Chapter 15 - An Old Friend

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 15 - An Old Friend

Hwansoo came up behind Woohyun and gave him a back hug.  Woohyun turned around and smiled at her.  "You scared my Hwansoo. Please don't do that again! I thought I was going to..." Woohyun paused and looked into her eyes.

"Woohyun sii?" Hwansoo looked at him with a confused face.

"We should head back to the Kingdom and get out of these wet clothes." Woohyun said as he turned the boat right side up and pulled Hwansoo into the boat.  Woohyun fell back and Hwansoo was laying on top of him.   She blushed and looked into his eyes, and wished she could tell him the truth.

Hwansoo tried to get off of him, but his arms wrapped tighter around her waist.  They looked into each other's eyes.  "What if I just want to stay here? You're really comfortable Woohyun sii."

"How can you be comfortable in wet clothes?" Woohyun asked.

"It is because I am with someone special." Hwansoo said as she leaned in and kissed Woohyun on his cheek. "You are special to me Woohyun sii."

"You are special to me to Hwansoo sii!" Woohyun was leaning closer to her when he heard a noise.  Hwansoo got off of him and Woohyun sat up.  He looked around and saw nothing. 

"We should head back." Woohyun started to row back to the docks.  When he arrived he tired the boat to the docks and got off the boat.  He held out a hand for Hwansoo, and she took it.

Hwansoo tripped when she got out of the boat and Woohyun caught her in his arms. "Carful Hwansoo." Woohyun said as he helped her stand upright. He took her hand and started to lead her back to the Kingdom.  It was getting late.

---

Seungyeon was not going to give Yong Guk another chance.  She already knew that he was going to mess up again. 

She looked into her sea glass and saw how close Hwansoo was already to the prince.  Seungyeon cursed under her breath and started to make her way towards where she was keeping Hwansoo's voice.  She could not allow her to win. 

Seungyeon smirked and knew that her plan was going to work.  The prince fell in love with her singing voice and Hwansoo does not have her it. 

"It is time for me to break that girls heart, and make her soul and pearl mine." Seungyeon laughed as she started to make her way to the surface.

She snapped her fingers and legs appeared. Seungyeon was wearing a purple dress.  She smirked as she looked at the shell necklace, "Prince Woohyun will be mine.

---

Sunggyu sat up suddenly, "NOO!" He looked around at the dark room.  The door to the room opened and Ailee came in. 

"Sunggyu sii is everything alight." She said as she sat down next to him, and placed a hand on his forehead. "Your burning up."

"I'm fine I need to get to the princess." Sunggyu said trying to get up, but he ended up falling back down, "She is going to hurt her.  Seungyeon is going to have her heart broken." Sunggyu said, "If a mermaid has her heart broken..." Sunggyu fell foreword into Ailee.

"Sunggyu sii?" Ailee said as she looked at the man who was clinging onto her.  She blushed slightly.  Ailee get a hold of yourself.  He is just going to leave once he finds the princess.  Ailee you cannot fall for him.  You can't!

---

Hoya was walking around town and not really paying attention to where he was going.  He felt someone crash into him. 

"I'm sorry." The pretty boy with big eyes said with a smile as he hugged his dog.  The kid ran off again and Hoya let out a sigh.  He was going to ask him if he had seen the princess, but never got the chance.

"Yahh Prince Sungjong get back here." A dinosaur looking man yelled as he chased after the kid.  Hoya stopped the man. "Do you know Hwansoo?"

Dongwoo paused and looked at Hoya, "I do! How do you know her?"

"Her father sent me to look for her. I am Lee Howon, but you can call me Hoya." Hoya said as he studied Dongwoo's body language. "Have you seen her?"

"She is staying at the Kingdom by the Sea.  I am Jang Dongwoo., Prince Woohyun's advisor.  He is giving a tour to Hwansoo today.  They should be back at the kingdom soon. I can take you there to wait." Dongwoo smiled weakly.  He would get to Sungjong soon, but what other chance is there to help Hwansoo.

---

Woohyun and Hwansoo walked into the kingdom laughing and holding hands.  They came to a stop when they saw Dongwoo waiting for them.

"Hyung..." Woohyun quickly let go of Hwansoo's hand.

Dongwoo grinned and knew that Woohyun liked Hwansoo, but he was too stubborn for his own good. "You two should get out of those wet clothes. We don't want anyone to get sick!"

Hwansoo headed to her room while Dongwoo went with Woohyun.  She opened the door to her room and paused when she saw him with his arms crossed. "Hoya what are you doing here?"

an - Hey everyone.  This is going to be my last update until the 17 or 18th I hope you enjoy. I need top update my other fics before I go on Hiatus.  I hope you enjoy and this fic is going to be about 20 chapters.