CHAPTER 3 - SAVED AGAIN

BE MINE

CHAPTER 3 - SAVED AGAIN

 

SHIN-HYE’S POV:

 

“Earth calling to Shin Hye…Earth calling to Shin Hye…” Dara screamed on my ears.

 

“Yah… what’s wrong with you??” I said pushing her face away.

 

 “You’re spazzing out again…” she teased.

 

“Have you ever had this feeling before?” I spaced out again “When you wake up in the morning and he is the first person that enters your mind. You think about him 24/7, while eating, while walking, while working, while sitting, while standing, while doing anything even when you're peeing and pooping...” I let out sigh exasperatedly.

 

“Tzk Tzk Tzk. My friend you’re hopeless…”

 

“Yeah…. Hopelessly in love…” I sighed.

 

I haven’t seen him today, a total bad day for me. After our last encounter at the bus where I took his photo from his wallet I haven’t seen him again putting all my hopes down.

 

“Hey..don’t be sad.. I told you to find a more realistic guy than your Mr. Headbang..”

 

“Headset,” I corrected her for the hundredth time. “Gahd Dara… how many times do I have to tell you that I don’t like any other guy?!”

 

“And that’s your problem… you are always fixated to one guy,” she took my hand. “Shin Hye…were not getting any younger so if I were you, you should….yahhh!!” she screamed.

 

“What’s wrong?! You startled me…” I said.

 

“Yah! I told you to always wear the bracelet that I gave you…” she pouted at me.

 

“Oh.. I’m sorry… I forgot it at home..” I sat next to her and hug her. “Don’t be mad anymore… I’ll buy you strawberry ice cream…” I bribed her.

 

“Okay…” she immediately said as soon as I mention the strawberry ice cream.

 

“Aish… you got me again…”

 

She smiled at me slyly and stuck out her tongue. “It’s your fault… just treat me tomorrow okay… hehehe”

 

“Oh I forgot it’s your anniversary today!”

 

“Uhuh…but you still owe me an ice cream… you have to pay me tomorrow”

 

“I know ice cream freak!!” I pinch her cheeks and we both laugh.

 

“Hey you both look so happy today…” we heard Ji Yong said. He sat beside Dara and kissed her on the cheeks.

 

“Hi baby.. happy anniversary...” he pulled out a bouquet of flowers from his back and gave it to Dara.

 

“Yah!... do you have to do that in front of me…” I joked. I wish I have someone too. *pouts*

 

“I told you Shin hye to date my friend so that you’ll have someone to do these things for you too.” Ji Yong chimed.

 

“Oh my… you’re going to press that on me again… I told you already, I don’t like blind dates.”

 

“Were just concerned for you… you know.. and wouldn’t it be nice if we can go on a double date.. Me and Ji Yong then you and…”

 

“I won’t!” I cut her off. “Please… let’s just don’t push that because I’m telling you no matter how hard you try you can’t convince me.” I look at both of them.

I’m frustrated already and this two is just making it worst.

 

“Okay, okay… we understand…” Dara said then she turns back to Ji Yong “… hey now look at you… your drenched in sweat.” Dara took her handkerchief from her bag and wiped the beads of sweat on Jiyong's forehead.

 

“Are you really going to do that in front of me??” I said furiously.

 

“Do what??...” Dara pouted.

 

“Oh.. babe you are so cute when you pout…” Ji Yong smiled at Dara sweetly.

 

“Oh you are too babe…” Dara said giving Ji Yong a peck on the cheek which made Ji Yong blush.

 

“Oh for the love of God!! I’m leaving….” I took my things and left them.

 

I’ve been with them for 6 years already but I’m still not used to their greasiness. It’s just that they are too cheesy that it makes me cringe in disgust. Too drama based… I think they both watch too much drama that they are already applying it in real life.

 

EEEEwwww…

 

I marched towards the pedestrian lane and waited for the stop light to turn red. I tap my foot impatiently was waiting for stop light to signal the pedestrians to cross. I immediately took a step forward when the light turned green.

 

I was half across the street when I saw a fast vehicle approaching my way; its headlight blinded me that I was unable to move. My mind is telling me to get the out of the way but my body just won’t move! I saw it approaching me, fast. I heard a loud screech of skidding tires.

 

I close my eyes ready to feel the impact of my car to my fragile body when I felt strong arms grab me from behind and enclose me in a hug.

 

My heart is pounds wildly, am I still alive??

 

I open my eyes only to find myself in the arms of a strange guy, enclosing me in a protective hug.

 

“Are you okay??” I heard him say.

 

He releases me and I look up to him.

 

My eyes widened in shock.

