CHAPTER 16 - FIRST KISS

BE MINE

CHAPTER 16

 

Tell me he didn’t do what I think he just did.

NO.

I didn’t see my phone flying out of the window. He didn’t throw my phone out of the freakin window.

No he did not.

 

“I’ll just buy you a new one…” he smirked as he started the car.

 

He really did throw my phone outside the effin window!! Oh dear heavens please bestow upon me all the patience that you can ever give to a mere mortal like me. Coz right now all I can see is blood. Everything is red and my brain is screaming bloody murder!!

 

“What did you just say??”

 

“I said… I’ll just buy you a new one…are you deaf??”

 

HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO ENDURE THIS RAGING FEELING INSIDE ME?

HE IS JUST SO ING INSANE!!

 

“Screw you!! Stop this car now!!”

 

I don’t care if I will lose my job because of this!! I don’t in care!

 SCREW BEING JOBLESS.

All I want to do now is behead this man beside me and hang his head on a tree so that he’ll serve as a lesson to others.

 

“I don’t like….” he said calmly like he doesn’t care at all.

 

WTF.

Doesn’t he know how much I want to murder him right now?? Can’t he sense my murderous aura??

 

“If you’re planning to kill me…think about it later. I’ll take you to the hospital first.”

 

Eh? Hospital? What are we going to do in a hospital?

 

“Your forehead is swelling like crazy and I am worried you had some internal hemorrhage going on inside your head.”

 

I looked intently at him as I check his head. Does he have a crystal ball inside his head? Coz…..he is really freaky! I am starting to think that he has ESP. Can he read minds? Lets check…

 

I HATE YOU AND I WANT TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!! RIGHT NOW!!

MURDER!! MURDER!!

 

“I told you murder me later…”

 

Holy crap! Lord save me from this monster!! I’ll be a good person now, I will do charities and I will donate all my money to the orphanage just please take me away from this monster.

 

My mind is screaming….

 

YONNGGGGG….

 

---------------------------------

 

 

He stopped in front of a hospital and quickly dragged me to the emergency room. The nurses approached us asking us what happened.

 

 I was cowering behind him when he pulled me beside him and showed the nurse the tiny bump on my head.

 

“Check her please…look her forehead is swelling…”

 

The nurse eyed him.

My gahd…this is going to be embarrassing.

 

“There might be some internal hemorrhage going on so please do all the necessary tests to make sure she’s okay…” he continued his face is filled with worry.

 

Oh em..he is bipolar!! What kind of mood swings does he have? Sometimes he is really a jerk but sometimes he can be this caring.

 

Help me please I am on the verge of losing my sanity!!

 

The nurse just smiled at him as she tries to suppress her laughter.

 

OUTRAGEOUS!! MY GOSH…WHO IN A CORRECT STATE OF MIND WOULD RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL JUST BECAUSE OF A TINY BUMP ON THE FOREHEAD!!!

 

I covered my face out of embarrassment.

 

“We will do our best sir….” and the nurse guide me towards their laboratory for some tests.

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

“She’s fine..she just sustained some minor bumps and bruises and her MRI shows her brain is good and she doesn’t have any internal hemorrhage.” The doctor explained to the anxious Joo Ji Hoon who was before that pacing like a psychopath along the corridor while waiting for the result.

 

“See I told you I’m fine….” I hissed.

 

“Your boyfriend is just worried about you miss…” the Doctor said.

 

I immediately darted my gaze to the doctor in horror like he just cursed me.

 

“Oh no! He’s not my boyfriend!” I exclaimed.

 

“Oh yes I am,” he said coolly.

 

“No!!”

 

The doctor laughed at us, “Young people nowadays are cute when they bicker….”

 

Joo Ji Hoon for the first time in world history smiled widely at the doctor like a kid that was given a candy as a reward. People give me his medicine he need it BADLY!

 

“Thank you so much doctor….” Joo Ji Hoon stood up from his chair and shook the hands of the doctor. “We will be leaving now…”

 

“Take care of your girl okay….” the doctor teased us.

