CHAPTER 4 - LUCKY OR NOT??

BE MINE

CHAPTER 4 - LUCKY OR NOT??

 

Otteoke???

What to do... he is right beside me but I feel like I lost my tongue again.

Think Shin Hye... think!

How about...

Plan A – Bump on him.

I will act like I accidentally bump on him then I will say... “You look familiar... have we             met before??

Then maybe he will say... “Don’t you remember me... I saved you yesterday.”

That plan sounds lame.

He saw me staring at him, how could I possibly not remember him?!

How about....

                Plan B – Aggressiveness is the key.

I will step right in front of him then I will say... “Yah! Do you remember me? I was the girl you saved yesterday. Since that day I was not able to forget you. I think I like you.”

Then maybe he would say “Why did you say it just now...I like you too!”

Nah! I am girl full of self respect I won’t put down my dignity just like that.

How about....

                Plan C – Do aegyo.

I will tug his shirt and when he turns around I will say in my sweetest voice with matching battling of eyelashes... “Oppa... Do you still remember me?? I am the girl you saved yesterday,” then I will pout.

Maybe he would say... “Aigoo... I never thought you are this cute!!”

Aish!! That’s disgusting... I can’t do aegyo!

How can I possibly ask his name without doing anything stupid?

Think Shin Hye.. think, think, think!

“Hmmm.. excuse me...”

I heard him say.

Wait am I hallucinating??

Did he just say excuse me??

Is he talking to me??

Me??

Kyaaaaaaah!!! *inner me screams!*

I turn around to look at him in my gentlest manner and tucked my hair behind my ear just like what you usually see in hair shampoo commercial.

“Yes?” I smiled at him.

He smiled back to me, “This thing fell off of your bag...”

I look down to his hand.

My eyes widened in shock and my cheeks felt warm.

Oh my God... just kill me now!

In his hand is his picture that I took from his wallet.

I felt the whole world fell down on me.

“...I think that’s me on the picture,” he said.

And that’s it... I want to commit suicide right now. 

How can I live in embarrassment??

How... how... how?!

“Shin Hye... Shin Hye... Shin Hye!!” I felt someone shook my arm.

I opened my eyes only to find the face of my mother.

“It’s already 6 am... You’ll be late for work” she said.

6 am??

What the.... I look around me.

I’m in my room.

I sat up on my bed.

“I’m really in my room!!” I screamed.

My mother looked at me surprised.

“Eomma... it’s really lovely to see your face first thing in the morning!” I kissed her cheek and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I thought I will have to face another embarrassing moment again luckily it was just a dream!

I hurriedly took a bath and dressed so that I will still be able to catch OUR BUS.

I ran as fast as I could.

I saw the bus approaching and I waved at it happily.

I hoped on the bus.

“Phew... I thought I am not going to catch you today Ahjussi...” I told the old bus driver.

“Well... this must be a lucky day for you..” he smiled at me.

“I hope so Ahjussi... I hope so...” I said.

I went to the back of the bus and sat beside the window.

I opened the window and I let the cool wind hit my face. I closed my eyes and I remember what happened yesterday.

I felt so safe in his arms.

His worried face makes my heart flutter.

Could it be pure coincidence that he was there at that time?

Yah Shin Hye are you thinking that he is following you??

You wish...

“Uhmm... can I seat here??” I heard someone say.

I was too lazy to open my eyes so I just nod as a response.

“You were the girl yesterday right??” I heard him say again.

Yesterday??

My eyes shot open.

Oh God from heavens... is this an apparition??

Or is this a dream again??

I’m confused now on what is real and what is not.

I pinch my cheeks hard.

“Ouch”

Yaaaaah!!! This is real.

He scrunched his eyebrow.

He must be thinking that I am a psycho!

“Do you still remember me??” he asked.

I nodded vigorously.

I lost my tongue again! Why can’t I talk when he is in front of me?!!!! Wae???

“You should be extra careful when crossing the street,” he smiled.

I felt my cheeks get warm again. “Ye...yeah..” I mumble as I bow my head to hide my blushing face.

He sat back and rested his head.

I thought he is going to put on his headset but he didn’t.

He just sat there looking straight ahead.

Silence.

Bapo Shin Hye. Bapo.

This is your opportunity go ask him his name.

I have to do this. You can do this Shin Hye.. Fighting!!

I gather all my strength... “Uhm.... I forgot to.... to thank you yesterday... formally..for... for uh... uh... saving me. Kamsahamnida,” I bowed at him.

“Oh no... no need to thank me..” he said.

“I have to, because of you I am still alive today.. kamsahamnida,” I said sincerely starting to feel at ease now.

“You’re too formal...” he laughed.

Omo his laughter felt like music to my ears.

“... by the way... I am Yong Hwa,” he offers me his hand for a handshake.

I stared at his hands... SKINSHIP!!! Kyaaah!!

I happily took his hand.

“Park Shin Hye-imnida” I said.

He laughed again, “You really are too formal.”

I laughed too, “I’m sorry...just got used to it,” I smiled sheepishly.

****************************

“Whaaaaat?? Shoot... I want details, I want details!” Dara shook me.

“Calm down will ya... I will definitely tell you all the details.” I slumped down on my chair.

“So what is his name??” she asked excitedly.

“Yong Hwa...” I said articulating well every syllable of his name.

“Ooooh... nice name... so did you get his number??”

“Eo... isn’t he the one who is supposed to ask for my number??” I said raising an eyebrow at her.

“Yah... of course you can get his number... you let another chance slip away again,” she rolled her eyes at me.

“Hey... I’m not that desperate.. what would he think if I ask his number??”

“Well... you have a point...” she went back on her table “...so what is your plan now??”