 

In front of me is a guy with a worried face…the face that’s been invading my dreams, I know every single detail of it, the eyes, the lashes, the nose and the lips.

 

“Are you okay??” he repeats the question.

 

I was still in shock because of what just happened and seeing him right now doesn’t help at all. I just nod in response because no matter how hard I try to open my mouth it just won’t open.

 

He looks relieved.

 

“It’s good to hear that… take care next time,” with that he turns around picks up his skateboard that is a few feet away from us.

 

He must've dropped it when he tried to save me. I was speechless and my knees are shaking. The traffic police approached me and asked me if I am okay. I said yes. He also asked me if I can go with him to the police station to make a complain and I just nod.

 

He was already accompanying me towards the patrol car when I saw the car that was about to hit me earlier. It is at the center of the pedestrian lane, although no one was harmed it still scared me. I imagine myself beneath the car with blood and all. I don’t know if I'll survive if Mr. Headset didn't save me.

 

I sigh realizing something… I was not able to thank him.

--------------------------

 

“Yah… Shin Hye… are you okay??” I saw Dara standing in front of me with Ji Yong behind her.

 

I am still in the police station I called Dara immediately after what happened.

 

“I’m fine..” I replied.

 

She sat next to me and wrapped her harms around my shoulders  to comfort me.

 

“Aish I told you not to be reckless when crossing the street,” she tightens her hug. “I don’t know what I will do if something bad happened to you,” she cried.

 

“Yah…Dara.. nothing happened to me.. don’t cry,” I patted her back. “He saved me.”

 

She tilts her head.

 

“Who saved you??” 

 

“Mr. Headset… he saved me…” I smiled at her.

 

“Mr. Head who??” says Ji Yong.

 

“Forget it you don’t know him…” says Dara, she turns to me “…tell me what happened.”

 

“I was crossing the street it’s already green I promise…then I saw this car approaching me.. I don’t know what happened but I was unable to move. It felt like I was glued on the spot –by shock maybe. Just when I was about to be hit, someone grabbed me from behind…”

 

“And that is Mr. Headset?” Dara said excitedly.

 

“Yes….” 

 

“Eeeeee…” she squealed.

 

“Yah… calm down will ya…”

 

“Is he here?? Where is he??” she stood up and scanned the station.

 

I pull her back on the seat. “He is not here…”

 

“What?!”

 

“He left immediately after the incident,” I said and bowed my head.

 

“Wow…. He is indeed very mysterious…” she said. “Did you ask his name??”

 

“I….I …. I forgot to ask…” I bit my lips.

 

“What?? You should’ve asked his name” she stares at me in disbelief.

 

“What can I do?? I wasn’t even able to thank him…”

 

----------------------

 

YONGHWA’S POV

 

‘She looked so scared maybe I should’ve stayed.’

 

I turn my head to look back at her.

 

‘She is with the policeman now..she will be okay.’

 

I plugged my headset all I can hear now is the song playing on my ipod.

 

‘Why are people so careless these days?’

 

I hopped on the bus and settled myself at the back.

 

‘I hope she’s fine.’

 

************************

End of Chapter 3

 

I know it’s a very short POV for Yong Hwa… but I just can’t you know. kekeke

Keep guessing… who knows maybe your guess is right.. hohoho..

Sorry if the update sooo late and short… don’t worry I’ll be updating again on Monday.

 

Special shout out:

@graeye82 – well PSH is a strong willed person who can do anything for the sake of love.. hoho.. can’t reveal anything yet.. but maybe your right XD.. I’m glad that you liked the poster hoho.. thank you for all the love my friend!

@laz_15 those vids really took a toll on my sanity.. omo.. you can keep guessing my friend who knows maybe you are on the right track.. hoho.. who wouldn’t be love sick if it’s Yong Hwa.. haha.. PSH here is kind of desperate already.. :)

@realworldescape – here’s the update my dear.. I’m glad that you liked it:)

@BOICELF – keke..what could’ve happened if he caught her again on the second time… can’t imagine it haha XD

@iammojoe – hehe.. can’t reveal anything yet… who knows you might be right.. I’m glad that you liked it:)

@mymy5106 – everybody thinks that he’s awake.. hoho.. but sorry my dear.. short POV of Yong hwa is all I can give XD

@sayafars – woooow… keep guessing because I won’t reveal anything for the meantime.. keke… I hope you’re right about your guess..keke

@hanaplor – everyone is suspicious of Yong Hwa… poor Yong Hwa.. keke… :P

 

Thank you everyone!

Keep posting your comments.

Subscribe please! :D

 

@anjellie_ka