that you were both married. You two went to your house once again, talking about what to do and about your deal about the marriage.