“I don’t know..” I fidgeted with the papers on my table then a paper fell on from one of my notebooks.

I crunch down to pick it up.

It’s his picture!!

“Dara!!!!” I screamed, I have to show this to her... she will definitely envy me.

“Yeah???” she answered back.

“Look....” wait.. if I show this to her she will definitely ask me where I got this. I can’t tell her I took it from his wallet... I would look so desperate!!

“What’s that??” I heard her say.

I hid the picture immediately under my blouse.

“Oh... nothing... I just noticed that... I need a pedicure... he he he” that’s so lame... I know..

“What??.... Tch.. I’m going back to work..” she said quite annoyed.

Phew... that was close!

I took out the picture, “Maybe I should hide you where no one could see you ne?” I whispered to the picture.

Aish... I’m losing my sanity.. I’m now talking to a picture.

I sighed.

I tuck the picture under some files on the bottom of my drawer.

“You’ll be safe there...” I smiled.

“Who are you talking to??” I heard Dara said from behind.

“Aish Dara... don’t startle me like that.. you’re going to kill me with heart attack!!” I clasped my chest.

“Eh??” she raised an eyebrow at me “...boss said check this one..it’s needed ASAP.” She handed me some papers... “... you’re really acting strange these days.. you should really have an appointment with a psychiatrist” she stuck out her tongue at me and left.

“Aish...” I mumble.

******************************

“Yah.. Dara… you told me you’re going to accompany me today!!” I screamed over the phone.

“Mianhe…this is urgent..i’ll explain everything tomorrow…” she said then the line went dead.

“Dara… dara… daraaaaa!!” I screamed “Yah!!... you’re always like that!” I wailed.

I dumped the phone inside my bag and marched towards the bus stop.

Dara ditched me again… Aish… it’s always Ji Yong.. Ji Yong and Ji Yong!!

I really need to have a boyfriend so that I won’t need to beg for Dara’s time whenever I need to go somewhere.

I stomped my foot out of annoyance and sat on the bench.

I was kicking little stones on the road when I saw a familiar face walking from across the street.

I stood up.

Is that Mr. Headset?? … oh no.. Yong hwa??

My vision is a perfect 20/20 I can’t be wrong.

That is him!!

But where is he going??

A sly smile spread across my face.

Since Dara ditched me why not follow Yong Hwa?? Keke

I quickly crossed the street as soon as the stop light turned red.

He is using his skateboard so I need to run as fast as I could.

Where the hell is he going?? I’m already tired from running!

I was about to give up when he stopped in front of a bar.

Finally he stopped!!

I run towards the bar, I took a deep breath before I entered the bar.

What is he going to do here??

Omo… don’t tell me he has a date?!

I quickly searched the room.

I saw him across the room going straight to a mini stage. He is talking to a guy who looks like a waiter he gave him his bag and skateboard.

He stepped on the stage and took the guitar. He started strumming as if checking if the guitar is on tune.

He is working here?? Kyaaaah!!

I immediately sat on a table not too far from the stage.

He can’t see me or he’ll think I am a stalker.

Well… am I not??

I don’t care!!

“Good evening…I hope you’re enjoying your dinner. To set the mood let me play a song for everyone,” he said on the microphone.

He is so damn handsome!

He started strumming the guitar then he sang Lucky by Jason Mraz

 

Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

 

His voice is so distinct, it makes you close your eyes and indulge in its beautiful tone. I felt my heart calmed, his voice is soothing to the ears.

Kyaah!! I never thought that he has such a beautiful voice.

My mind started creating beautiful images of us, him singing to me while I lean my head on his shoulders in a beautiful day.

Oooh… that would be so nice!!

But then I realized... everything between me and him will just be on my dreams. Is there a possibility that it can be true??

I sadly opened my eyes and when I lift up my head, I saw him staring at me.

My eyes widened in shock and I immediately cover my face with my bag.

Omo.. not again! T__T

He caught me again!

I quickly gathered all my things and stood up before he notices me.

I was about to stand up when…

“It’s you again…” I heard his voice from behind.

Damn!

Caught in the act of daydreaming again.

I flashed an awkward smile… “Hi….” was all that I can say…

 

*********************************

End of Chapter 4

As promised here’s the update my fellow Dooley shippers.

Sorry to leave you hanging there for a moment.. I hope you liked it. Keke.. till the next update..

 

Special Shout out:

 

@sayafars – yeah chingu… your guess is as good as mine.. keke… the story is now progressing.. so keep supporting the fic.. kamsahamnida! :)

@laz_15 – haha… me too!! She’s shy but aggressive at the same time… she was smitten by our Prince Yong Hwa.. kyaaah.. who wouldn’t be… I love reading your comments chingu!! Thank you so much… Yongshin fighting!! Keke

@asas17 – here’s the update chingu as promised.. sorry if I was not able to update earlier.. keke..

@graeye82 – I’m sorry if it was sooo BITIIIN chingu… haha.. everyone thinks that it is Yong Hwa that Dara and Ji Yong is setting up with Shin Hye… keke.. you’ll know in the future chapters it’s too early to tell.. keke…and I am still deciding about it.. *boo for me* thank you always chingu!! ^___^

@BlaCK-LoVE – poor Yong hwa.. everyone is guessing that it’s him… but I can’t tell yet… waah.. sorry… haha… thank you for the support chingu…here’s another update as promised ^__^

@hanaplor – kyaaah…I don’t know what to do.. everyone has nice guesses.. keke..let’s just wait for the future chapters..

@loveydooley – yeah right.. thank God..here is the update my friend.. keke.. I hope you’ll like it…

 

SUBSCRIBE!!

COMMENT PLEASE?? i LOVE THEM.. :)

 

@anjellie_ka