CHAPTER 11 - BLIND DATE

BE MINE

 

CHAPTER 11 – BLIND DATE

 

“Yah… Dara… I badly need your help!!!” I screamed over the phone as soon as Dara picked up.

It took a moment before she responds, “Hey!! Do you really wanna make me deaf??!!” she sounded annoyed. “What help do you need??”

“Well… uhmm…about the guy that you were talking about…” I twirled the chord of the phone.

I don’t really want to date the guy that she was talking about –Ji’s friend. But I have no choice now but to do so. I don’t know what entered my mind when I told Yong about that guy.

Maybe because I wanted to make him jealous or I don’t want him to think that I am head over heels in love with him –which is true.

My stupid brain just can’t come up with sane things, so I always end up like this. I wish that guy is still interested on dating me.

“Which guy??” Dara asked.

“Ji’s friend.. the one that you want me to date…” I answered.

“Huh?? Why do you want to date him now??” she sounded confused.

“Uhmmmm…I…Uhmmm” I stammered finding the right words to say.

“Hey… you don’t like Yong anymore??”

“Hell no!!!” I immediately screamed.

“Yah!! I told you don’t scream….” She retaliated. “Geeez….if not, then why are you asking about Ji’s friend?”

I was silent for a moment thinking if I should tell her that I told Yong that I am going to date the so called ‘friend of JI YONG’ on Monday.

My Gaad, it’s on freaking Monday already, I am not yet emotionally prepared for that.

 I’m risking everything here, even my pride for asking that guy to date me.

Aishhh…

“Hey.. you still there??”

“Yeah…” I sighed deeply then I told her everything that happened earlier. I can’t help but feel giddy when I was telling her how YONG told me that he was stalking me and that he LOOOVES me. I tell you I am squealing like a teenager and it’s really embarrassing. Then I told her about the stupid lie that I created. That I need a date on MONDAY or else I’m screwed.

I waited for her response, she was silent for a moment when I heard her laugh her off like there’s no tomorrow.

“Yah!!” I said irritated.

She gasped from across the line, “Sorry… sorry…” she said as she tries to catch her breath. “Really Shinhye, I don’t know how your brain works.” She chuckled.

“And what do you mean by that…” I was starting to get annoyed. Maybe it’s a wrong decision that I asked for her help. I know what I did was really childish but I just want to… I just want to make him jealous…. Ooops….hell yeah that was childish and really petty.

I sighed.

“Don’t worry, he will surely want to date you.” Dara said.

I suddenly got excited, “Really??” I said happily.

“Yeah… leave it to me. You will surely have a date on Monday.” She chuckled.

Woooohoooooo. My best friend is the best!!

I jump out of happiness.

“Dara…. You are the very best, very best, very best friend that I have….muwaaaaahhh” I gave her a long wet kiss on the phone.

“Yeah, yeah…. But are you sure you’re not going to regret this??” she asked.

“What do you mean??” I was puzzled.

“Nothing, haha… I’m happy for you. I know Yong loves you.”

 

---------------------------------------------

D-DAY (MONDAY)

 

I was early at the bus stop.

I wasn’t able to sleep well last night I tried hard to sleep but every time I close my eyes its YONG’s face that I see.

I also woke up extra early today to prepare, I want to put on a light makeup and fix my hair so that when Yong sees me he will be dead in love with my beauty.

I giggled unaware of the weird looks that I am getting from the other people at the bus stop.

I felt my phone vibrated.

 

FROM: YONG <3

MESSAGE: I’m waiting for OUR bus.

See you in a couple of minutes ^^

 

I smiled widely he just said OUR bus. OUR freaking bus!!

Geeez… my heart is uncontrollable again, I quickly typed a response.

 

TO: YONG <3

MESSAGE: I’m waiting for it too, see you n_n

 

I intentionally replied a shorter message. But what’s on my mind is really looooong, I was trying to restrain myself from showing him how much I am in love with him.

I AM PLAYING HARD TO GET HERE!!HAHA

 

The bus arrives and I immediately hopped on it.

“Good morning ahjusshi.” I greeted the bus driver warmly.

“Good morning agasshi.. You are very beautiful today,” the old bus driver greeted back.

“Really?! Thank you ahjusshi,” that boosts my confidence. I stride happily on the aisle of the bus looking for a vacant seat.

I am specifically looking for two vacant seats so Yong can seat with me. hehe

I found one at the back. I quickly ran to it and sat before somebody else finds it.

I sat on the chair near the window. I took out my compact mirror to check myself. I dab a little powder and put on a little lipstick because the lipstick that I put on earlier is already gone.

I have a habit of biting my lips so literally I ate the lipstick that I put on earlier.

I was busy fixing myself when a guy stood beside the chair that I reserved for Yong and was about to seat on it.

“Wait!!...” I exclaimed stopping him from seating on my precious chair for Yong.

The guy was taken aback.

