CHAPTER 19 - IT'S OFFICIAL

BE MINE

 

CHAPTER 19 - IT'S OFFICIAL

 

SHINHYE’S POV:

IF I lose my job because I chose to be with Yong than to work, then I would choose being jobless, than miss the chance of becoming YONG’S OFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND. Blame it to my uber sweet and handsome BOYFRIEND.

 

Oh… let me say that again… MY BOYFRIEND. Sounds music to my ears….^^

 

“What are you thinking??” Yong asked. We are still at the park, we chose to stay there and rest first since it’s still early. I brushed his stray hair from his face and pinched his nose.

 

“Nothing…” I said. “Come here….” I patted my lap. I saw his face lightened. He smiled cheekily showing his sinful dimples and immediately sat on my lap.

 

I pushed him making him fall first. “Yah!!!” I screamed.

 

“Why did you push me??” he said massaging his behind.

 

“Why did you seat on my lap??”

 

“But I thought you want me to??” he retorted.

 

“I’m asking you to rest your head on my lap because you look tired not your !” sheeessh… Yong sometimes can be so cute but also can be a little pabo.

 

He scratched the back of his head cutely. Aigoo.. here he goes again with his cuteness attack. I’ll never win against that.

 

He timidly sat on the bench and lied down resting his head on my lap. He crossed his arm on his chest and looked up at me.

 

“You look more beautiful from down here. Like an angel….” He smiled.

 

I blushed turning my face away from him. He took my right hand and enclosed it to his holding it close to his chest as he closes his eyes.

 

My left hand was left hanging in the air and the only sensible place it can be is Yong’s head. I run my left hand through his hair smoothing it out.

 

I told you I am going to create my own love story. It’s on-going and it’s progressing pretty well. My prince may not be as handsome as Barbie’s Kent but my Yong is far more, wittier than him. My Yong may not be as mysterious as Bella’s Edward but he can never defeat the mysteriousness of my Yong. Remember… he’s my stalker! And… he may not be as strong as Superman but Superman can never defeat the courage that Yong showed earlier proclaiming his love to me in front of many people. Speaking of that let me tell you the happiest moment of my life.

 

FLASHBACK

“Everybody… I need your attention please….” He screamed putting both of his hands on the side of his mouth.

 

My eyes widened in shock. What is he doing?!!

 

In just a few seconds, people are already crowded around him, mostly…….. GIRLS. Aishhh!!

 

“There is the girl that made me FALL IN LOVE TWICE. I know deep in my heart that no matter what she will be the only girl that I will love. She’s the only person who can make my heart race like this.” He hit his chest staring straight into my eyes. I felt my heart melting.

 

“My heart is pounding hard in my chest and it’s already suffocating me… I think I’ll die. You’re the only person who can make me blush.. look at my ears. I can feel it heating up and I know even without looking that it is as red as a tomato right now.” He pointed his ears. He showed it to the girl standing beside him and the girl looked at me raising her thumb showing me a thumbs up sign.

 

“And you are the only person who can make me look this stupid. But I’ll let it pass… because… Because…… I LOVE YOU! Please be my girlfriend.” He shouted and the rest of the people applauded him. He bowed his head and thanked the people around him but he remained still on top of the bench.

 

 I feel my cheeks burning. I should feel embarrassed and all but why am I feeling giddy? I never thought he will do such thing. What to do?? I don’t know what to say. Maybe I should just say yes?? But how to??

 

I’ll just scream ‘YES!! I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!’ then dance? Oh no..that sounds so cheap.

 

I’ll just run and hide because it’s embarrassing?? Gaaahhh… I will never let this chance pass, he’s already asking me to be his girlfriend! Damn… I never thought saying yes will be this hard.

 

“Please say yes….”

 

“Please say yes….”

 

“Please say yes….”

 

I heard the people chanting while clapping their hands. All of them are looking at me waiting for my answer. OH Gosh!! I looked at Yong and he too is waiting for my answer. He’s smiling at me as if saying. “I know you’ll say yes.”

 

I felt my feet move on its own and dashed towards the crowd. The crowd opened up, letting me pass through them.

 

I pulled Yong’s hand. “Let’s go… this is embarrassing..” I whispered.

