CHAPTER 22 - I AM............

BE MINE

 

Note: I'm really sorry, I know it's been two months. I am just very busy these days because my new part time job is taking a lot of my time. T_T  But don't worry, rest assured that I will finish this fic. cry pink cat

 

CHAPTER 22

 

 

SHINHYE’S POV:

It’s been a week since I got a piece of my memory back. I know there are still more that I have to recover coz I still have this hollow feeling inside me. Like there’s still something missing.

 

*sigh*

 

I rested my head on Yong’s shoulder. He arrived earlier this morning with a basket full of fruits saying that I need more nutrients in my body coz I was too thin. He skipped his work again just to bring me fruits. 

 

I look at him who was lying beside me on the hospital bed.

 

“What are you thinking??” Yong suddenly asked. I look up at him and smiled before I replied.

 

“Nothing….” I shook my head.

 

“You missed me that much didn’t you?” He teased.

 

I rolled my eyes at him, “Duh….” I punched his arm playfully. “Eo….” I stopped then I touched his arm with wide eyes.

 

*poke*

 

*poke*

 

“Whoa….where did you get that!!” I exclaimed pointing his well toned arms. I saw him smirk then he proudly flexed his arms to show me his muscles.

 

“Well I’ve been working out…” he said proudly.

 

“Really huh…”

 

“Really… look.. I am not a wimp anymore.”

 

“Well….” I acted like thinking.

 

“Yah… I’ll be you’re protector now,” he said.

 

“Wow… you’re really an oppa now. Uwaa…what happened to my Bolmae Jung. T_T” I sobbed dramatically.

 

“Aaaa you can’t call me Bolmae Jung anymore. It’s embarrassing, were not in Elementary anymore,” he said embarrassed.

 

“Why can’t I??” I pouted.

 

“Because… I want you calling me oppa.” he said cutely. Aigoo.. how cute is he? I smiled inwardly.

 

“Oppa…??” I . I saw him smile instantly. “But Bolmae Jung is cuter.” I laughed.

 

“Aigoo…” he clasped his forehead and exhaled loudly. I chuckled.

 

“Okay..okay… I’ll call you oppa.. tss…” I was just teasing him. I love calling him oppa. I giggled. Aigoo..Park Shin Hye you’re totally smitten by him. Can you be a bit hard-to-get? Well… why would I play that role when the first time I met him I have already decided that I will definitely marry this person.

 

“By the way what happened to you and Jihoon oppa??” I asked. I wonder if it’s still the issue of who’s going to inherit the company, since there were two of them, Jihoon and Yong. Yong was an illegitimate child. But though he’s an illegitimate child their father loves him more than Jihoon. That's what I observed.

 

Jihoon was always trying his hard to prove to his father that he’s the best candidate to take his position. He’s always proving himself and yet his father doesn’t acknowledge him. He worked hard and yet he can’t get the affection that their father is giving to Yong.

 

Yong’s mother was their father’s first love. But because she’s just a normal person without good family background their father cannot marry her. That’s why their father had to marry Jihoon’s mom.

 

“Everything became worst when you left us….” he said in a sullen voice.

 

“I’m sorry… mom said that she had no intention of keeping me away from you. She didn’t tell me about you and Jihoon because she doesn’t want to confuse me.” I took his hand and enclosed it to mine. “But I think love found its way for us.” I smiled at him. “Cheer up.. I’m here already.”

 

He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead, long and lovingly. Then he went down and kissed my nose. He stared at me for a moment then he smiled.

 

I narrowed my eyes at him.

 

He pokes my nose before he claimed my lips. I was shocked that I didn’t know how to react. But then…who wouldn’t want to be kissed by this handsome guy?

 

 I responded to his kiss. This warm feeling, this is the feeling that I’ve been longing for. Deep in my mind, I know, he’s the only person that I will love.

 

Our lips parted, I smiled at him. “Tss.. what will happen if the nurse entered the room and caught us kissing…you kiss stealer.” I pinched his nose.

 

“Well the nurse didn’t catch you but we did…” our eyes immediately darted to the source of the voice. OMG..I almost had a heart attack.

 

“Yah. Sandara Park, you don’t know how to knock?” I exclaimed a bit embarrassed.