 

“I surely will…” the moron answered back.

 

I was dazed, tell me I’m still in Earth. Tell me I’m still alive coz I just felt my soul departed my body.

 

He pulled me up from my seat and dragged me out of the hospital.

 

Why the hell am I always being dragged by this devil? We were already outside the hospital and were a few feet away from his car when I forcefully yank my hand away from him making him stop on his track and look back at me.

 

“You told me to drop the formalities so I am dropping the formalities. What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

 

“What do you think I’m doing??” he answered sarcastically.

 

“You’re asking me what you’re doing?? You’re seriously asking me?? Okay let me recite it to you. First, you asked… oh no… ORDERED me to go to that club without explaining why. Second, you threw my cellphone outside the freaking window. Third, you dragged me to this hospital making me undergo those stupid tests. Fourth, you told the doctor that you are my boyfriend. Are you kidding me? I know you’re weirdo and you’re sick to the root of your brain but I never thought you can be as nuts as this. Fifth, you are acting like a psycho and it’s scaring the living hell out of me!!”

 

I was panting as soon as I ended my piece. I just let out a long kept hatred not caring if tomorrow I will be jobless. I look up at him expecting him to look angry but I was shocked when he smiled at me.

 

“The feisty Park Shin Hye is back…”

 

I was dumbfounded.

WHAT??

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

YONGHWA’S POV:

 

“Shin hye… shin hye…. Shin….” I was screaming my lungs out calling Shinhye when I heard her shriek then suddenly the line went dead.

 

Was it Jihoon’s voice that I heard?? I felt my chest tightens. I swear if he does anything to Shinhye I will break all his bones.

 

“What happened??” Dara asked worriedly.

 

“What’s your boss’s phone number?

 

“Eh??”

 

“He’s with Shinhye right now…”

 

“Why is he with Shinhye??”

 

“Just give me the number please??”

 

She blinked at me like she doesn’t understand what’s happening. Even Jiyong is looking at me suspiciously.

 

“Okay here…” Dara spoke giving me Jihoon’s number. She didn’t dare ask another question.

 

“Thank you….” I told her as I left.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

SHIN HYE’S POV:

 

I don’t know how we ended up here in front of Han Gang River. All I know was after giving him a piece of me he threw me again inside his car and drove off.

 

“Come here and seat…” he was pointing the empty side of the car hood. He was sitting on the other side while placing the cans of beer beside him.

 

“I don’t want to…” I crossed my arms.

 

“Do you want me to lift you??” he was about to go down but I was able to stop him.

 

“Stop!! I’ll seat now… no need to lift me..” my heart was pounding hard against my chest. Goodness gracious I really can’t stand his creepiness. I am going to die of heart attack because of him!! I hurriedly climbed on the hood of his car before he hurls me to it.

 

I fixed my gaze towards the river as he silently picked up a can of cold beer and wrapped it with his handkerchief. He scooted towards me that sent my alarms off.

 

I leaned back, away from him.

 

“W-what….”

 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He leaned down to me his face dangerously inches away from mine.

 

I held my breath and shut my eyes tightly. I was calling all the saints in heaven while silently praying Our Father.

 

This can’t be happening!! No… I can’t have my first kiss with him!! No effin way!!

 

Oh please…save my lips from this devil T_T

 

Then I felt something cold on my forehead.

 

I shot my eyes open…. He was pressing the cold can of beer wrapped in his handkerchief on my swollen forehead.

 

“Tss… why are you so careless??” he said softly while brushing away the strands of hair from my face.

 

I was at awe.

 

I blinked at him a couple of times unaccustomed to the kind of behavior he is showing. Is this still the Joo Ji Hoon that I know?? Is this our boss who annoys the living daylight out of me? The boss who never smiles?? The stoic Joo Ji Hoon?? The heartless Joo Ji Hoon??

