Force Marriage

My Other Half

 

Donghae: Damn. That girl is obsessed!! When will she stop?! Aigoo. I must go to the terrace now because ____ is waiting for me.
 
While at the terrace..
 
Ryuusei: There's no use in calling right now. You should have thought first before going here.
You: How should I know that I would meet someone like you?! You're an evil prince!
Ryuusei: *started to hurt you* How dare you call me that?!
 
Then suddenly, someone kicked him from behind.
 
Ryuusei: WHO THE HELL DID THAT?!
Donghae: *smirks* I did, moron.
Ryuusei: Why you!! *punches him*
Donghae: *punches back* DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!
Ryuusei: AND WHY?!!
Donghae: SHE'S MINE!
You: STOP IT!!
 
Their fight caused a commotion and all of the people were trying to stop the two of them. Even Minji was there.
 
Minji: What.. happened?
You: Donghae tried to save me from that guy..
 
Donghae's lips were wounded and so is Ryuusei's. They were panting the whole time. The people stopped and stare, and curious about what happened. Minji too was there.
 
Ryuusei: You.. how can you even say that she's mine?!
Donghae: None of your business.
 
Donghae tries to walk and holds your hand. Afterwards, he stood next to you in the middle of the crowd.
 
You: What are you doing?!
Donghae: *whispers* I guess there's no helping it.
You: Eh? What do you mean?
Donghae: _____, I loved you from the day I met you, there was like a connection between us and i think it will always be there no matter what happens ? ILoveYou & I Always Will.
 
You were shocked to hear that. A guy you just met, suddenly confessed his feelings just now.
 
You: *whispers* What the heck are you saying, Donghae?
Donghae: *whispers* Please. Just say yes. It's the only way to prevent people from following us. *clears throat* I'll always love you, ____. Until my heart stops beating. I can no longer take this anymore. Will you marry me?
 
Minji: I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS MARRIAGE!
Donghae: Why not, Minji? She's the one I love.
Minji: I JUST DON'T! I LOVE YOU OPPA! WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T!
Donghae: My heart.
 
Minji cried and ran away. And Ryuusei did the same thing.
 
You: Donghae.. this is.. too sudden..
The People: SAY YES, SAY YES!
Donghae: When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you. When I first liked you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you. Please be mine. Marry me.
You: Yes, I will marry you. [WHAT THE HECK DID I SAID!]
 
So you were forced to marry him because of two reasons. One, to prevent that girl from messing his life. And two, for Ryuusei to go away. :)