 

“Say yes first…” he said stubbornly pulling me back.

 

“Jung Yong Hwa…” I mouthed sternly.

 

“Please be mine….” holding both of my hands.

 

I felt my cheeks blushed. There he goes with his “Please be mine…” Gosh....I wanted to be yours 100 percent!!

 

“Yes… so please let’s go…” I whispered.

 

“What?? I can’t hear you…”

 

Aish..why does he have to be so stubborn. “Yes… I’m yours!! Aish.. why do you have to be so stubborn!!!” I howled at him then pulling him again hard enough to make him go down the bench.

 

“She already said yes!! She already said yes!!” he screamed out of joy. The people around us applauded and congratulated us. Yong bowed at them while I remain bowed down, not from embarrassment but I don’t want them to see my blushing face. For goodness sake, I can feel my cheeks boiling from redness!!

 

End of flashback.

 

I smiled again as I remember, now who can beat that?

 

“Why are you giggling… humh??” he said peeking through his half closed lids. I bit my lower lip.

 

“I’m not…” I said. I saw a tiny smile formed on his lips.

 

“You’re remembering the…..” he wasn’t able to finish what he’s saying because I covered his mouth. Aish.. no need to brag about it.

 

“Oh please…don’t say it. Let’s just treasure it in deep in our soul.” I said. He chuckled a little closing his eyes again. He pulled my hand and kissed the back of it.

 

 “By the way… what did you mean by MADE YOU FALL IN LOVE TWICE??”  I asked. I was a bit confused by that awhile ago. A crease forms on his forehead for a few seconds then vanished when he smiled.

 

“Uhmmm..nothing… remember… I am your stalker.” He said.

 

“OH….” A long OH..escaped my lips. I’m not satisfied with his answer, but I let it pass. I twirled his hair in my fingers and took a deep breath. I can’t wait to tell this to Dara surely she will dance her prosperity dance. She thought I am going to die alone and old. Well bestie you’re wrong. I smiled.

----------------------------------

“What do you mean she’s missing??” Joo Ji Hoon screamed startling the staffs. He went to Shin Hye’s table to pick up the papers that he asked her to finish and also to give the new phone that he bought since he threw her old one. But much to his surprise she’s not there and the papers are still on the table, untouched.

 

 All of the employees are standing with their heads bowed down. No one dared to speak. Dara was the one sweating profusely because she knows where Shin Hye is and who she’s with. If Joo Ji Hoon finds out that Shin Hye’s with YOnghwa, JiHoon will surely flip out and will absolutely call for a massive man hunt with an order of shoot to kill for Yong.

 

She shivers at the thought. Her imagination is surely reeling 1000 km per hour.

 

“Ms. Sandara Park... where is your friend?” He asked in monotone. She knows even without looking that his nose is blowing fire. She dared not to look at him.

 

“I really don’t know sir...the last time I.....”

 

“You know I won’t believe that....” he cut her off. Dara is trembling with sweat dripping from every part of her body. She’s mentally cursing Shin Hye for ditching work and putting her in such situation.

 

‘Yah Park Shin Hye.. I swear I’m going to chain you to my waist!!’ her mind screamed.

 

Joo Ji Hoon continued to walk back and forth waiting for Dara’s reply. He’s obviously mad but most of all he’s worried. He’s thinking of all the possible things that could’ve happened. He already requested for the cctv video of the front of the building because according to the guard she was talking to a guy before she disappeared.

 

He was seriously on the verge of firing the guard for letting Shin Hye talk to just random guy without asking who it was. Well.. It’s not his job but he could’ve at least cared to watch them. Could it be Yonghwa? That jerk..how can he steal her during office hours?? I don’t know what I am capable of doing once I found out that he’s the one responsible for this.

 

It’s already late and all the employees are still there. They were unable to go home since he’s been lashing out on them why they didn’t see Shin Hye leave the premise.

 

He heaved a deep sigh and tilts his head up. His chest is constricting with pain and fear. ‘AM I GOING TO LOSE HER FOR THE SECOND TIME WITH THE SAME MAN?’ he thought.

 

“You may now all go home...” he said as he walks towards his office.

