CHAPTER 5 - NEVER LET HER SLIP AWAY

BE MINE

 

CHAPTER 5 - NEVER LET HER SLIP AWAY

 

“Shin hye right??” he smiled at me.

“Hi.” I said hi again.

Yah Shin Hye you bapo is that all you can say?? HI??

“I mean... Hi...err.. hello... uhmmmm... wow... you have... a... uhmmm... beautiful voice.” I tried to sound normal but I really can’t!

How can I sound normal when every time I see his face the time seems to stop?

Every time he smiles my brain seems to stop functioning?

How can I be normal when he is insanely handsome?!!!

Wae??!!

His smile widened, “Oh...thank you...” he scratches the back of his head “...it’s really nice to see you here. Do you always go here??”

OH NO, I FOLLOWED YOU HERE LIKE A STALKER, my mind screamed.

“Yeah... sometimes...” I said meekly looking down at my trembling hands.

“Really?? Wow... tonight is my first night working for part time here..” he said.

“Eo...really??” I said. “But... uh... you ..you sound really good... I mean... you sound like a pro..” I smiled to him.

His cheeks turn slight pink, “Oh... I’m not that good..” he said shyly.

Did he just blush?? Or my eyes are playing a trick on me...

I looked at him one more time.

Yes he is blushing!!!

“Yes you are..” I encouraged him.

His face brightened, “Thank  you, but... are you leaving already??” he said while looking at my bag hanged on my shoulder.

“Oh.. I remember I needed to do something...” I said.

He looked a little disappointed, “I thought you can stay a little longer... so you can hear the rest of the songs I prepared for tonight.”

Does that means he wants me to stay a little longer??

Does that means he wants me to listen to the rest of the songs??

Is he telling me to stay and watch him??

Kyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! *screams inside me*

“Well... I think.... I can... uhmmm... stay for a few more songs.” I sat back down on the chair.

He seemed really happy, “Really??... wow.. you won’t regret you stayed...” he smiled at me. “I think I should go back there and prepare.. enjoy your stay...”

He jogged back to the stage and when he was out of sight I giggled like crazy on my chair. There are fireworks inside me.

I clasped my chest I felt like my heart is going to come out any moment now.

‘Get hold of yourself Shin Hye, don’t get too excited. Maybe he is just being too nice.’

‘There is no special meaning behind that.’

‘No special meaning behind that.’

 I assured myself.

I was deep in my thoughts when I heard my stomach grumble.

The whole stalking made me hungry. I called the waiter and ordered something to eat.

While waiting for my food I looked at Yong Hwa who is starting to set up on the stage.

He looked at my way which made my heart race then he smiled.

That’s it.... I died!!

Luckily my order arrived; I grab the glass of water and gulped the entire content in one swig. The waiter seemed to be taken aback.

I smiled at the waiter sweetly, “Can you get me another glass.....please?”

The waiter smiled back and took my glass, “Of course Ma’am,” and with that he left.

“Good evening everyone..” I heard Yong Hwa said on the microphone.

I quickly darted my gaze towards the stage.

“I hope you are all enjoying your meal..let me greet my friend who is with us at the moment...”

Friend?? So he is with his friend??

Who could it be??

Male of Female??

“...I hope she is having a good time too..” he continued.

It’s a female...could it be me?? *giggles*

What if it’s another girl?? :(

Then he looked at me, my heart skipped a bit and I felt it jump on my throat. The world seemed to stop for a moment.

“...I hope you’ll like this next song.... Shin Hye...” then he started strumming.

Am I dreaming right now?? Did he just mentioned my name... did he just... did he just... omo... is he singing for me??

Is this real... if this is just a dream I’m begging you please.. don’t wake me up.

 

NEVER LET HER SLEEP AWAY

By: Andrew Gold

I talk to my baby on the telephone, long distance

I never would’ve guess I could miss someone so bad

I really only met her ‘bout a week ago but it doesn’t seem to matter to my heart I know..

That I love her,

And I’m hoping that I’ll never recover.

She’s good for me and it would really make me happy...

To never let her sleep away

 

The lyrics of the song are so beautiful and based on the lyrics I am already thinking if the song is for me.

Is he singing it to me??

Or am I just assuming??

I rested my chin on my hands as I watch him sing. I wish his singing it for me.

 He turns my way and smiled to me...

I felt my heart doubled its pace and my face turns deep red.

He continued singing the last part while looking at me.

 

I really only met her ‘bout a week ago but it doesn’t seem to matter to my heart I know..

That I love her,

And I’m hoping that I’ll never recover..

She’s good for me and it would really make me happy...

To never let her sleep away...

 

That’s it I’m dead my soul goes straight up to heaven.

OMO..why are you doing this to me?? Do you know what I’m feeling right now??

My heart is uncontrollable and it’s starting to get hard to breath.

Eat Shin Hye...eat...it is the only way you can get away from your delusional thoughts.

I started stuffing my mouth with the food in front of me. I kept on stuffing my mouth with food not caring if I will choke on it.

I heard him play the next song.

I stopped myself from looking at him instead I stuff more food in my mouth.

He is not singing it for you, don’t get too excited.

Don’t dream.

Don’t give meaning.

Don’t listen to him... it is not for you!

What if it is for me????

 

I was deep in my thoughts when the waiter came.

