CHAPTER 18-TERRIBLY JEALOUS

BE MINE

 

CHAPTER 18 - TERRIBLY JEALOUS

 

SHINHYE’S POV:

 

I thought he was just kidding when he said that were going to ditch work but hell no, he was serious about it!!

 

We are now on the bus with me, still unsure if what I am doing is right, one thing is for sure tomorrow my head will be on the chopping board.

 

Joo Ji Hoon will butcher me alive!!! Uwaaaah….

 

“Don’t worry about Ji Hoon.. he can’t fire you.” Yong said smiling at me.

 

Why is the world filled with psychics? Mind readers? It’s creeping the hell out of me!!

 

“H-how did you know I was thinking about that?? Are you a psychic?”

 

I know I don’t sound sane, but the way their telling my thoughts like it came from their own brains is way more insane.

 

He chuckled lightly before he spoke.

 

“Hmmm… Lemme see…” he leaned down to me, his face just a strand of hair apart from mine. I felt my heart stopped beating and my lungs spastic.

 

MUST.NOT.BREATHE.

 

MUST.NOT.BREATHE.

 

OH.GAHD.

 

MUST.NOT.BREATHE.

 

If I inhale his scent I would totally lose it. I can’t afford another humiliation under my name. My name is already tainted with multiply humiliations due to my fangirl attacks.

 

I CANNOT AFFORD ANOTHER EMBARASSMENT.

 

I already graduated from that department.

 

NO.

 

He scrunched his eyebrows while his lips curve up into a tiny smile. Even though the smile was so tiny his dimples still manages to show up.

 

Such sinful dimples!!

 

Gaaaahh….

 

My heart doubled its pace… it’s beating erratically inside my chest and mind you I AM NOT BREATHING!! Seriously he will be the cause of my death!!

 

He locked his eyes to mine.

 

“You’re thinking that I am so handsome right?” he said.

 

HOMAYGAHD….. HOMAYHEFFFFIIIIN GAAAAHHHD!!!

 

Somebody shoot me right now, this is pure torture!! He is cuteness is unbearable.

 

He smiled wider and pinches my nose.

 

“Aigooo… you are soo cute! This is the reason why I love you.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

Did he just say he loves me??

 

Did he just say that he loves me?

 

Did he just say that he loves me?

 

One more time.

 

DID HE JUST SAY THAT HE LOVES ME???

 

DIES.

 

Buhbye soul… *waves*

 

“Don’t bite your lips like that… it’s so tempting to kiss…” using his thumb he gently pulled my lower lip that made me let go from biting it. He gently rubs it as if easing the pain away from my tortured lower lip.

 

What in the world does he think he’s doing?!!

 

Is he seducing me?? Homaygahd… maybe he’s possessed by a devil!

 

I manage to pull away from his touch before I lose it. I took a huge intake of breath to fill my empty lungs.

 

Gahd.. he’s seriously trying to kill me!! I fixed myself before I spoke.

 

“Yah!! Jung Yong Hwa what are you trying to do huh??” I huffed while hugging myself and scooting far away from him.

 

I love him but I can’t give my purity to him. No way! Not without a ring! Hmmmpff..

 

RING?? We’re not even a couple yet!!

 

And why did I think of that… that….that did….. Aishhh…

 

He looked at me bewildered, and then he laughed.

 

Mwahahahahahahahaha…

 

He’s uproarious laughter filled the bus.

 

I am having a serious business of protecting myself thinking of ways how to stop myself from digging my claws to him and there he goes laughing his off at me?!!

 

WTF?!

 

I’m starting to hate Yong now.

 

I raised an eyebrow at him.

 

He was hugging his stomach as he tries to calm his self down.

 

“Aigoo… aigoo…aigoo… my stomach it hurts….”

 

I glared at him.

 

“Okay.. okay.. just let me…. Just let me… calm… my….Mwahahahahahaha….” He rolled out laughing again.

 

I.AM.STARTING.TO.GET.PISSED. Grrrrrrrrr……

 

He wiped the tears that formed on the corner of his eyes with the back of his hand.

 

“Shinhye.. I am not that kind of person okay??” he said as he held my shoulders. He looked sincere.

 

I sighed, “Then why are you teasing me like that!!”

 

“It’s because you are so cute when I tease you… you should’ve seen your expression. Priceless…..”

 

“Tss…” I hissed angrily at him.

 

“Here.. to make you feel better…slap me..” he showed one side of his cheek to me. “Slap me right here…” he continued pointing at it.

 

Blink.

 

Blink.

 

Blink.

 

SLAP.

 

“Awww….” he screamed in pain rubbing his cheeks.

 

Yeah, I hit him…………………………………………..hard! Hahaha.. sweet revenge!!

 

“You thought I won’t slap you right?? Bleeehh….” I stuck out my tongue at him.

 

He chuckled a little, “Yeah.. I guess I am not a real psychic… My crystal ball didn’t saw that coming” he said still rubbing his stinging cheek, pain was all over his face.

 

I suddenly felt guilty.

 

“Was it that hard??”