 

“Who said we didn’t knock? We knocked, but I guess you were veeeeery busy.” She narrowed her eyes at us. Both Yong and I blushed.

 

“Babe.. it’s just normal for couples don’t be like that.” Jiyong said patting Dara’s back, great Jiyong that was a very big help. Yong and I blushed even more. I wouldn’t be this embarrassed if it’s only Dara who saw us. But she’s with JIyong!! Aaaa..embarrassing!! T_T

 

“Eo… Yong… aren’t you going to work?” Jiyong asked. Yong scratched the back of his head.

 

“I’ll skip work today.” Yong replied.

 

“Wow.. it sounds like you’re skipping from school.” Dara teased which earned her a glare from Jiyong.

 

“Ah… mian…” Dara apologized.

 

“I just want to be here to make sure she’s well taken care of.” Yong reasoned.

 

“EEEEEEpppp..that’s so romantic!” Dara cheered in glee.

 

“Aigoo..are you here to visit me or are you here to make me sick?” I snapped at her. Dara run to me dramatically and clutched my hand close to her chest.

 

“Of course I am here to visit you. Are you okay now?” she said battling her eyelashes at me. Aihoo!

 

“I was fine awhile ago before you came…” I sighed.

 

“Ah you bad woman..don’t you appreciate my presence here. I came all the way here just to visit you.”

 

“Actually..she came here to bring some clothes and stuffs to your boss.” Jiyong butted in. Dara darted deadly glares at him.

 

“Babe!!” she screamed.

 

“Babe, stop stressing them out.” Jiyong said looking at Yong and me then to Dara. Dara exhaled loudly before she slumped on her chair.

 

“Yeah, that guy doesn’t have anyone at home aside from the maids, drivers and guards so I took the liberty to go to his house and take some clothes and things that he might need here in the hospital. But Jiyong won’t allow me to do it alone. So here he is with me.” Dara said.

 

“I cannot allow you to go there alone. And why are you so caring to that guy huh? Maybe you like him??” Jiyong reasoned.

 

“Babe, are you serious?!” Dara look at him incredulously.

 

“Well you’re always with him…” he shot back.

 

“Wait before the two of you fight. How’s Jihoon oppa?” I asked.

 

“It’s really weird to hear you calling him oppa. He’s okay now..he just had a broken arm that needs to be casted. According to the doctor a few more tests and they will let him go home.” Dara explained. I look at Yong.

 

“I want to see him.” I said as if asking for permission. He just looked at me and was silent for a moment. I waited for his response.

 

He sighs then he nods. I hugged him happily.

 

“Don’t be too jumpy. You’re not fully recovered yet.” He reminded me, more like he scolded me. XD

 

“Mian…” I apologized. I don’t know how I would react in front of him.  I mean, Joo Ji Hoon, part of the memory of old Shinhye is back and its mixing with the memory of the current Shinhye. How am I going to combine these two memories?

 

-------------------------------------

 

JOO JI HOON’S POV:

 

I told the doctors I am already fine and that I want to go home already but they said they need to run a few more tests to make sure I am fine. Stubborn doctors, it’s as if I’d die with these little injuries.

 

I look at my casted right arm. Great, how am I going to work with this?

 

KNOCK. KNOCK.

 

I heard light knocks on the door. That must be the nurses again.

 

“I’m fine; I don’t need any of those medicines.” I shouted a bit pissed. Every day they kept on giving me all sorts of medicines. Injectables, tablets, capsules…. IM GETTING TIRED OF IT!!

 

KNOCK…………… KNOCK………

 

Grrrr..these nurses are persistent.

 

“I said I dont…..” I started but then the door flung open.

 

“Yah!! You stubborn, what do you mean you don’t need any of those medicines?” Shinhye barged in and started to nag. I clasped my forehead. I forgot, she remember a few things now. Meaning, the nagging Shinhye is back. Aish, I don’t think I can handle her tantrums and nagging like before.

 

“You’re as stubborn and as hard headed as before. Don’t you know how important those medicines are?” BLAH BLAH BLAH…she continued nagging. Before, it usually pisses me off whenever she nags like a mother. But surprisingly I like how it feels now. Maybe I missed her motherly nagging.

 

Dang, what’s with quote… MOTHERLY….unquote.

 

“Park Shinhye what are you doing he’s still our boss.” Dara said pulling her hospital gown from behind.

