CHAPTER 1 - MEET MR. HEADSET

BE MINE

 

Chapter 1 - MEET MR. HEADSET

 

I turn around one more time to look for him inside the bus but he is really not here today. Am I late? I slumped back on my seat.

 

A day without Mr. Headset is a total gloomy day.

 

Dear God... why no inspiration for me today?? Wae?? T_T

 

I rested my head on the half open window feeling the cold air hitting my face. Since I saw him that hot summer day there was no time that I was not thinking of him. You might be wondering who I’m talking about?

 

Well... I’m talking about my Romeo. My Prince Kent... not in a handsome white horse –but on a skateboard. He is not as handsome as MY Edward Cullen is, but he can make any female faint with just one smile. (Well... I haven’t seen him smile yet so this might sound weird... just imagining) He is not a super hero like Superman but I’m telling you... he did save me.

 

Okay.. I think you’re confused right now.

 

Let me tell you how we first met.. well not totally... I still don’t know his name yet and maybe he doesn’t know me too.... :(

 

It was summer that time. This is the bus that I used to ride when going to work. Same old boring day, same old bus packed with people... what would you expect?? It’s rush hour!!

 

So I was saying... I was riding this bus. There is this guy who kept on squeezing me whenever he has the chance to. He bumps to me exaggeratedly whenever the bus halts to a stop. And when he bumps at me... I can feel his ... you know.. down there in between his legs rubbing my behind.

 

He is a ert... BIG TIME!!

 

I tried to transfer to the other side of the bus but he follows me too! I don’t know what to do during that time. I’m a push over half of my life so I don’t know how to defend myself.

 

The bus was about to stop again at another bus stop. I was about to cry anticipating another bump from him when suddenly someone pushed me from behind making me land on a newly vacated seat. I was soooo relieved. And when I turn around look for the person who pushed me I saw this guy in blue polo and white shirt carrying a skateboard whacked his board in the face of the ert as the bus halted to a stop making it look like an accident.

 

The a*sh*le fell on his holding his bleeding nose.

 

Deep inside me I was rejoicing. 'Serves you right...assh*le!!'

 

I looked at my saviour who is looking down the ert guy.

 

“Sorry it’s an accident.” He said coolly without a slight sign of remorse on his face.

 

The ert guy was about to say something but Mr. Headset (Yeah.. I call him Mr. Headset since I don’t know his name) walk ahead first without even looking behind and went off at the next station.

 

And that was it. Since that day, I always look for him inside the bus and most of the time he’s there. Standing at one corner with his headset plugged carrying his skateboard, getting off at the same station every time. He’s very mysterious.

 

The bus halted awakening me on my day dreaming.

 

It’s the last station, my station. I fixed my things and stood up. I was walking along the aisle when my eyes saw a familiar face.

 

My heart skipped a beat.

 

There he is... Mr. Headset sleeping at the far side of the bus! So that is the reason why I didn’t saw him earlier.. he was wearing a hoodie today!!

 

I was skipping happily like a little kid on my way towards him but when I was a few steps away from him I decided to walk slowly and discreetly so as not to wake him. I was tip toeing and my heart was racing... call it childish but, I wanna see his sleeping face!!!

 

Kyaaaah...

 

I stopped right in front of him.

 

His head was leaning on the window. I took a step closer and leaned forward to look at him closely. He has thick and long eyelashes. His skin is fair and smooth. And his lips.... his lips looks soft and yummy...  (eh.. yummy??) ... I mean... soft and kissable.

 

I can smell his shower gel...I inhaled it, my eyes closes as I indulge in its scent.

 

Very manly.

 

Not too strong.

 

Mild on the nose...

 

But when I opened my eyes... beautiful brown eyes are looking at me, I smiled.

 

Wait.

 

Wait!!!!!

 

Looking at me??

 

My eyes widened....He’s staring at me like I’m some kind of lunatic! I quickly stepped back thinking of a very good alibi to cover this embarrassment.

 

“I..uh...Bus.Stop. Last.Station.” I said like a broken dummy. I turn and leave while mentally whacking myself in the head.

 

 

That is sooooo... EMBARASSING!!

 

 

End of Chapter 1

 

A/N:

That’s it for now Dooley’s... sorry if it’s VEeeeRY short.

Mian... but I think that’s enough for introduction of the story.

I hope you liked it. Comment if you does.

This one is light.. not too much drama.

I want it this way... just light and fun.

Kekeke

 

@anjellie_ka