CHAPTER 17 PPOPPO - KISSU PART 2

BE MINE

 

CHAPTER 17

 

 

SHINHYE’S POV:

 

My eyes are closed as I touch my lips with my index finger. I can still feel his soft warm lips against mine. I wide smile crept on my face.

 

Gosh what is air??

 

I can’t breathe!!

 

Who am I??

 

Eeeeeep….. scream it with me people!!

 

MY!!

 

FIRST!!

 

 KISS!!

 

Uwaaaaah…… *screams ecstatically*

 

I am wiggling my on my chair crazily like I’m suffering from worm infestation.  I know it’s just a smack but who cares? That simple smack is enough to send my poor soul flying to heaven. XD

 

“I thought you left me for him.” Those words still lingers in my brain *dies* Who knows CPR?? I need CPR!!

 

”I think you need CPR”

 

I’m not sure but am I hearing my boss’s voice? I slowly opened my eyes peeking from half open lids and I almost jumped in shock when I saw his face in front of mine.

 

I pulled away from him that I almost fell of my chair luckily I was able to hold on to my desk.

 

Gahd… it’s official he’s a PSYCHIC!! He’s really hiding a big crystal ball in his freakin head !!!

 

“Why are you so jumpy?”

 

ME? JUMPY? Could you please ask that to yourself? You always appear out of nowhere! Goodness gracious….my life is in constant danger when you are near. Damn you.  You almost killed me with heart attack!!

 

“I just went here to check if you’re okay…”

 

Eh?

 

He leaned forward to brush away my bangs and touched my forehead.

 

“Does it still hurt?”

 

Ah……

 

He’s talking about the accident yesterday. I shook my head as a response. He leaned back and stood straight shoving his hand deep in his pockets.

 

“Good….I need you to finish that within the day..” he looked at the huge pile of papers that he placed on my desk.  “You can’t go home not unless its finished.” he smirked.

 

Gosh another BIPOLAR episode from him. He can really swing from being normal to abnormal.

 

Or maybe it’s the other way around?? From being abnormal to normal.

 

Yes it’s the other way around. The annoying one is his normal. He’s back to his old self.

 

GRUMPY and ANNOYING.

 

“Neh.” Was all that I can answer then I took the papers and scanned it.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

“Pssst….”

 

I don’t wanna look up. I know it’s none other than my bestfriend Sandara Park.

 

“Psstt….”

 

I buried my face on the pile of papers and pretended to be busy. I know what she wants. She wants to know why I left last night. I can’t tell her I left them because our boss threw tantrums on me that if I don’t go to where he is he will surely fire me.

 

Well.. he didn’t really tell me he’ll fire me… but his messages are clearly leading to that.

 

“Yah! Park Shin Hye!!”

 

“Yoboseyo…uhmmm…” I picked up my landline phone although no one was really calling me. I glanced up at her and pretended that I was shocked to see her. I mouthed, ‘I AM BUSY TALK TO YOU LATER’ then pretended to be talking to a ghost on the other line.

 

“I’m not stupid you know…” she said and with that she slammed the receiver down. I think she broke it.

 

“What the Dara…”

 

“Picking up the phone even though it's not ringing? What are you a psychic? You foresee that someone is going to call that’s why you picked it up before it rings? Haha.. that was so lame Shin hye” she said mockingly while crossing her arms across her chest.

 

Sheesh… I really hate her when she makes me look stupid.

 

But really Shin Hye what you did earlier was plain stupid. Is this what happens when you’re in love. Aish so not healthy.

 

“Tss… I hate you…” was the only thing I can answer.

 

“Oh Bessie…I know you love me.” She leaned on my table, propped her elbows, cupped her face and batted her eyelashes at me.

 

“Annoying….” I hissed at her.

 

“I have good news for you… but if you will keep on acting like that I won’t tell you…” she pouted at me.

 

“Good news??”

 

She nods.

 

“What good news??”

 

“I won’t tell….” She turned her head on the side with pouting like a kid throwing tantrums. Gosh she can be like a toddler at times.

 

“Okay… I’m sorry.. you’re not annoying and you’re the sweetest bestfriend evaaaahh.. now what’s the good news??”

 

“Not satisfied.”