 

“I don’t care!” she screamed. “Yah…Joo Ji Hoon are you crazy?” she turned at me. I can see flames blowing out of her nose. She looks really cute when she’s mad.

 

“Yah…who are you calling Joo Ji Hoon?” I said maintaining my stoic face. I have mastered the art of controlling my facial muscles so even though how hilarious the scene might be I can still put a stoic façade. But in Shin Hye’s case it’s a different story. She can always manage to break through the barriers that I put up.

 

She’s the only person who can get in without doing much effort. That’s the reason why I fell for her but too late. She already belongs to Yonghwa.

 

“You…I am calling you Joo Ji Hoon.” She retorted and puffed her cheeks cutely. I give up, I really can’t stand when she’s being cute like this. Involuntarily my lips curved upward in a tight smile and low chuckle escaped my lips.

 

I saw Dara from my peripheral. It’s like her eyes are going to pop out of its socket any minute now.

 

I continue to chuckle, I just can’t help it.

 

“I’m going to take those medicines if you’re going to be my nurse.” I bargained.

 

She folded her arms on her chest then turns her head to the side. Then I notice there was Yonghwa beside her. He was looking at me but I ignore him.

 

“I can’t I am busy….” she said. “You gave me lots of work remember?”  then she walk towards me and sat beside the bed. She touched my casted arm her expression suddenly softened. “How’s it?” she asked.

 

I look down at the cast then back at her. “This is nothing…” I assured her but her expression remained impassive. I flicked her forehead.

 

“Awww…” she exclaimed. “What was that for?” she exclaimed.

 

“Coz I know you’re blaming yourself for this.” I said smiling at her. Since I haven’t been smiling for years from the time she disappeared I felt that my cheeks are being tortured from too much smiling now.

 

She’s still silent.

 

I rubbed my cheeks. “Aigoo…my cheeks are burning from too much smiling because of you. Stop acting cute, you look hilarious.” I said to lighten up her mood. I earned a slap on the arm because of that.

 

“Pabo…why do you kept on frowning when you look better when you’re smiling.” She said.

 

“Because I am the president of the company now.” I reasoned, the rest of the people inside the room are just watching us talk. No one dared to make their presence known. Even Yonghwa is surprisingly silent.

 

“You’re an retentive, boastful, arrogant, booooooring boss!!” she huffed obviously annoyed.

 

“Thank you for the compliment.” I said.

---------------------------------------------------------

 

SHINHYE’S POV:

 

We went back to my room after the very long conversation with Ji Hoon. That man is seriously stubborn to the core! But, he will never win against me. After much debate he agreed to follow all the doctors order and take the medicines that the nurses are giving him. I even told the nurses to tell me whenever he throws tantrums again and the nurses happily agreed.

 

It seems like Ji Hoon is giving them a hard time. Poor nurses.

 

I am on my bed still thinking deeply. I feel like living in a single body with two minds. The old and new Park Shin Hye is colliding.

 

I sighed deeply. I look at Yong who is quietly sitting on the chair beside my bed. He was very silent since we went back from Ji Hoon’s room.

 

“Oppa…” I called using the magic word OPPA. Usually whenever I call him oppa his mood always brightens up.

 

But…..

 

He did not respond and he remained silent. It seems like he is ignoring me since this morning. What now? Is he mad at me? What did I do?

 

I took my phone beside me and dialled his number. His phone on his hand rang. He looked at me when he saw the caller ID.

 

“Answer it…” I mouthed. He gave me a confused look before he answered the phone.

 

“Yah…why are you so silent huh?” I asked through the phone pouting at him.

 

“I am usually like this…” he said.

 

“No you’re not. Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?” I asked.

 

“What’s this nonsense? No I am not mad at you.” He answered tiredly.

 

“What’s wrong with you? You’re making me worry” I pressed.

 

“I said I am not. You can go to your Jihoon OPPA since you’re more worried about him…” he replied darting his gaze away from me.

 

“Jihoon oppa?? What’s Jihoon oppa got to do with this?” I asked but he remained silent. Ahh.. I think I know now. I smiled. “Are you jealous?”

 

“I am n….”