 

 Oh scratch that… he was not heartless at after all. I just found out that there was a tiny heart beating inside his chest.

 

I gulped a good amount of saliva unable to find my tongue to speak.                   

 

“I know that your brain is as small as a chicken’s brain but I never thought that you can be this stupid. You just proved to me that a chicken’s brain is bigger than yours. You just demoted yourself to the level of a fly.”

 

I was gritting my teeth in anger as I listen to him. How dare him compare me to a chicken?! And… and.,. what did he just say?? I am demoted to the level of a fly? I seriously want to do a murder rampage!!

 

Breathe Shin Hye… breathe… don’t stain your hands with his dirty blood.

 

“Mwahahahahhaha….” he suddenly laughed like a maniac out of nowhere he was even tapping the hood of his car.

 

Oh my gahd..he has really gone insane!!

 

“Omo…omo… omo…you just muttered… ‘Kill him’…mwahahahaha…aigoo…my stomach” he was clutching his stomach like his dear life depended on it.

 

What did I just??... OMO…

 

I quickly covered my mouth with my eyes wide in shock. I just muttered “KILL HIM” unaware.

 

“You should’ve seen your face when you whispered that. Like you were possessed by an evil spirit, I was afraid for my life at that instant….” he said while wiping the tears that formed on the corner of his eyes.

 

He pressed again the can of cold beer on my forehead.

 

“How can you kill me if you can’t even take care of yourself??”

 

Here he goes again. It’s amazing how he changes his mood like he’s changing underwear.

 

“Let me hold that… I can manage…” I said. I was about to pull the can away from his hand but his other hand slapped mine.

 

“Awww….what was that for??” I snarled at him.

 

“Just stay still…”

 

“I told you I can…”

 

“Just stay still….” he said in a stern voice.

 

There is no way I can win against him. This is hopeless. I slumped in defeat and let him do what he wants.

 

            

 

His phone was ringing. He pulled it from his pocket and answered.

 

“Yes??.... oh… it’s you… yes she’s with me… huh??  Why would I??”

 

I don’t know who he’s talking to but from the look of his face he doesn’t look happy with the caller. His brows are tied neatly together while the corner of his lips and curled into a frown.

 

“Hello…..hello…. helooooo!!” he screamed over the phone. “Aish… that wimp….” a series of curses escaped from his lips after the call. He almost threw his phone to the river. Gosh he was deeply annoyed.

 

I wonder who the caller is??

 

“Shin Hye…..let’s go home….” a voice that sounds heaven for my ears say. I know whose voice that is.

 

I jumped down of the car and spun around only to find Yonghwa standing beside Joo Ji Hoon’s car with his left hand buried in his pocket and his right hand holding the phone inches away from his ear.

 

I nearly tear up out of joy as I immediately launched myself towards him and hug him. I sobbed on his chest.

 

He patted my back while his other arm pulled my waist closer to him to hug me tight.

 

“Sshhhh… don’t cry now….” his voice was sweet and comforting. Jeeezz why am I crying?? Is it because I thought I nearly lost my first kiss to Joo Ji Hoon?? Or I already missed him this bad??

 

“How did you find us??” I heard Joo Ji Hoon’s scary voice. He was angry I can tell it from his booming voice.

 

“I will take her home now.” Yonghwa said without even a hint of fear from his voice.

 

“I brought her here… I will take her home….”

 

“No you can’t.”

 

“Oh yes I can.”

 

Joo Ji Hoon took a step forward and was about to grab my hand when I hid behind YOnghwa and buried my face on his back.

 

I saw his face darkened… not with anger…but with pain. I suddenly felt guilty. I can’t risk my life being with him. He has his psychotic episodes and I don’t know when it will relapse.

 

I am not saying he is a psycho. What I am saying is he is scary when he is mad and I had enough of him for the night.

