CHAPTER 15 - YOU ARE MINE TONIGHT

BE MINE

CHAPTER 15 - YOU ARE MINE TONIGHT

 

As soon as I enter the bar, the stench of booze mixed with acidic vomitus welcomed me making me crinkle my nose in disgust. I cough repeatedly as I passed by a group that was smoking cigarettes puffing and blowing thick smoke like their life depended on that small stick of pure hazard.

 

This is the exact reason why I hate bars and clubs.

 

 I scanned the bar to find that boss of mine. Which I tell you was one heck of a task! I think half of the entire population is inside this bar!!

 

 I squeezed myself as I pass by muttering continues apologies as I kept on bumping to other people, stepping on their foot.

 

I was already starting to get impatient as I cuss nonstop inside my brain. I kept on calling him but he’s not picking up his stupid phone!!

 

That bastard!!

 

That kangaroo!!

 

That monkey!!

 

I was finalizing my plan on killing him when a drunken guy approached me with a disgusting smile on his face.

 

“Hey there y….”

 

He muttered. I swear I can smell his stench even from afar. I am 100 percent sure that this guy is up to no good.

 

ANOTHER ERT ON THE LOOSE!!

 

My red alarm switched on.

 

I took a step back making my way back in search of another possible route but the guy seemed to have the speed of a lightning.

 

“Where are you going y??” he grabbed my hand tightly.

 

I yelped in pain, “Let go of me!!” I screamed but he just laughed at me.

 

“Poor kitten I think you’re lost…” he gave me a toothy smile after his lower lip.

 

YUCK!

 

I swear I can read what’s in his erted brain right now and that disgusts the hell out of me. Just thinking of it makes me want to throw up all my innards in one go.

 

I’m mentally screaming.

 

YONG!!

 

Why the fck did I leave my peaceful dinner in replace of this hell?! I shouldn’t have left… I shouldn’t have left…

 

“Let go of me.. I am telling you.. my father is the Chief of police while my mother is a judge.” I threatened the fugly drunken guy.

 

My boyfriend is this… My bestfriend is that… My brother is this… My sister is that…

 

My mouth continues to spout nonsense lies in hope to scare the living hell out of him but he doesn’t seem to be appalled.

 

In return he just laughed like a real gangster that you usually see in the movies.

 

I tell you I never thought that there were really people like those.

 

He pulled me closer to him making me hit his chest as he leaned down to level his face to mine.

 

THE SMELL. THE STENCH. THE ODOR. THE GREASE. THE FCKING TARTAR THAT I SAW ON HIS TEETH.

 

YUCK. YUCK. YUCK. AND 1000000000 MORE YUCK!!

 

I never felt so grossed in my entire life!!

 

“Don’t you dare touch me!!” I spat at his face gathering all the courage that I have.

 

I am not breathing because I swear if I breathe I’ll die of asthma attack. Doesn’t this goon know toothpaste, soap and shampoo??
 

“Oh…kitten I am already touching you …see….” he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

 

GROSS!!

 

HELP!!

 

YONG…..YONG…….!!

 

“Let go of her….”

 

Oh thank heavens, somebody came to rescue me.

 

I tried to look at him but this drunken big baboon was stopping me.

 

“Who the hell are you?? Don’t you know me??” the monkey retorted.

 

“I’m her boyfriend…and yeah I don’t fckin know you.” the stranger said coolly.

 

Oh…w-wait….

 

BOYFRIEND?? SINCE WHEN DID I HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!

 

The monkey just smirked at the stranger’s retort.

 

“Do you wanna die huh flower boy??”

 

“Oh that was supposed to be my line but you beat me to it.”

 

“You…” the monkey threw me to the side making me fall on the floor with my face hitting the floor first.

 

BLAAAAG

 

I can see birds flying above me as I shortly became unconscious.

 

I tried to stand up while nursing the concussion on my forehead when a guy kneeled down beside me.

 

“Are you okay??” there was a tinge of worry in his voice.

 

I tilted my head to look at him and there beside me was the greatest shock of my life.

 

“Ms. Park…are you okay??”

 

Joo Ji Hoon asked me his face filled with worry as he examines my face and touched my bruised arm.

 

His eyes widened upon seeing the swelling lump on my forehead immediately pulling my hand away to get a better view of it.

 

“My gad…your head"

 

I heard him cursed.

 

“That son-of-a-btch!! I will kill him…” he screamed in anger as he stood up and left me.

 

What did he ….

 

Oh  my …

 

Upon realizing what he said, I immediately stood up to run after him. He was about to pull the monkey away from the bouncers when I hugged him from behind.

 

“SSS-top!!” I screamed.

 

He stopped.

 

I don’t know what entered my stupid, stupid brain but everything happened like my body move on its own.

 

Like a reflex.

 

I just don’t want him to hurt the guy.

 

I let go of his waist and run in front of him then I pull his hand down.

 

“Don’t….” I plead.

 

I saw his face contorted in different ways as he tries to suppress his anger. He slowly pulled his hand down away from the monkey’s face.

 

“Take him to the police station and make sure he’s going to pay for what he had done.” He ordered the bouncers.

 

“Yes, boss…’’ the bouncers pulled the monkey away from us. My heart was running wild because of what happened. My head is still aching because of the lump on my forehead.  I was deep in my thoughts when I felt Joo Ji Hoon tugged my arm and drag me out of the restaurant.