 

“Don’t lie…you scrunch your nose when you’re lying.” I cut him pointing his nose. He opened his mouth about to say something. He was like that for a brief moment then he closed his mouth choosing to keep it to himself.

 

“Aigoo… Jihoon oppa is like a real brother to me. No more, no less.” I said but still he remained silent. I heaved a deep sigh. When Yong is in a bad mood, he’s really in a bad mood. You can’t do anything about it. No one can make him smile......

 

But......

 

.....................of course, I am an exemption to that rule.

 

 My mind is slowly creating a plan to make him smile again. I know he’s jealous and he’s mad at me. But…………………… he loves me.

 

I smiled inwardly.

 

“Aww......” I cried grimacing. I need all the acting skills that I learned way back in college. Dara being a very good influence to me back in college taught me lots of acting techniques that I used when I skip class.

 

She’s not the head of Drama club for nothing. Hehe...we’ve been through a lot of troubles because of our mini escapades. XD

 

“What’s wrong...” Yong suddenly stood up dropping his phone on the bed. Ooohh...my acting skill is still as good as before.

 

Slowly the phone that I was holding fell from my hand and dropped beside me dramatically like what you see in the dramas. I was keeping my eyes tightly shut while clutching my chest.

 

“I......I.....I cahhntt br...breathe....” I gasped. OH I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF.

 

He immediately leaned towards me from across the bed touching my arms. “What do you mean you can’t breathe?? You were fine awhile ago...what’s happening?” he said his voice trembling obviously panicking.

 

I slowly opened my eyes peeking at him, I tried my hardest not to laugh when I saw his face. It’s like he’s going to collapse any moment now. A small smile crept on my face.

 

“Why are you smiling?” he asked confused. I took his hand and I pulled him beside me. He fell on the bed lying on his side facing me.

 

“What’s...” he started but I placed my index finger on his lips.

 

“Shhhhhh.....” I hushed him. I moved closer to him like a cold kid squeezing herself close to her mother for additional warmth. He was stiffed and silent for a moment, I thought he was not breathing. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

 

With my cheeks resting on his chest I whispered, “I don’t see myself with any other man in the future except you.” I whispered very lightly but it sounds so loud. I can hear his heart beating fast and hard in his chest.

 

He was silent. I am thinking if he's really that mad at me. I know him. He can never get mad at me. NEVER.

 

I felt him move, he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. His body relaxed too and his breathing get even.

 

“Tss...Don’t joke again like that. You scared me.” He tightened his hug squeezing me in his arms. I felt him kiss the top of my head and I felt guilty.

 

“I’m sorry…” I muttered.

 

“I’m sorry too…for being childish and for being jealous.” He answered back.

 

I pulled away a little to look at him, “Did you just admit that you’re jealous??” I said a bit shocked.

 

He bit his lip and looked away before he nods. Kyaaaah!! He admitted it…good heavens. I wide smile flashed on my face. I lean towards him and before I knew what I was doing my lips are already touching his.

 

His eyes are wide from surprise as well as my eyes. I pulled away immediately and hid my face on his chest.

 

YAH PARK SHIN HYE ARE YOU THAT LIBERATED TO BE KISSING A MAN FIRST?! I scold myself. I was beating myself mentally when I felt him hug me this time it’s tighter. He smoothened out my hair with his hand then he whispered.

 

“I don’t see myself too with any other woman in the future except you.”

 

My heart jumps out of my chest!! I have never felt so happy like this before. This is just…… I don’t know. No words can express this happiness.

 

“Can you stay here for the night?” I said. I already lost half of my dignity when I kissed him first awhile ago might as well spent the other half of it.

 

“Alright… I can sleep on the chair.” He said.

 

“No, I mean…sleep here beside me.” I said shyly. “I just feel safer beside you.” I am silently praying that he will say yes. Oh dear what’s happening to me? The new Park Shin Hye is eating up the old Park Shin Hye! Though…. I like the boldness of the new Park Shin Hye. I like this new me.

 

“Uhmmm…are you sure?” he asked, I nod.

 

“Okay….” he replied then he pulled me closer to him hugging me tighter.

 

 I wish we can stay like this forever.

 

--------------------------

 

“Stay away from them. I don’t want you messing around my sons,” the tall guy said. He took a step forward to the girl who is just staring back at him tears streaking down her cheeks.