 

“Sandara Park!”

 

“Chill….”

 

“What good news are you talking about??”

 

She smiled widely at me, a smile that tells millions of meanings.

 

“What?!!” I said impatiently.

 

“Yong’s down stairs…”

 

“What??’

 

“Yong’s down stairs you dimwit!! Hmmpf…” she scoffed folding her arms across her chest.

 

Who’s down stairs??

 

Yong??

 

Yong??

 

Uwaaaaaaahhhhhhh……………………… *screams*

 

*dies*

 

Shin Hye is in heaven right now so please pray for her soul.

 

My gahd I can’t face him… my heart is not fully recovered yet from the heart attack that he gave me last night! I can’t afford to have another one!

 

“Homaygaahd… homaygahd…..homaygahd…” a series of senseless words came out of my mouth. My mind is already reeling 1000 kph. Why is he here? It’s still too early!

 

I look at myself in the mirror.. gosh I look like a total mess.

 

“What’s your problem??” Dara said staring at me.

 

“I can’t face him!! My gahd.. another heart attack..this will be the end of me.. what am I going to do?? CPR I need someone who knows CPR… gosh.. heart stop doing this to me….” I pounded my chest.

 

I was a total mess spouting things that has no meaning. Dara just stared at me in awe like she is watching someone who is speaking in 100 different languages all at the same time.

 

“What happened last night??”

 

“We kissed my gahd…we kissed!!” I screamed.

 

*silence*

.

.

.

.

.

HOLY CRAP….

 

I covered my mouth as I realized what I just said.

 

A teasing smile spread on Dara’s face.

 

“Don’t say it!!” I stopped her before she announces to the whole Korea that Yong and I kissed.

 

“I’m so happy for you!! You’re not v*rgin anymore!!” she whispered ecstatically.

 

I almost run to her to choke her because of what she said. I am so close to killing my own bestfriend so please somebody remind me that I’ll be in jail if I kill her!

 

“I mean.. your lips are not V anymore..” she chuckled showing me a peace sign. “Go down palli..he seems a little agitated…”

 

“Agitated…why??”

 

“How the hell will I know that??”

 

“Sheeesshhh why this early…”

 

“Just go down there…”

 

“Okay okay…. Gosh… I’ll try not to die in front of him. Coz seriously right now…  I can’t even breathe.. oh gahd…”

 

“I really hate you when you’re crazy like that…” she rolled her eyes at me before she pushed me towards the elevator.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

YONGHWA’S POV:

 

What’s taking her so long? Gahd this is killing me. Why is she not answering her phone? Was she mad because I kissed her last night? But she was fine when I took her home last night.

 

Maybe she realized I took advantage of her??

 

What am I going to do now??

 

Think stupid brain…think.

 

“Y…yong..??” I heard her angelic voice.

 

“Shinhye!!” I exclaimed upon seeing her. It took all my will power not to run towards her and hug her.

 

“What’s wrong?? It’s still early….” she said looking down at her feet.

 

“Well… I am uh…”

 

Yes why am I here? I freaked out? I went crazy?

 

“Uhmm.. I was … I was calling you… but… you .. you were not answering.” Gahd.. I sounded like a retard.

 

She didn’t answer, I knew it. She was mad at me. What am I going to do now?!

 

“My phone… Oh I’m sorry I forgot to tell you… I lost it…”

 

“Lost??” I look up at her.

 

She smiled slightly then nods.

 

Thank heavens. She’s not mad at me.

 

“Yah..why didn’t you tell me? I was worried… I was dead worried that something happened to you again. I go crazy when I can’t contact you. You’re little stunt last night was traumatic to me don’t you know that huh? That was traumatic! I was calling you since this morning.. and you’re not answering. I was scared that you…that you…. that you were mad at me.”

 

*silence*

 

Why did I say that?? I was supposed to keep it to myself. Aish… I sounded like a nagging boyfriend.

 

“W-why would I be mad at you?” she asked.

 

I gulped, yeah….’why would you be mad at me’??

 

“I… maybe…… I just freaked out when you didn’t answer your phone…sorry for disturbing you I’ll leave now…”

 

I started tracing my steps back when she called me.

 

“You…you…. can call me on Dara’s number.”