 

He pouted with his eyes fluttering. The most pitiful puppy eyes I have ever seen!! I knew it Dara’s puppy eyes were the worst!! I felt my heart melt in a puddle of mud.

 

“Let me see…” I leaned forward touching the side of his cheeks. My hand mark is evident on it. I felt guiltier as I rub it gently.

 

“Eotteokke…” I mumble still rubbing the red spot on his cheeks.

 

“There is one way to make the sting go away…”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Kiss it… it’s 100% effective.” He said pointing at the side of his cheek.

 

“Oh.. would you like me to slap the other side so it’s even huh…”

 

He immediately pulled away cupping his cheeks to protect it from me.

 

“Just joking…”

 

“Sheeesh.. you are acting so childish today..what’s wrong with you??”

 

“It’s good to feel childish sometimes..” he retorted shrugging his shoulders and leaning back on his chair.

 

“By the way, where are we going??’’ I asked nudging him.

 

“I don’t know.” He said simply.

 

“What do you mean you don’t know??” I was starting to get nervous.

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“Jung Yong Hwa!!”

 

“I have no plans… it’s cool this way right?? Just riding the bus and going somewhere we don’t plan to go.”

 

Homaygahd, I ditched work just to get lost to some place that we don’t know. What happened to my Yong?? He is so strange!! This is not my Yong.. bring my Yong back!

 

----------------------------------------------------

“Hey..where are we going??” the girl asked to the boy beside her.

“How many times do I have to tell you to call me oppa…”

“But I am older than you so I’ll call you by whatever I like,” the girl said stubbornly.

“I don’t care…I am your boyfriend, so you have to call me oppa…”

“I told you we will be official couple when we reach middle school so technically you are not my boyfriend yet.” She stuck out her tongue at him.

“But we’re still in Elementary, that’s too long” the boy wailed.

“Then you have to wait.”

The boy sighed bowing his head while kicking the front chair lightly.

“Okay I’ll wait…”

“Now where are we going??” the girl nudged the boy.

“I don’t know…let’s just jump off to the next stop then let’s decide where to go.”

“But that’s scary..we don’t know the place…” the girl said in an unsure tone.

“That’s the beauty of the unknown..we get to explore what we don’t know. I thought you are the tough one between the two of us? Don’t be scared…”the boy assured the girl.

--------------------------------------------------

 

I was skipping happily along the streets of Myeongdong with an ice cream cone in one hand totally forgetting the strange dream that I had. Lately I’ve been dreaming the same thing over and over again. It’s really weird.

 

 We decided to drop off to the 7th bus station after we had a rock scissors paper match. I am lucky I won because if not, we would be in some secluded province now. He wants to drop off at the 14th bus station!! I was lucky I was able to cut it in half.

 

“Yah!! What’s with the face??” I nudge his arm after noticing his dark mood and silence.

 

He just glanced at me and sighed. I pouted.

 

“Yah.. don’t act cute like that….” he said walking straight ahead leaving me behind. I run after him pulling his arm to stop him.

 

“What’s wrong??” I asked.

 

He sighed, “Nothing.”

 

“You know I won’t buy that excuse…”

 

He shoves his hands deep in his pockets and straightened his body. He was about to speak when a guy came running towards us waving something. We both looked at the guy.

 

“Miss.. I think this is yours…” he said as soon as he reached us.

 

I looked at the thing that he was waving awhile ago and I nearly jumped when I saw what it was.

 

“Uwaaa… my bracelet!!” I exclaimed taking Dara and I’s bracelet from his hand.

 

 “You dropped it at the ice cream shop awhile ago…” he said smiling cheekily at me.

 

“Thank you so much Dara would kill me if I lost this…” I said smiling at him and that’s when I noticed that he was quite handsome.  I mean really handsome, you know… THE IDOL like handsome.

 

“You’re welcome….by the way… I am Yoo Seungho…” he offered his hand to me. I looked at it first thinking if I should accept it or not. He seems to be a kind guy. There’s no harm in giving my name so I accept his hand and shook it.

 

“Oh I am….” I started but I trailed off when I heard Yong spoke.

 

“Jagiya….” (A/N: It’s something like honey/sweety, an endearment for couples)

 

Ja…..Jagiya??

 

Who is he calling??

 

I turn to him and pointed at myself.

 

“ME?????” I said stupidly.

 

“We have to leave now…I’m starving.” He said looking straightly at me.

 

“M-mmme…m-me??” I found myself saying dumbly again.

 

“Yes you…” he took my hand and clasped it with his. “By the way thank you for returning my GIRLFRIEND’s bracelet, but we have to leave now.”

 

He pulled me closer to him and started walking away from the guy. I don’t know why but I found myself smiling apologetically to the guy while keeping up with Yong’s pace who was walking very fast.

 

The guy was already out of sight when I stopped, pulling Yong back.

 

“What was that??”

 

He let go of my hand and suddenly my hand felt empty.

 

“You were asking me what my problem is??,…. That’s my problem…he is my problem and the rest of the guys who were looking at you awhile ago.” He said in one breath.