 

“I… I don’t know what you’re saying.” She said her voice trembling while clasping the straps of her bag tightly.

 

“Don’t make it hard for yourself young girl. I will give you money. Just stay away from them.” He took an envelope from the inner pocket of his coat and threw it at her.

 

“I…. I can’t….don’t…..” the girl slumped down on the pavement crying. She felt like her pride and dignity has been stepped on a couple times. She felt so low. She felt so down. More tears flow from her eyes and her vision started to get blurry.

 

"Stop crying! Okay fine... you can have JiHoon, I don't care if you flirt with him. But Stay away with Yonghwa. I can never allow you to be with my son."   he said    scrunching his hair.

 

Shinhye looked up at him obviously surprised by what he said. There was rage inside her. She's mad at him for stepping on her  dignity and calling her flirt. But she's angrier now for hearing him neglect Ji Hoon openly.

 

She stood up from the ground not taking her eyes away from him.

 

"I'm sorry but I cannot do that. I love Yong and I will never leave him." She said bravely.

 

"What?! Aren't you ashame of yourself?" he retorted.

 

"How about you, aren't you ashamed of yourself? Can you call yourself a father when you treat your son like another employee in your company? Jihoon doesn't deserve you as his father, neither do Yonghwa." she doesn't know where she got all the courage but one things is for sure. She has to stand for what she think is right.

 

The guy just stared at her dumbfounded. Then in a split second she felt stinging pain on her cheeks.

 

He slapped her.

 

"You rascal!! YOu don't know anything!" he screamed at her angrily.

 

Tears automatically streaked down her cheeks.

 

'What did I do to deserve this kind of humiliation?' she thought as tears flowed down on her cheeks unstoppapbly.

 

 

......................................................

 

 

“Shin hye… Shin hye….” Yong’s voice was worried as he taps Shin hye’s shoulder. “Shin hye wake up.” He gently shook her.

 

Shin hye’s eyes opened up. It’s blurry because of the tears. “You’re crying.” Yong said worriedly. Shin hye just hugged him and continued to cry. She was sobbing uncontrollably that Yong doesn’t know what to do.

 

All he can do is rub her back gently as she cries on his chest. “Ssshhhh… hush now..that’s just a dream.” He assured her.

 

Shin hye continued to sob, “Yeah…it’s just a dream. A very bad dream.”

 

---------------------------------

 

 

End of Chapter 22

 

A/N:

 

To baby YONGSHIN's who just started to ship these two, BOLMAE JUNG was a nickname Yonghwa was given which means: the more you look at him, the more attractive he becomes.

Shinhye used to call her Bolmae Jung during He's Beautiful /  You are Beautiful days.  laugh pink cat

 

I'm really sorry I can't reply to your comments at the moment but I'll just spam you with some goodies..ok?  bitter pink cat

 

 

FOR MY LOVELY DOOLEY SHIPPERS.

 

emotionallyuntouchable:   BOLMAE JUNG, PLEASE DON’T GIVE ME FLOWERS AGAIN FROM BEHIND NEXT YEAR.   cr: moon @ psh.com

 

I miss prescious moments like these....though it includes Hongki being ignore by these two kekeke....poor HONGKI.

 

86023b34e55c6861251f14c7_jpg.gif86023b34e55c6861251f14c7_jpg.gif86023b34e55c6861251f14c7_jpg.gif86023b34e55c6861251f14c7_jpg.gif

869e285e8f217872faf2c066_2011-03-16.jpg

534a7727642d775135a80f61_2011-03-16.jpg

 

96ab7bc826d98cb7c917689e_2011-03-16.jpg

292ed2237c908375ac34de1c_2011-03-16.jpg

00af5e53b10cad29367abe9a.jpg

7d978e25.jpg

4e4e4153200993be8d5430a4.jpg

00af5e53b59fa129377abe0b_2011-03-16.jpg

CuteYS.jpg

 

 

SOME SELCA'S DURING YAB DAYS  cute pink cat

b2626d289c41a5aee7cd407c.jpg

39debc20aab100069922ed7d.jpg

165eb8a4896358c1d0435846.jpg

59972_147739821934915_100000966938868_233783_4165825_n.jpg

 

That's all.

 

Till the next update... ppyoong ^^

 

korean_photoscape_jelir-1.gif