 

I quickly spun around.

“You can call me on her number so that you’ll be in peace today….” She smiled shyly at me while bowing her head to hide her blushing cheeks.

 

I smiled inwardly.

 

“Just… don’t call that often.. she will kill me..” she said playing with the hem of her blouse.

 

I run back towards her and before I knew it I was already hugging her. I enclosed her in my arms tightly.

 

“Don’t make me worried again okay?”

 

I felt her stiffen then nods on my chest.

 

“I’ll call you on Dara’s number okay?”

 

*nods*

 

“Don’t work too hard… eat lunch…”

 

*nods*

 

“I’ll pick you up later…”

 

I felt her burry her face more to my chest then she answered a low YES.

 

I held her shoulders gently and leveled my face to hers.

 

“Don’t go again with Joo Ji Hoon… no matter what he says…arasso??”

 

She bits her lips.

 

“Arasso…” she shyly answered bowing her head.

 

“Good…” I rub her cheeks with my thumb. “Wait for me later….”

 

*nods vigorously*

 

“Go ahead first I’ll watch you enter your building…” I spun her around so that she’s facing the entrance of their building. I gently pushed her forward urging her to start walking.

 

She started walking slowly taking small baby steps at a time. I waited. Then suddenly she spun around and started walking towards me almost running.

 

“What’s wro….”

 

*kiss*

 

I was unable to react my eyes are just wide open as I watch her face close to mine…her lips touching mine.

 

Soft and warm.

 

Pink and luscious.

 

“Thank you…” she said, pulling away. Her face was red all over as she runs towards the building without looking back.

 

She just kissed me!! Was it real? I run my tongue over my lips; her lipstick is still there she tastes like strawberries –sweet.

 

IT'S REAL!! SHE DID KISS ME!!

 

Like a reflex I ran towards her stopping her from entering the building.

 

She looked surprised. I don’t know what came into me to do this.

 

“W-wae??”

 

I grabbed her hands and enclosed it to mine holding it firmly.

 

“Let’s ditch work…” I pulled her away without waiting for her response and started running towards the bus stop.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

END OF CHAPTER 17

 

A/N:

 

This one is a bit rushed… I am sorry.. I was really busy the past few days… I can’t update that often T_T

 

Want a jealous Yong?? See you on the next update..ahaha *hides* totally naughty panda emoticon 10 Totally Naughty Panda Emoticons

 

Shoutout:

 

@laz_15 – oh no chingu don’t hurl your laptop…haha..sorry if this one took so long.. was really busy with work and stuffs.. I’ll try to update as fast as I can.. keke.. love yah ^^

@kloyola – I love the psycho Joo Ji Hoon… Yong will have his psycho episodes too..soon… hehe XD

@pheihyun – admin-sshi… admin-sshi..haha.. I like teasing you chingu admin-sshi XD o kaya idol-sshi na lang :P

@yonghye – im happy that you liked it thank you ^^

@BOICELF – the past will be revealed soon..keke *troll*

@123ugofree – he’s not that bad..he indeed cares a lot about Shinhye.. I’m kinda liking he’s character keke

@rocks75 – he’s really not BIPOLAR though he seems like it..keke.. I like he’s character here too..

@ClumsyGirl – eeeeeeeep..thank you so much I’m happy that you liked it..keke..

@Kris-C25 – I’m kinda liking his character here.. a bit weird but cute..ahaha.. gomawo..

@godsmack2k11 – yes the bus scene was my favorite too..hehe

@asas17 – waaa… you made me laugh on your comment there..haha.. I read it too and I blinked 3 times too ^^

@Startlight_Flames – very fluttering comment..  imam cry now.. gomawo ^^

@fonsa76- I’m glad that it somehow released your tension.. thank you so much ^^

@yoonghwaNshinhye – wow thank you for such a lovely comment, I was touched T_T  I’ll try to give you guys more good updates.. kamsahamnida ^^

 

 

AS ALWAYS….

 

PLEASE….

 

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE IT… KEKE totally naughty panda emoticon 14 Totally Naughty Panda Emoticons

 

Rant on me here -----------------> Twitter: @anjellie_ka

 

BUHBYE totally naughty panda emoticon 5 Totally Naughty Panda Emoticons