 

“Do you know how many they are?? 2 high school students on the bus were looking at you when you were sleeping. I don’t care if they are still a student I don’t like how they looked at you. Seven in the mall, 7 freakin guys in the mall turned their head not just once but twice when you passed by them. At the toy shop the guy was with his girlfriend and he still managed to stare at you for 3 minutes. Do you know how long that was?? That’s three minutes!! I was itching to poke his eyes at that time. And that guy awhile ago…He was beside you when you were choosing which ice cream flavor to buy. He was gawking at you! If I know he purposely took your bracelet off just to get your name. And you…. you will give your name just like that….” He paused to catch his breath while I just stared at him.

 

“That’s a total of 11!! E L E V E N…. in just a few hours… and I don’t know how many they will be if we continue walking here. I was terribly trying to……”

 

“Ha ha ha……ha ha ha……” I laughed, ALOUD. I was trying hard to stop myself from laughing but I really can’t. He was so adorable and cute and handsome and funny and… and terribly JEALOUS!!!

 

I have never seen anyone as cute as him when they get jealous.

 

His litany was long and hilarious. He was even counting how many they are, how long they stared and how many times they turned their head.

 

That was really something.

 

“Yah…” I heard him mutter, I know his pissed.

 

I stepped closer standing just inches away from him then I pinched his cheeks long and hard stretching it as far as I can.

 

“Aww…..” he cried but I did not let go.

 

“So cute………”  I said letting go of his cheeks then cupping it.

 

“You’re torturing me you know that??” he said then he pulled me to his chest hugging me from the waist.

 

I put my hand to his chest pushing myself a little far from him. “Yah, people are staring at us…”

 

“I don’t care…”

 

“This is embarrassing….”

 

“Be my girlfriend….”

 

I was shocked I wasn’t able to speak.

 

“Y-yong…” I whispered.

 

“I love you, and you love me…. Please shorten my agony. I will only be at peace once I know that you are mine. Call it possessive, selfish or anything but I can’t take it any longer. Please…. Be my girlfriend.” He said sincerely staring straight at my eyes.

 

You don’t know how much I wanted to say yes. My mind screamed.

 

“I want to say yes…. But…..”

 

“But what??”

 

“Uhmmmm…” I bowed my head thinking deeply if I should say it or not.

 

“What?? Don’t scare me…”

 

“Uhmm…Uhmmm….Aish….” I hit his chest. “You should know it shouldn’t be like this…. I want it to be something that I can remember forever…not like this…”

 

“Aigoo… I told you to stop reading those romance novels…” he said pinching my cheeks.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Wait….” he let go of me and runs to the nearest fountain. He stood on the bench and shouted.

 

“Everybody… I need your attention please….” He screamed putting both of his hands on the side of his mouth.

 

My eyes widened in shock. What is he doing?!!

 

In just a few seconds people are crowded around him, mostly…………………………… GIRLS. Aissh!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

End of Chapter 18

 

A/N:

 

Omo… sorry for leaving you hanging.. don’t kill me please!! It’s better if I’ll put it on the next chap. Kekeke.. Sorry if I updated it just now.

 

How’d you like the uber jealous Yong?? Me?? It was fun fun fun… keke

 

Happy New Year! ^^

 

Pyoong..

 

Shout out to:

@laz_15 – Happy New Year Chingu!! I hope you had a wonderful new year. Thank you for all the wonderful comments that you have given me from the past year. I am expecting more from you neh?? Keke.. Love yah ♥  .. I’m sorry this update took so long.. I had a mini vacation from writing keke..

@admin-sshi/idol-sshi haha.. you know who you are… you always makes me laugh with your comments…haha..that’s why I love teasing you… keke..here’s the update pheihyun ^^

@kloyola – the update took so long… I had a mini vacation too.. keke..mian chingu.. Happy New Year ^^

@Starlight_Flames Everybody loves a jealous yong.. haha.. more jealous yong to come ^^

@Htacchua – I am happy that you enjoyed the update.. I hope you’ll enjoy this one too..keke

@Lyassinz – uwaaa.. I am a licensed nurse.. if ever you need CPR just call me.. keke

@asas17 – I think it is a psycho yong with this one..haha.. he’s terrible when he’s jealous..keke ^^

@yonghwaNshinhye – thank you so much for upvoting it.. I am happy that you enjoyed reading this fic of mine.. I’ll try my best to give you guys more updates.. ^^

@Sakura07 – I hope you’ll enjoy this update as much as you enjoyed the other update.. keke..

@Creamycookies – seriously the adjectives that you guys give me makes me cry tears of happiness… kamsahamnida ^^

@fonsa76 – she’s so naughty and she’s so lovely..our princess is soo cute ^^

@123ugofree – hihi..jealous yong is fun to read right?? How bout in this one?? Keke

@iellism – yong is like a storm neh..he just decides on the spot and no one can stop him..even shinhye..keke XD

@YongshinBOICE – uwaa.. “amazingly fantastic”  such compliment.. thank you so much..i’ll do my best ^^

@yonghye – I agree.. Jealous Yong is the best..fun fun to read.. haha

 

 

I love you all.. you know that.

 

@anjellie_ka