Chapter 13 - A Date and A Disaster

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 13 -  A Date and A Disaster

Woohyun grabbed onto Hwansoo's hand and started to pull her through the town. "What would you like to do Hwansoo? We can do anything that you want. You are my guest and I want you to be happy while you stay with me and my family."

"Anything Woohyun sii. You know this place better than I do!" She smiled, "Did you tell Dongwoo oppa to do that?" She said as she watched Dongwoo lead the kids away from them.

Woohyun nodded and then pouted, "Why don't you call me oppa?" I am older than you by a few months!" Woohyun asked.

"Because we are the same age Woohyun!" Hwansoo answered and noticed that people were staring at her.  She was starting to feel uncomfortable and gripped onto Woohyun's arm, "Can we go somewhere that is not in town?"

"Why? You told me..." Woohyun paused and let out a sigh, "She is a friend of mine. Stop staring." Woohyun said in a cold voice, "Let me take you to my favorite place to eat. This ahjumma makes the food that reminds me of what my mother used to make before she died."

"My mother died when I was young. All I remember is an attack.  I don't remember much." Hwansoo lied. She remembered how her mother died, but she could not tell Woohyun the full truth about herself yet.  He would think that she was crazy."

"I am sorry...I brought up.." Woohyun paused.

"It's ok Woohyun sii.  I don't remember much about it.  I think that a memory of where I came from was triggered when you mentioned your mother." Hwansoo smiled weakly.

"But it is something that makes you sad.  I do not want to bring up sad memories you have. I want you to remember the happy ones." Woohyun said as he walked into the shop, "Ahjumma."

"Woohyunnie I will be right there." The woman called from the back room.

---

Sunggyu swam up to the surface and ran his hand over the infinity necklace that he was wearing, and his fin turned into legs.  He swam his way back to the beach.  Sunggyu laid down on the wet sand and stared up at the blue sky.  He could not do that to Hwansoo. It will only hurt her more.  Sunggyu wanted her to love who she wanted and not be forced into love.

"Coco get back here.  Leave that man alone." A boy said as he made his way over to Sunggyu.  The dog named Coco was Sunggyu's face.

Sunggyu opened his eyes and smiled at the dog.  He sat up and placed  a hand on the dogs head and scratched behind the dogs ear.  He smiled at the dog and looked up at the owner. "Is this your dog?" He watched as the boy nodded and sat down next to Sunggyu.

"Prince Sungjong..." Dongwoo called and walked towards the young prince.  He paused when he saw Sunggyu who was talking to Sungjong.  He was worried about this man because his clothing was soaked from head to toe. "Are you ok sir?"

"Sir? Do I really look that old?" Sunggyu asked weakly.  

"I'm sorry I did not mean to..." Dongwoo tried to get the words out, but was having difficulty.  Dongwoo looked down at the sand, "You don't look old.  Why are you all wet?"

"I thought I saw something in the ocean so I went in after it." Sunggyu lied and his eyes smiled.  "Sorry if I cause a disturbance." Sunggyu bowed, "I'm Kim Sunggyu."

"You cause no disturbance Hyung!" Sungjong smiled.

"How do you know if I am a hyung?" Sunggyu asked Sungjong.

"Because of the way you talk." Sungjong smiled. "Hyung did you go into the ocean because you saw a mermaid. Noona told me never to give up in believing that mermaids exist.  Sungyeol hyung keeps telling me that I need to stop believing in childish things, but I cannot.  I find mermaids fascinating."

"There is nothing wrong with believing." Sunggyu smiled.  "I have to get back to my younger brother." Sunggyu stood.

"Noona said that too! Do you know Hwan...." Sungjong started but Dongwoo interrupted him.

"Would you like a change of clothes?" Dongwoo asked.

"I'm fine." Sunggyu bowed before leaving them. He needed to find Hoya and tell him that he met someone who knows Hwansoo.  Sunggyu ran his hand through his wet hair and  it dried instantly0.  Sunggyu paused when he saw something out of the corner of his eye.  He dodged the shock of lighting that came towards him.  He looked up and saw Yong Guk. "YOU!"

"Yes, it's me Sunggyu." Yong Guk said with a smirk on his face as he walked over to Sunggyu. "Have you found your princess yet?"

"If I have why would I tell you, Yong Guk.  You just are here to kill her." Sunggyu said in a cold tone.  "What are you up to?"

"Oh nothing important." Yong Guk pulled out a katana, and smirked. "Just going to kill an annoying pest."

---

Ailee sighed as she walked down to the beach with Hoya.  This man made her feel uncomfortable with his attitude, and his aura was giving off so many different emotions.  Hoya was an interesting person though.  She could not help but stare at him.

"What are you looking at?" Hoya said harshly.  He could not stand this girl and wish he could leave her, but Sunggyu hyung told him not to and be nice.  This is the nicest he could be towards this annoying woman.

Ailee crossed her arms and pouted, "You're so rude. I am trying to help you  and Sunggyu sii in any way I can."

"Help! You haven't helped one bit." Hoya snorted, "We haven't gotten anywhere yet and Gyu hyung is not around because he needed to speak with the king.  He knows Hwansoo better than I do.  The girl always tried to escape all the time when we under the sea."

"Have you ever thought that your attitude pushes people away?" Ailee said as she walked a few feet in front of Hoya.  She paused and saw two of the young princes, but no Woohyun. "He is normally here."

"Who is normally here?" Hoya asked harshly.

"The Princes of the Kingdom by the Sea always hang out here, but it seems like he eldest, Woohyun is not with them.  He must be in town with your..." Ailee paused and her eyes narrowed. She did not like this dark, evil feeling she was getting.

"What were you going to say? YAHH You." Ailee started to run in the directions of the rocks, and paused when she saw Sunggyu fighting with another man.  That was the aura she was sensing. "Sunggyu..."

"Ahhh looks like you made a friend already." Yong Guk smirked and shot lightning towards the rocks under. 

---

"Woohyunnie!" The Ahjumma smiled as she walked over to him and hugged him. She pulled away and noticed Hwansoo, "Is this your girlfriend Woohyun? She is really pretty."

"Ahjumma she is a friend of mine no..not my...girlfriend.  Sungjong ah found her unconscious on the beach. My family is looking out for her." Woohyun blushed, "Can we have your specialty."

"Woohyunnie..." She smiled, "Ah ok you can be like that." She patted Woohyun on the head and smiled, "Go sit at the table by the balcony. I will prepare you two young ones some food."

Woohyun and Hwansoo sat out on the balcony that looked out towards the sea.  "This is where my mother took me a lot when I was a kid.  We used to have dates every Sunday." Woohyun smiled weakly and put an arm around Hwansoo's shoulder, "I hope you enjoy out lunch before I take you to our next destination."

an - hello everyone I hope you like this update.  This fic is going to be 25 chapters. Hehehe. I just need to add a few more adventures. 

Also I would like to thank artangel04  for her amazing fan art for this fic. I am going to use it as the poster. THANK GYUUU VERY MUCH ITS AMAZING! *THROWS HEARTS*