Chapter 9 - A New Development

Voice of the Sea

Chapter 9 - A New Development

There was a knock on the door and Hwansoo walked over to the door and opened it.  She tilted her head when she saw Dongwoo dressing in a black suit, and white gloves.  "Hello Hwansoo sii I will be your to dinner, Prince Woohyun and his family are waiting for your arrival."

"Nehh Dongwoo sii." Hwansoo said in a low voice and took the arm that Dongwoo was offering. 

"Would you mind if I ask you something Hwansoo sii?" Dongwoo asked as they walked down the hallway.

Hwansoo nodded and waited for Dongwoo's questions.

"Do you know how you ended up on the beach?" Dongwoo asked.

Hwansoo knew she had to lie.  She could not tell Dongwoo that she was a mermaid who gave up her singing voice just to meet Woohyun.  Dongwoo would be well... They would fell that she is creepy and Woohyun would probable feel the same way.  She did not want to come off as a stalker.

Hwansoo looked into Dongwoo's big eyes and shook her head no, "I don't remember much. Just rushing water and trying to keep my head above water." Hwansoo answered and started to cough.

"Are you alright?" Dongwoo shopped and turned Hwansoo to face him.  He kneeled down to her level and looked into her eyes.

Hwansoo placed a hand on and tears started to form in her eyes.  Dongwoo sighed and pulled her into a hug, "It's going to be ok Hwansoo."

---

Ailee looked into Sunggyu's eyes and then into the distance.  She quickly grabbed onto Sunggyu's wrist and pulled him along. "Come with me it is not safe here."

Sunggyu looked back at Hoya who followed the girl who was dragging his hyung.  He noticed that they arrived at a cabin on the top of the hill.  Ailee opened the door and quickly shut the door behind her when both boys were in her home.

"Yahh why did you drag hyung to this grimy place?"

"Howon don't talk about Miss Ailee's home like that, it's rude" Sunggyu said. "Why did you drag me here?"

"Because if we stayed there any longer a man with red hair would have started trouble." Ailee said, "Would you like some tea before you explain why there are two merman here?"

"You're the physic you should know!" Hoya said in an annoyed tone.

"Hoya!" Sunggyu looked at him and shook his head, "Yes, we would like some tea. Don't mind him Ailee sii."

"Nehh I will be right back. Please make yourself confortable." Ailee said as she walked out of the room.

"Hyung! What the hell you should know better than this.  This Ailee girl can be dangerous and she knows what we are.  We need to..."

Sunggyu put his hand up to silent the younger male, "Hoya, being physic doesn't mean that you can control your visions and such.  I cannot control when I am going to get one.  You saw what happened." Sunggyu sat down in a chair and took a deep breath. "We need to find her." Sunggyu brought his hands to his head.

"Hyung..." Hoya said when Ailee returned with three cups of tea, "You better not of poisoned those drinks."

"HOWON!" Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone.

"Nehh..." Hoya eyes met with Sunggyu, "Sorry Hyung."  Hoya sat down in a chair and sighed.

Ailee placed the drinks down on the table, "What brings you boys here?"

"Our Princess gave her singing voice to the sea witch to be able to see the prince of your land." Sunggyu explained. "Hwansoo has always been interested in your world."

"Which Prince there is three?" Ailee explained as she sat down.  She took a sip of her tea and looked at the two boys.

"Um I think his name is Woohyun." Hoya said with his arms crossed.

"Ahh he is the one in line for the thrown." Ailee said and yawned. "Can you describe Hwansoo to me I might be able to find her."

Sunggyu looked at Ailee, "Her hair color is a copper color.  She has a sweet smile and enjoys going on adventures that are dangerous."

"I see!" Ailee said as she looked at her crystal ball.

---

"So when is noona coming?" Sungjong asked. "I did not really get to talk to her because hyung was hogging her the whole time."

"That is because once he sees a cute girl nothing can stop his grease." Sungyeol whispered back to Sungjong and he started to giggle.

"Sungjong! Sungyeol! Would you like to share what is so funny?" Sungjong's mother said.

"Ummm..."Both boys looked at each other and their plates.

There was a knock on the dining room door and Dongwoo entered moments later.  "Your highnesses." Dongwoo bowed. He walked Hwansoo over to the table and pulled a chair out for her and pushed her in, "Enjoy your dinner, and Hwansoo sii voice isn't well so please ask her simple question." Dongwoo bowed once more and left the room.

---

"She is at the Kingdom by the Sea, but I would not go there right now!' Ailee said as she watch Hoya stand up. "It is better to go when dawn breaks." Ailee said.

"And why should I believe you?" Hoya said in a harsh tone.

"Yahh sit down you silly kid!' Sunggyu said as he grabbed onto Hoya's arm and pulled him back down to his seat.

"Yahh hyung!" Hoya pouted.

---

Dinner was over and Woohyun decided to take Hwansoo on a walk.  "I hope you are confortable in the room we set up for you?"

"Everything is fine Prince Woohyun. Thank you for asking."  Hwansoo said in a soft voice.

"How is your throat feeling?" Woohyun asked.

---

"Aish that girl is more charming then I expected. BANG YONG GUK WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Seungyeon said.

"Noona I was trying to find Hoya and Sunggyu, but I lost their trail."

"Just take care of Hwansoo first if you cannot find them." Seungyeon said in an annoyed tone.

"Nehh noona!"

an - hey everyone I hope you like this update hehehe. I need to brainstorm a bit more.  I hope you ENJOY!