His was hanging a few inches away from the chair unable to seat and was looking at me dumbfounded.

I smiled at him shyly, “Sorry… that seat is taken”

 The guy stood up and scratched his head, “Sorry..” he bowed and left to look for another vacant chair.

‘Phew… that was close.’

 

 

The bus is already approaching Yong’s station and I am starting to get nervous. I fidgeted on my chair. I took out my mirror and checked myself. I tucked some loose strands of hair behind my ear before I contentedly put the mirror back in my bag.

I look out of the window and there I saw him standing.

He’s just wearing a red cardigan over a blue and white striped shirt but still he looks so effingly handsome.

He was effortlessly handsome!!

He saw me and he waved.

I waved back.

He hoped on the bus and I waited for him on my chair.

 

 

YONGHWA’S POV

 

I waved back at her, she is very beautiful today. I immediately walked towards the entrance of the bus and I hoped happily.

“Good morning ahjusshi…” I greeted the bus driver.

“Good morning" he smiled at me. "I guess the young lady is waiting for you at the back.”

I chuckled, “Yeah I saw her…”

He is a nice old man that’s why I always ride at his bus.

I walked on the aisle going straight on the back where Shinhye is seating.

I saw her extend her neck looking for me.

I smiled –she even reserved a seat for me.

“Is this seat taken??” I asked her.

She smiled playfully, “Yes, it’s reserved for someone named Yonghwa.”

I laughed, “I am Yonghwa, do I need to show my ID for a proof?”

She laughed, “Aish, pabo….seat now before somebody seats on it.”

I happily settled myself on the chair, “You look beautiful today.” I said looking at her.

She blushed but she immediately hides it by looking away from me.

“Hmpf… am I ugly the other day??” she pouted.

I smiled –she’s really cute when she pouts. I pinch her cheeks.

“You are beautiful every day. But you are extra beautiful today.” I chuckled, “Maybe because of your date today?” I pouted at her.

I smile crept on her face, “Ah yes, maybe because of that.”

“Oh… good luck on your date. Have fun.” I said as I plug my headset.

She pulled it down before I could play a song.

“Aren’t you jealous?? Even just for a bit.” She sounds disappointed with her brows tied into a knot.

Oh, so she really is making me jealous.

“I am. But I have my ways.”

“Ways??....” her brows furrowed.

“Yup…” I nodded.

Her eyes widen, “Omo, don’t stalk on our date!!”

“Tsss…” I laughed. “Who said I would stalk on your date? Don’t worry just prepare for your date and be pretty.”

She just pouted more her cheeks are puffing.

That made me laugh, her facial expression is priceless.

 

-----------------------------

SHINHYE’S POV

I arrived at the office.

“Tsss… he’s not even jealous. Does he really love me??” I wailed while walking towards the office.

I dumped my bag on my table.

 I just wish he would stalk my date so that he’ll die of jealousy.

I saw the papers on my table.

“Tss…I still need to put these on the jerks table.” I muttered under my breath.

I took the papers and cradled it on my arm. That jerk asked me –oh no, he ORDERED me to redo the papers that I did before over the weekend.

I was dumbfounded when he told me to redo it.

It’s a good thing that I arrived early so that I will not see his face for it will just ruin my beautiful day.

I dropped the papers on his table with a loud thud then I turned around to leave.

I was about to pull the door open when the door knob turned and the door opened revealing JOO JI HOON in his infamous stoic face.

I took a step back and bowed to greet him good morning. Even though it’s against my will to greet him good morning since there is nothing good in the morning when you see him, I still have to because he is my boss.

He ignored me and went straight to his table.

He examined the papers that I placed on his table.

I was about to leave when he called me.

“Ms. Park….” His voice is as stern as ever.

I cursed inside my head –is there something wrong with the papers??

I turned to him reluctantly.

“Yes sir,” I answered still with my head bowed down.

There was a long pause before he spoke, “Good morning too.” then he sat on his chair.

I blinked; did I hear him say GOOD MORNING?? As in GOOD MORNING coming from Joo Ji Hoon the heartless, bastard, boss of mine??

I looked up and smile wryly, “Ah..neh…” I said before I bowed again and left.

The moment I closed the door behind me, I ran to my table like the world is going to end.

Is it DOOMS DAY already??

Is the world going to end in an hour??

This is impossible!!

I went to Dara’s table only to find her talking to Ji Yong.

“Oh baby… I couldn’t be happier.” I heard Dara squealed.

I stood in front of her table and raised an eyebrow at her.

She raised her hand to me and mouthed ‘Wait’.

 “I love you too baby, I have to hang up now Shinhye’s here.” She looked up at me.

I heard the guy on the other line growled.

Geez they are together almost 24/7. Isn’t that enough??

“Behave there baby, okay??” she pouted. “Bye, love you.”

She ends the call and placed the phone on top of her table.

“God you two are totally….”