“Here’s your order Ma’am,” he smiled at me.

“Thanks I really need that...” I replied.

Then he settled a glass of water in front of me and a bowl of ice cream.

“Enjoy your dinner Ma’am,” he was about to leave when I stopped him.

“Wait...” I handed him back the bowl of ice cream. “I didn’t order this...”

But he pushed the bowl back on the table.

“It’s for you Ma’am...” he smiled again and left.

I looked at the ice cream in front of me.

It’s a strawberry ice cream... my favourite!

This must be free because I ordered a lot.

Anyway, I took the spoon and started with the ice cream.

Wow.. this is very delicious...

I continued eating and in no time I am done eating the entire bowl.

Wow... that was superb!!

I looked on the stage and Yong Hwa is not there anymore.

I checked my watch. It’s already 9:30!!

OMO... i should go home now.

I called the waiter and ask for the bill.

“Bill please...” I said.

“It’s paid Ma’am...” the waiter replied.

“I’m sorry??... I didn’t pay yet...”  I said quite confused.

“Uhmm...” the waiter was about to say something when Yong Hwa appeared from behind.

“I paid for it...” he said.

“What?? No... you can’t.. I’m...” I was not able to finish what i am saying because he cut me off.

“It’s my treat because you stayed. Don’t worry... next time it’s your treat,” he smiled at me.

“Oh.. okay...” I muttered.

Then I remembered the time again.

“I uh... need to go home.. it’s already late.. uhmm.. the last bus.. I need to...” I stuttered again. The words came out fragmented.

“I understand.. we ride the same bus right.. and we are on the same way...”

“Yes.”  I nodded.

“Let’s go....”

“Huh?? Where are we going??” I asked confused.

“Uhmm.. going home??”

“Oh... yes yes yes.. I’m sorry..you’re going home too?”

“Yes... my shift is up until 9:30 only,” he answered.

“Were going home together??” I asked stupidly.

He laughed, “If that’s okay with you...”

“Of course” I quickly answered which made him smile more.

Gaad Shin Hye you are so obvious! I scold myself.

“I mean...that’s a good idea.. since.. we are.. on the..same...way..”I smiled.

*************************************

YONG HWA’S POV:

She sat beside me but as soon as we settled ourselves inside the bus she did not speak anymore.

How can I make a sensible conversation??

I glanced at her who is staring out of the window.

The wind is blowing her hair gently then she tucked her hair behind her ears beautifully.

I took out my phone and a pair of earplugs.

“Uhmmm... this can kill the boredom..” I offered her one of the earplugs.

She turns and looks at the earplug.

“That’s a good idea...” she shyly took the earplugs and placed it in her ears.

I tapped the play button on my phone.

I don’t know if you’ll like the song.. just tell me in case you don’t so we can choose...” I said.

“Oh no... I like it...” she smiled at me.

She is even prettier when she is smiling.

“Uhmmm... you usually... use a headset right?” she asked.

“Oh..yes.. how did you know...??”

She suddenly became uneasy.

“Well... I uh... I .. usually see you... using.. it...” she looked down to her hands.

“Oh...I still have the headset.. but i think WE CAN’T SHARE IT.. These earplugs are better.”

Her face turns red and hid it away by looking out of the window.

We both fell silent again.

I am really not good at starting conversations that’s my weakness.

She rests her head at the back of the seat and in a few minutes she fell asleep.

She must be tired.

I saw her head lagging and was about to hit the window. Luckily I caught it...

I gently pulled her head and let it rest on my shoulder.

I looked at her; she is even prettier when sleeping.

‘You followed me all the way to the bar you don’t need to lie. I saw you.’ I whispered to her.

Her silliness made me smile...

‘I guess you’re tired from stalking me... sleep well’ I kissed her forehead.

This is one beautiful bus trip.

 

**************************

END OF CHAPTER 5

So that’s it... my beloved DOOLEY SHIPPERS! Request granted... a bit of YONG HWA’S POV for you.

I hope you liked this chapter. I love you all.... ^__^

 

Special shout out:

@laz_15 – sorry if the update took so long chingu..anyway.. here it is.. and request granted here a longer POV of Yong Hwa for you.. keke.. I hope you liked this update..

@hanaplor – waaah... you were lucky you were alone at the moment.. keke..i love the reaction..

@black-love – i think Shin Hye is so used to being caught in awkward moments.. keke.. but it’s very cute how she reacts to embarrassment..haha

@yuri252 – thank you for taking time to read my fic.. i’m happy you liked it...

@kloyola – thank you for subscribing in this fic even though it’s not Daragon.. keke.. I’m really happy you liked this fic..thank you for supporting my fics.. youre the best!!

@graeye82 – haha.. i get the same reaction from everyone around me when i am reading your fic chingu.. keke.. i hope you’ll have the same reaction with this update..  ^__^

@sayafars – you really sound like shin hye...haha.. if you are going to stalk someone you better make sure it’s as handsome as yong hwa.. haha

@iammojoe – good point on that.. haha.. i love their characters here.. i’m really happy you liked my fic..

@jadepizarro – here’s the update my dear.. sorry if it took too long..keke

@LeeMinJi – I’ve seen the vid..keke.. thank you for that one..

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE??

GOMAWO ^__^

@anjellie_ka