 

The employees immediately gathered their things and sped out of the office as fast as they can. Who knows, he might throw a second round of anger at them. He’s personality is unpredictable.

 

Dara did the same thing... Jiyong is surely mad for making him wait outside. She grabbed her bag and hurried to the elevator. Once inside the elevator she immediately dialled Yong’s number. She waited, but after a few rings the line went dead. She stared at her phone frustrated then dumped the phone inside her bag again.

 

‘Shin Hye needs a lot of explaining to do tomorrow’ she muttered to herself.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Joo Ji Hoon waited for a couple of hours thinking that Shin Hye will come back to pick her things up but she did not, all the time he was just staring at the new phone that he bought for her. He purposely gave her mountain of tasks so that she’ll finish late then he can take her home but all his plans were ruined by YOnghwa. The guy really knows to piss him, he thought. He saw the video in front of the building where YOnghaw hugged her and Shin Hye run back to him giving him a light peck on the lips.

 

It caused his heart to feel the same pain he experienced years ago. The same person... the same reason. He thought this time she could fall in love with him... but no. YOnghwa proved him wrong again. But he’s still not losing hope... he’s not Joo Ji Hoon for no reason. He gets what he wants.

 

He called his driver telling him to prepare the car and meet him in front of the building. He picked up the paper bag containing the cell phone and walked towards the elevator. He’s thinking deeply if he’s going to throw it or not. But the fact that he still brought it with him answered his questions.

 

He went outside where his car is waiting for him. He entered the car and threw the phone on the seat. The driver sped off to the empty street. He stared outside the window thinking deeply... the memories of the past flashed before him. He shook his head.

 

‘I don’t want to remember it anymore.’

 

 He was deep in his thoughts when he saw familiar faces walking along the street hand in hand. They seemed to be happy. Shinhye and Yong’s face registered to him. Both of them are laughing, his hands curled into a ball.

 

‘WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE AWAY ALL THAT’S MINE?’ he muttered fighting the urge to go down his car and punch him on the face. No, don’t do that in front of her. You will just look bad. You will have your time Yonghwa, he thought. He closed his eyes as his car passed by the couple.

 

‘You’ll have your time.’

 

-----------------------

END OF CHAPTER 14

 

A/N:

Yeah..he’s not Joo Ji Hoon for no reason.... can you guess what’s going to happen?

Don’t worry..this is not an angst fic soo.. don’t over think neh?

More jealous Yong on the next update..oh my gahd.. you won’t believe how jealous he can be..kekeke

 

 

Shoutout:

@laz_15 – I am greedy I know..but I know you love me too.. haha..sorry chingu if this took so long. Please scold me for being lazy..haha and yes got that scene from LIE TO ME I love Kang Ji Hwan to the nth power! Haha.. more agitated Yong on the next chappie  ♥

@starlight_flames – my eager beaver for an update.. I appreciate it.. kamsahamnida..and yes it’s close to one hundred.. I hope it will be a hundred on the next update ^^

@pheihyun – mianhe for teasing you idol-sshi.. how bout if I call you on your real name?? haha.. just joking.. admin-sshi.. let’s keep the Dooley love burning!

@YongshinBOICE – hehe..me too.. I wish there’s heartstrigns part 2 T_T

@KoreanBubblyLove – I hope you’re not too tired after finishing it.. thank you for the time and reading it.. it causes my heart to jump in joy ^^

@ClumsyGirl – I know right…. Yong is such a sweetie.. haha.. sorry for the late update ^^

@123ugofree – everyone loves a jelly Yong..haha.. I love it too ^^

@fishinfish – indeed he is soo cute.. ^^

@cnblue_boice22 – I hope you’re enjoying it ^^

@PrincessShinhye – I agree!! They are so perfect together ^^

@kloyola – yeah..he’s the only person who will do that.. haha.. cutie Yong ^^

@Nisa_Kim – I love Yongshin couple too ^^

@xenamorio – I love that.. haha.. yes he is the BEST JEALOUS KING!! ^^

 

 

 

And thank you... almost a hundred subbies! Wow.. dooliers are multiplying..let’s go for one hundred... and please UPVOTE. Thank you ♥

 

 
@anjellie_ka