“Totally what??” Dara raised an eyebrow at me. “I’m telling you Shinhye once you and Yong became a couple you will be like us.”

“Oh no, I doubt that.” I laughed.

“What brings you here huh??”

I quickly ran towards her side, “Are you sure your guy is not going to ditch me??”

She laughed, “Of course he will not. Why would he??”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I don’t know I am just worried.”

She stood up and patted me on the back, “Don’t worry he will surely come and I am sure that you will like him.” She smiled slyly at me.

Why do I feel like there is something wrong with her smile??

What’s with this guy??

--------------------------------------

 

I took a deep breath and checked my dress before I entered the restaurant

The guard opened the door for me.

I walked inside the restaurant that Dara told me to go to. She said to just tell the waiters that there is a reservation by the name of Mr. BOLMAE.

What kind of name is that?? Is she kidding me?? Mr.Handsome?? Oh my, I am sensing that this guy is arrogant and full of self confidence.

But still, I did as I was told. I told the waiter that approached me that I have a reservation by the name of Mr. BOLMAE.

The waiter smiled at me and showed me the way.

We climbed up the stairs to the second floor of the restaurant. I clutched my bag as suddenly I felt nervous.

We were heading towards the far end of the room beside the window that is overlooking the city of Seoul.

My eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar face. I squinted trying to make sure that it’s really him.

I ran towards his table leaving the waiter trailing behind me.

I stood in front of him, “Yah!! You told me you’re not going to stalk my date!” My heart is racing inside me.

Yong looked up at me smiling, “I am not stalking you…” he said casually.

I smirked, “Yeah right, then what are you doing here??” I folded my arms across my chest.

The waiter caught up and stood beside us.

“Where is my table?” I asked the waiter.

The waiter just smiled and pulled the chair in front of Yonghwa.

“Oh I’m sorry he is not my date. I am referring to the reservation of Mr. Bolmae. Did he arrive already??” I asked sweetly.

The waiter smiled wider, “Yes he did maam, this is the table that Mr. Bolmae reserved.” He said while pointing to Yong hwa.

I was confused, my mind tried to process everything that is happening.

Yong stood up and laid his hand in front of me. “I am Ji Yong’s friend, I am Jung Yong Hwa. You must be Ms. Park Shin Hye, Dara’s friend.” He smiled widely at me.

I was devastated. I felt my cheeks burned.

Oh God, tell me this is not happening. Tell me I am just dreaming coz if not please let the ground open up and eat me alive instead.

 

_______________________

 

End of CHAPTER 11

 

Woohooo… it’s not JOO JI HOON my friends. It’s YONG!! I love how the story is progressing… haha…

SHIN HYE, what are you going to do now??

 

Shout out:

@laz_15 – dearest, don’t spoil me with your comments I might get addicted to it!! since HEARTSTRINGS2 you never fail to comment on my updates... KAMSAHAMNIDA…and here's a warm hug for you too ^___^ hehe..even though I love you so much I can't tell you the details yet.. hoho my bad I know..

@graeye82 - if a stalker is like him I would love to be stalked!! haha.. I don't know if its Joo Ji Hoon..is it him?? keke.. i'm a bad bad writer boohoo to me..when are you going to update chingu?? I knkow you're busy so take your time ne.. ^^

@hanaplor - awww.. I'm spoiled.. I'm spoiled.. keke.. thank you so much chingu.. don't worry I'll try my best to make this fic more interseting ^^

@asas17 - i know I know its cool being a troll I'm kind of loving it XD

@DB_Yonghwa - ahuhu..sorry I can't help it.. this brain of mine just kept telling to do it..keke

@heartiesgal - you are amazing as well chingu!! keke I'm planning to give yonghwa a hard time here..keke Im bad.

@loveydooley - oh yeah.. its already chap 11 and there is no kiss yet...haha..don't worry I'm planning something for their first kiss kekeke..

@Mistiri - an update every Monday that's what I can promise..keke ^^

@len2109 - it makes me feel giddy too!! haha..

@BOICELF - haha that cf is the reason why i chose JJH... they look good together I must say hehe.. but like what you said.. I'm still team YONGHWA !! haha

@kloyola - hehe.. I have to keep it to myself first..haha.. I miscalculated it's on the next chap.. bohoo to me :P thank you thank you for always giving time to comment chingu *cries* haha that's tears of joy ^__^

@makebelieve - ahihi the blue one is part of the chapter, it's like he's watching the two ^^ thank you for the warm comment ^^

@jadepizarro - Imma kill that man too..haha.. how have you been chingu?? long time no hear from you keke..

@livelovelifeah - haha..calm down chingu..

@Starlight_Flames - thank you for reading my fics and about heartstrings 3 I don't know yet..keke.. I'll think about it first.. thank you somuch again!! ^^

 

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! ^________^ BYE!

 

anjellie_ka

 

COMMENTS PLEASE??

SUBSCRIBE ^^

 

@anjellie_ka