 

“Where are we going??” I asked in between gasps.

 

I’m still dizzy because of the concussion and him, dragging me like this makes me dizzier.

 

We were outside the bar when a car stopped in front of us.

 

It’s his driver! The driver opened the door to the passenger seat and Joo Ji Hoon GENTLY shoved me inside without a word.

 

Yes people, you heard it right… GENTLY.

 

He even buckled me up before he ran the driver’s seat.

 

And…and… did he just smiled at me??

 

Oh my gahd..the world is going to end.

 

Is it apocalypse already??

 

“You can go home now Mr. Yoon,” he told the driver taking the key from the old man.

 

What?? Did I hear him right?? Where are we going??

 

He entered the car and started the engine…still..not uttering anything!! Arggghhh… this is frustrating!! This is infuriating.

 

I tried to keep my calm and asked him politely…

 

“Excuse me…. Sajangnim…” but he cut me off.

 

“Ji Hoon….” he said without looking at me.

 

“I…I…I’m sorry…” I stammer.

 

oh my gahd… did I hear what I thought I hear?? Did the concussion do damage to my hearing to?

 

“Call me Ji HOon and drop the formalities..were out of work now.” He said his face void of reaction.

 

Holy potato…he really wants me to call him by his name!

 

WTF…

 

No this is not possible.. tell me I am just dreaming. This is not happening… oh for Pete’s sake.. NOO.

 

I really need to have my brain checked. I am hearing and seeing impossible things. I have to have a full medical and physical check up. There really is something wrong with my…..

 

“Say it…” he said pulling me back from my trance.

 

“S-say what??” oh gahd.. I feel so dumb.

 

“My name…say my name….” he glanced at me and I swear I nearly jumped out of the window luckily it was closed.

 

“S—sajang…” I started but he immediately cut me off.

 

“I told you to call me Ji Hoon is that hard to understand??” he said raising his voice in annoyance.

 

“Ji..Ji….Ji….” Oh my effin waaaaahhh… I don’t know how to do this. This is damn awkward!!

 

“Ji…Ji…Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhhhhhhhh…hooooooo” I breathed slash whisper.

 

Imagine it…gosh it sounds impish and annoying.

 

 

I was about to commit suicide as I try to call him in his name when my phone saved me.

 

I quickly fumbled through my bag in search for my phone.

 

“Fck!”

 

I heard him curse under his breath.

 

“Yeoboseyo???.....” my hands are trembling and my voice is cracking.

 

“Shinhye…for heaven’s sake what happened to you. We were worried sick. Why aren’t you answering your phone?? Where are you? I’ll go there…” the moment I answered the phone Yong immediately gunned me down with questions.

 

A small smile tugged the corner of my lips as I listen to him.

 

He’s worried about me!! EEEEEEEEPPPP….

 

“Yong….”

 

I wasn’t able to complete what I am saying as suddenly the car halted to a stop throwing my body forward luckily I was wearing a seatbelt.

 

I angrily darted my gaze towards the devil beside me.

 

“What’s wrong with you?!” I wasn’t able to control myself anymore.

 

SCREW WORK. SCREW BEING JOBLESS.

 

But the devil angrily snatched my phone from me and ended the call. His face was all red and you can tell from it that he is not just pissed. He is damn angry like he wants to cut my throat.

 

I was scared for my life at the moment.

 

“Don’t talk to anybody when you are with me… especially to Yong Hwa!” he screamed angrily.

 

What’s wrong with this person?? My gahd he is sick to the brain. He is a wacko! A psycho…and…

 

WTF.

 

The next thing he did threw me off guard. My eyes almost bulged out of its socket when he opened the window and threw out my phone.

 

He threw my phone outside the window!!

 

One more time people.

 

He threw my phone outside the fckin window!!

 

“You are mine tonight….” and with that he started the car again and sped away.

 

I was mortified.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 15

 

 

Pure Ji Hoon – Shin Hye Chapter.

Homaygad…I’m scared for my life now…cute-panda-emoticon-011.gif

 

 I’mma hide first… see you next update…promise there’s yongshin moment there…

Buhbye!! cute-panda-emoticon-008.gif

 

 

Shoutout:

@KHEEM920503 – KAPATID!! That’s what I want too…haha.. I feel like committing suicide na nga..waa

@laz_15 – tell me chingu no yongshin in this update…are mad at me *puppyeyes*

@pheihyun – admin-sshi!! Aha…I had my fair share of ahjumma days way back in highschool too.. I think everyone of us had that.

@kloyola – omg don’t plan on killing on Ji Hoon yet.. I still need him for my fic..keke

@livelovelifeah – keep healthy chingu!! ^^

@rocks75 – here the update ^^

@yonghwaNshinhye -  yep shinnie is very cute..omo.. ^^

@xenamorio – a psychotic demanding boss.. haha.. just kiddin.. XD

@Yong9922 – omg Ji Hoon is now labeled as the annoying boss..haha

@clumsygirl – I’m trying hard to keep my promise of updating every week..but work is…argghh..

@cheryizumi – thank you so much chingu!! ^^

 

 

COMMENT PLEASE AND SUBSCRIBE

IF YOU’RE A LITTLE NICER…PLEASE UPVOTE IT NEH?

 

Thank you so much!!

 

@anjellie_ka