 

Yong took my hand and clasped it with his. We started to walk away from Joo Ji Hoon who surprisingly didn’t protest nor followed us. He just stood there with his hands in his pockets staring at us.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

We are already on the bus on our way home and Yong was dead silent. WAS HE MAD AT ME?? Who wouldn’t be?? I just left them without notice I guess they were worried about me.

 

Suddenly I felt Yong move. He rested his forehead on my shoulders as his arms draped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

 

I can feel his warm breath on my arm.

 

I.AM.NOT.BREATHING!!

 

OH MY EFFIN GAHD….I CAN’T BREATHE… I CAN’T BREATHE…

 

Breathe Park Shin Hye.. or else you’ll die…

 

Breathe… breathe… breathe…

 

“Don’t you disappear on me again….” he mumbles.

 

I felt my heart sank. He was seriously worried about me. I felt guilty I left them because of a text message from Joo Ji Hoon.

 

“I nearly went crazy when we found out that you’re missing… I thought something bad happened to you. Bad things flashed before me and I wasn’t able to take it. More painfully… I heard Jihoon’s voice when I called you…”

 

He tightens his hug on my waist pulling me closer to him. I can feel the pain in his voice.

 

“I thought you left me for him….”

 

I felt my face flushed as my cheeks turned bright pink. OMG I can’t take this giddiness overload!! Kyaaah..  Was he jealous?? EEEEEPpppp…

 

Before I can speak I found myself patting him on the back and hugging him closer like my body moved on its own accord.

 

“I’m sorry….” I whispered.

 

“Apology not accepted…”

 

A smile crept on my lips.

 

“What punishment should I take?”

 

“Hmmm…?? Lemme think…”

 

I chuckled lightly.

 

“Think fast….”

 

His arms loosen its grip to my waist as he lifts his face up to meet my face his lips hovering millimeters away from mine. He stared at me for a moment then his lips touched mine.

 

A soft and gentle kiss!!

 

My eyes widened in shock. I was not able to react and i stood frozen for a moment.

 

*BLINK*

 

*BLINK*

 

*BLINK*

 

OMG... I  am in heaven!!

 

Our lips separated while I am still dazed.

 

He smiled at me then he gave me another light peck before he rested his head on my shoulder and hugged me tight again.

 

“Let me hug you like this until we get home…” he said.

 

I smiled cheekily as I draped my arms around him pulling him closer to me.

 

“Wish granted.” I whispered.

 

I don’t care if the people are looking at us. I just want to savor this precious moment.

 

Is this punishment already?? If his way of punishing me is like this then I want to be punished every day. ^^

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

End of Chapter 16

                                                        

A/N:

Woot woot… I beat my record.. I made this in a matter of hours… usually it takes me a day to finish an update but because this scene is already imprinted in my brain I was able to finish it fast..keke

 

Dooley moments on the next chappie so please wait for that! cute-panda-emoticon-004.gif

 

Who has twitter?? Follow follow me..and lets spazz there..

 

@anjellie_ka

 

Thank you everyone!!

 

 

Shout out:

 

@laz_15 – saved the best for last chingu… keke..promise the next update will be filled with dooley moments..hoho.. how was your nail polish by the way?? Were you able to find the color that I told you ?? ^^

@pheihyuh – eh I like Admin-sshi eh..haha.. I love writing in Shinhye’s POV her thoughts were hilarious..haha

@kloyola – we all love Yong for shinnie… keke.. here’s the update ^^

@Kris-C25 – welcome to the dooley family …. ^^

@Starlight_Flames – thank you so much for the upvote ^^

@heartiesgal – you made me search for a hyena there chingu..haha.. writing in Shinhye’s POV is my favorite ..keke

@ClumsyGirl – thank you for understanding chingu ^^

@123ugofree – yongshin moment at the end..more on the next chap ^^

@yonghwashinhye – a big thank you to you too.. kamsahamnida ^^

@mylchris – I tell you dear.. it’s a yongshin fic….

 

AS ALWAYS….

 

PLEASE….

 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE IT… KEKE

 

Buhbye… cute-panda-emoticon-003.gif